24 Hours Before Nov. 4th

>How violent will the protests be? >How is the media going to cover this?
>How hard is the right going to fight back?
>Could another Civil War spark?

What do you guys predict will happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lqrx6UpRofM
youtu.be/6NmUH02ZOrI?t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=Wxb9qRygIDw
businessinsider.com/us-military-armed-rebellion-2016-8
youtube.com/watch?v=f0f3SnOiqcs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They wont' do shit.
At best, a San Jose style riot.

Dumbasses know we're armed to the teeth because they've been advertising this for months.

its just another day dumb ass

> The Final Day

They'll do street blockades for an afternoon, chant about how awesome they think it is when policemen get murdered and then a bunch of college kids who've never worked a day in their lives will smash some small business windows to protest having to maybe work for a living someday.

Same old shit.

whatever happens....I just wanna let you all know I love you all like brothers.

youtube.com/watch?v=lqrx6UpRofM

Wife and her sister are off to the Twin Cities on Saturday, I'm not worried because I pushed her to get a conceal carry licence, and her sister has a taser. They both know better than to go near the Somali areas.

Otherwise, pic related.

They'll forget the sack lunch mom packed and go home to grab their juice box and lunchables.
Nothing will happen.

Antifa will do NOTHING as they always do and commie flag posters will go MIA like they ALWAYS DO when exposed because theyre spineless fucking cowards.

They wont even respond to this thread.
Hey commies WYA?

I predict a new challenger will approach.

unfortunately I agree with
and
but boy does a civil war sound more exciting

>How hard is the right going to fight back?
the "right" wont do anything because the "right" only exists in an organised sense as controlled opposition.
the real fight is a battle for ideas, the young collectivists have lost it and have been forced to degenerate into street protests.
if you havent noticed theres a global information war happening right now and nobody knows whos going to win, we'll either descend into full 1984, nuclear holocaust or enter a new age of discovery depending on who comes out on top.
for left v right you should read it as collectivists v individuals, the old political lines no longer exist with people on all sides holding views across the whole spectrum. the difference between people now are those who want as much info as possible to form their own opinions v those who need to be spoon fed thoughts and rely on the groupthink to justify believing them.

get on pols level, antifa v alt right or whatever is a sideshow for the media

Good luck America. Don't fall for it. They want to start trouble.

I will not rule out the random act of stupidity... But I predict fags mostly run and reeeeeee...

just a good excuse to kill some liberals. nothing will happen though.

>>Be Antifa.
>>Announce 'the revolution' for months on end.
>>Take out full page ads in newspapers.
>>Shitpost on Sup Forums about killing Nazis on Nov. 4th.
>>November 4th arrives.
>>Assemble with fellow Antifa.
>>Knock over a couple trashcans.
>>Bust out a few windows.
>>Get beat up by the Alt-Right and their followers.
>>Run away with tail between legs.
>>Get online and try and declare it "a decisive victory" for the Alt-Left.
>>Fail to see why anyone doesn't take you seriously.

i just made a club from an board of hard pine wood dont have any tools so i carved the handle out with my kabar

>Take out full page ads in newspapers.

wait really?

I don't see anything major happening. It feels a little forced this time. Kinda like they are trying really hard to push something even they feel is a lost cause. Either way though, good luck ameribros. God speed.

>Antifa lights fires and smash cars
>SWAT shows up
>This
youtu.be/6NmUH02ZOrI?t=1s

Hoping for something big. But almost definitely we'll get something small. A pattern I've noticed on Sup Forums is that happenings only happen when we had no idea they were going to happen. (Excluding Trump's election).

Not a damn thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wxb9qRygIDw

make this a meme our march the day after victory

Police protect antifa

>Labeled domestic terrorists by the DHS

What do you predict?

Yeah. They took out a full page of the new york times advertising it. They had "no violence" in the small print or something.

I think SOMETHING will happen, for the following reasons

>>V for Vendetta date (Election was 8th, the day is the 4th, remember remember the 5th of november, 1 year later, 1 year from election

>> Soros dumping his 18 billion in a final push to stop trump by making the second civil war of america

>> There has never been so much hype for a dated event before.

