He's The One

Gary Oldman is about to receive the Hollywood Career Achievement Award and Hollywood is angry because he defended Mel Gibson by saying that yes, Hollywood is run by Jews.
And the Playboy interview where he said it is glorious. Back in 2014 he says that political correctness and suing people because nobody can take a joke is going to lead this country into shit.
Here, read it yourself. God bless Gary Oldman.

Playboy Interview that got him in trouble:
>genius.com/David-hochman-playboy-interview-gary-oldman-annotated

Hollywood Pederasts Getting Mad About His Award:
>pagesix.com/2017/11/01/hollywood-shows-its-hypocrisy-with-gary-oldman-honor/

I dunno, I think we just need to boost these wholesome Hollywooders somehow. It's the change that our entertainment needs.

Why does he have problem glasses on?

Kikes have no clout against Gibson anymore. Especially since they have been exposed as molesters rapists and pedos.

Damn that's depressing, Dracula was 30 years ago and now he looks like an old man.

>jews

>By Richard Johnson
>literally penis penis

I have to sleep.

i didnt know he was /ourguy/ pretty good guy to have around.

America is run by Jews, not just Hollywood

He is.

real thread

Mel Gibson and Gary Oldman are our guys, they'll be there to help drain the Hollywood swamp

I'd say it's more hypocritical for them to pretend Weinstein and Spacey are isolated cases and keep on pretending like Hollywood isn't a viper's den of rapist pedophiles when the ((Academy)) and Industry has been honoring the pedophile statutory rapist Roman Polanski since the 70s. Bonus points for Woody Allen, who groomed his own asian waifu to make sure he got a good one.

Notice he hasn't got any work for a few years?

Shouldn't it all just burn though, the whole fucking thing?

>"I don’t know about Mel. He got drunk and said a few things, but we’ve all said those things. We’re all fucking hypocrites. That’s what I think about it. The policeman who arrested him has never used the word nigger or that fucking Jew? I’m being brutally honest here. It’s the hypocrisy of it that drives me crazy. Or maybe I should strike that and say “the N word” and “the F word,” though there are two F words now."

That Playboy interview is too good. It just highlights how the people that have been policing language and virtue signaling these past 8 years were molesting kids and making women suck cock for a job.

And he his name is Gary. Not some stupid faggot name like Kevin or Terry, but Gary the Oldman. His name is better than Chad and he's on our side.

Yeah
Not surprised after that interview.

All I know is as these old cunts approach death they better record tell alls ranting about Jewish control of Hollywood to be played upon their deaths. I guarantee James Woods has one ready to go.

>those glasses
no, Gary, no!

He looked like an old man 30 years ago. Now he just looks his age.

>tfw no new dark knights

>Damn that's depressing, Dracula was 30 years ago and now he looks like himself

It's just that interview:
>PLAYBOY: Do you have something in mind?

>OLDMAN: Well, if I called Nancy Pelosi a cunt—and I’ll go one better, a fucking useless cunt—I can’t really say that.

>It just highlights how the people that have been policing language and virtue signaling these past 8 years were molesting kids and making women suck cock for a job.

the worst of them are the harpies who've been screaming at us for being sexist while they were sucking dick for jobs/money/fame.

like that juggs woman. she's right, she's a nasty fucking bitch. i wonder how many miles of cock she sucked for her jobs, while berating us as sexist.