>> The US will be testing an EMP attack drill from the 4th - 6th, which could mean shutting down the computer grid, the internet, hospitals, traffic lights, etc. If there is going to be country wide protests, those outages will cause a death and destruction.

I think it could be a small riot in 1 city that peters out quickly, to a days/weeks/months long bloody conflict as long as the paid agitators get paid, or it could be anywhere in between or nothing at all.

Some Bern victims finding out right now that Shillary did rig the elections, maybe pissed enough set a dumpster or two on fire.

These are our goals for the Revolution 11/4
(1) Unite workers, peasants, soldiers, intellectuals, artists, all oppressed classes, all people's organizations, democratic parties, minority nationalities, overseas Americans and other patriots; form a national united front; overthrow the dictatorial Donald J Trump government; and establish a government of the proletariat.

(2) Arrest, try and punish the fascist criminals supporting Donald J. Trump

(3) Abolish the Donald J Trump dictatorship, carry out the system of people's democracy and guarantee freedom of speech, of the press, of assembly and of association for the people.

(4) Abolish the rotten institutions of the white supremacist regime, clear out all corrupt officials and establish clean government.

(5) Confiscate the property of the bourgeoisie families, in particular of Donald J Trump, Koch Brothers, Roger Ailes, Bill Gates and the GOP, and the property of the other chief war criminals; confiscate bureaucrat-capital, develop the industry and commerce of the national bourgeoisie, improve the livelihood of workers and employees, and give relief to victims of natural calamities and to poverty-stricken people.

(6) Abolish the system of feudal exploitation and put into effect the system of land to the tillers.

(7) Recognize the right to equality and autonomy of the minority nationalities within the borders of USA.

(8) Repudiate the traitorous foreign policy of Donald J Trump's dictatorial government, abrogate all the treasonable treaties and repudiate all the foreign debts contracted by the white supremacist capitalist USA during the late stage capitalist period. Demand that fascists be removed, which are a menace to USA's independence, and oppose any foreign country's helping Donald J Trump to carry on civil war or trying to revive the forces of fascist aggression.

only in California, if they pull that shit outside of there like say Seattle they get their shit kicked in.

No, the politicians protect them. It was the mayor holding the cops back in Berkley.

Yep. Full page ads in cities like New York, Chicago, Boston...etc.

11/4 is the day.

I'll give you a little sneak peek into what's going on. It's a real revolution this time. We've been studying Russia, Germany, Civil Rights Movement, French, etc every successful and failed national revolution throughout history years on end. We have learned from mistakes and we are utilizing the tactics and adapting them for today's situation. We've been training our bodies and minds for this moment. The uprising. White Power more like White Flag because you'll be begging for mercy after 5 minutes dealing with us you fucking chuds. Nov 4th is a day that will live in infamy as day 1 of the American Revolution.

These are part of our goals:

It is time for capitalism to end and to liberate the proletariat from the shackles of corporate patriarchal oppression.

It is time to finally liberate the People of Color, sexual minorities, women, and oppressed populations of the United States from their 250+ years of slavery and mistreatment.

It is time for a national rebirth, a birth of a new America built on values better suited for the 21st century, and yknow not the 18th. A new government, a new system, and a new constitution.

It is time to progress technologically and scientifically. It is time to pursue the utopia we are capable of achieving instead of letting archaic institutions get in the way.

It is time for a new system that works for everyone.

It is time to end racism, sexism, homophobia and allow a space for all identities to pursue their dreams free of discrimination and hate.

Even if you try to vanquish us or have the "police" on your side, history will absolve us! Remember, we are the revolutionaries. We are the future, the children of Marx, Engels, Lenin, Sanders, MLK, Mandela, Che, Trotsky, Mao, Stalin, Tito, Castro. This is Russia 1920, Germany 1933, but we are the ones fighting oppression to bring change for all. America is on our side, everyone is on our side, the future is ours, history is ours.

If Antifa does carry out their Nov. 4th Plans & it does turn violent, things are automatically going to happen.

Basicly if Antifa get violent with the stated goal of overthrowing the duly elected government of the United States of America, they will be engaging in an Armed Insurrection.

The government would invoke the Insurrection Act of 1807 to form a response:

From Title 10 US Code the President may use the militia or Armed Forces to:

§ 331 – Suppress an insurrection against a State government at the request of the Legislature or, if not in session, the Governor.

§ 332 – Suppress unlawful obstruction or rebellion against the U.S.

§ 333 – Suppress insurrection or domestic violence if it (1) hinders the execution of the laws to the extent that a part or class of citizens are deprived of Constitutional rights and the State is unable or refuses to protect those rights or (2) obstructs the execution of any Federal law or impedes the course of justice under Federal laws.)

The Insurrection Act governs the roles of the military, local law enforcement, and civilian leadership inside the U.S. as this type of scenario plays out.

Here is a good article on how things would go down.
businessinsider.com/us-military-armed-rebellion-2016-8

Main Point is let the Police, National Guard, & Military their job and stay out of the fray. Only do what is necessary to defend yourselves & your families. And if you have to use force do so in accordance with your local & state laws.
Or in other words "Do not fire, unless fired upon!" & "Shoot to Kill!"

>What do you guys predict will happen?
Its going to be a waste of time. So long as WE stay out of it, these clowns will seal their own jail cell.

youtube.com/watch?v=f0f3SnOiqcs
hell even in Portland they get roughed the fuck up.

i bet there will be plants to discredit the alt-right

tl;dr: derp.

Communism is taking over after this day so any previous law bullshit is moot because we're throwing that toilet paper you call a constitution out the window and writing one that's inclusive of ALL diverse Americans.

>>tfw I realize you fucksticks actually believe every word of the shit you post....

I look forward to the guillotine being hauled out then.

Pure truth. Couldn’t have said it better.

Fpbp

Ok, Skippy..whatever you say....but take a good look at related pic and let it sink in....

Oh please, one riot unit is all they'll need. First commie goes down and the rest will run away crying with their phones pointed at their faces so instagram can see how much they're being oppressed.

>Announce 'the revolution' for months on end.
>Take out full page ads in newspapers.
>Shitpost on Sup Forums about killing Nazis on Nov. 4th.
>the 3 antifa members who are actually committed to this realize the rest of their 'comrades' are larpers
>The larpers hesitantly assemble as close as possible to police and other authoritative protection
>right wing nutjobs on no sleep and hair trigger paranoia arrive armed and ready
>right wing larpers come, armed
>committed antifa guy and his 2 friends punch nosleep nutjob
>nosleeps mates bring guns to ready position
>larpers watch from both sides hoping it stops
>nosleeps mate accidentally fires off a round
>larping antifaggots scream
>larping right wingers and nutjobs open fire in confusion
>the next morning blood soaked womens panties and black bandanas litter the body filled streets while massive crime scene is established
>rightwing larpers and nutjobs point fingers, nosleep nutjob takes the fall, rest are given community service
>back to vidya
screencap this

You don't have another day, it's today. The 3rd.

Antifa wants to catch you away from your home, in traffic. You think they'd wait for a weekend to start shit? They don't have jobs, they hate capitalism, they want you dead.

IT'S TODAY ANONS! BE SAFE!

>24h until FUCKING NOTHING happens

An example of the plutocratic corruption in American society. It must be defeated. America needs a national cleansing, a new nation. The concept of nation needs to be abolished and replaced with an open society for all to express themselves

stale pasta

>implying the Sup Forums larpers wont just hire /k/ larpers
>implying the /k/ larpers wont go full nugget

>unemployed minority university students and the white thirsty betas who hang off them will overthrow the conservative and armed to the teeth right
m8

Fuckin lol

admit it ; youre gonna stay home tomorrow

>needs...a new nation
>concept of nation needs to be abolished
Do you even read what you write?

>We've been training our bodies and minds for this moment

Whatcha gonna do, bleed on us?

1) Have fun herding cats
2) How?
3) How?
4) So who decides which whites are bad?
5) What about my family who owns a large business that employees migrant workers?
6) Who decides who gets what land?
7) Didn't we do that?
8) Declaring war on all countries that would support the legitimate government?

Looks like you got end goals but shit for planning to get there.

I bet they'll smash 40 trash cans nationwide. It'll be unprecedented!

St. Paul is full of niggers. So is Minneapolis.
>Source: I live here
I'll protect them user

Has anyone else considered if antifa killing one of the "it's ok to be white" posters is going to be the catalyst for the civil war?

I live in Alaska, antifa is going to do shit up here.

>Unite workers, peasants, soldiers, intellectuals,
but theyre all against everything you stand for.
>Arrest, try and punish the fascist criminals supporting Donald J. Trump
The police are against everything you stand for as well
>Abolish the Donald J Trump dictatorship, carry out the system of people's democracy and guarantee freedom of speech, of the press, of assembly and of association for the people.
how
>Abolish the rotten institutions of the white supremacist regime, clear out all corrupt officials and establish clean government.
Is this abolish thing some sort of magic technique?
>Confiscate the property of the bourgeoisie families, in particular of Donald J Trump, Koch Brothers, Roger Ailes, Bill Gates and the GOP, and the property of the other chief war criminals; confiscate bureaucrat-capital, develop the industry and commerce of the national bourgeoisie, improve the livelihood of workers and employees, and give relief to victims of natural calamities and to poverty-stricken people.
yeah you need cops for that, on our side. again
>Abolish the system of feudal exploitation and put into effect the system of land to the tillers.
ok, im interested. how does this 'abolish' magic happen?
>Recognize the right to equality and autonomy of the minority nationalities within the borders of USA
that's already in the constitution
>Repudiate the traitorous foreign policy of Donald J Trump's dictatorial government, abrogate all the treasonable treaties and repudiate all the foreign debts contracted by the white supremacist capitalist USA during the late stage capitalist period. Demand that fascists be removed, which are a menace to USA's independence, and oppose any foreign country's helping Donald J Trump to carry on civil war or trying to revive the forces of fascist aggression.
Is the Repudiate magic similar to the abolish magic?

Is this picture real?
how far can your country sink? When are you guys gonna get these fucking commies in line? Your fathers and grandfathers must be fucking spewing.

>32323
Checked
Digits confirm

>Sighs
Unfortunately freedom of speech is used to protect a lot of this crap.

In the end though I guess I prefer a country where people can act like idiots and not one like China that turns internet off at will and censors history.

Au contraire we are dangerous and armed
Redneck pussies and Kekistanis dont scare us
We will abolish the current nation and replace it with a communal society similar to Spanish Revolution or Rojava. By new nation we mean what exists as America at the moment will be replaced by a new entity free of borders or constraints.
We've been working out and training with weapons + strategy at least my sect has.
Why would we tell the fascists our plans?
I just gave you the end goals but not the strategy.Figure it out on your own.

The whole point of their riots is to provoke you into acting against them, or failing that, being perceived to have acted against them. Don't take the bait. Read up on how Soros destroyed other countries. Hint: planted snipers targeting poor, innocent "peaceful protesters"

lol, keep going soy soldier

On November 4th, 2017 Antifa will allegedly engage in an organized insurrection against the duly elected government of the United States of America. This insurrection will ultimately fail and lead to a tremendous loss of life and untold property damage.

While Antifa may have some early success pushing back Police, and National Guard units, that success will be short lived. Given that fact that this will be an armed insurrection with the goal of overthrowing the duly elected government, Federal Troops and resources will be deployed. Armed Military Units will be inserted via helicopter onto rooftops of the tallest buildings and they will gain control of the surrounding area, with orders to eliminate any and all hostile forces.

This will pin Antifa in buildings, at which point tanks and other armored vehicles will surround the buildings and the military will begin block to block, house to house and room to room clearing operation. Those that surrender will be taken into custody and tried before a military court, those that resist will be eliminated.

This process could take several days, a week at most. But the end result is Antifa will be no more. Those that do manage to escape will be hunted down & those that have provided financial and logistical support will spend the rest of their lives in prison, while the ringleads will most likely be given the death penalty (providing they survived).

And if you're expecting the American People to be on your side, boy are you in for a shock. As the images of you gunning people down in the streets appears on the TV the people will arm. And as Antifa gets decimated by the Military Response your members & those who might have joined you will flee in terror.

If you do carry out this event on Nov. 4th, "May God have mercy on your souls! For the Government won't."

>communal society similar to Spanish Revolution
Yeah, that turned out well
>new entity free of borders or constraints
UN is gonna love that
>We've been working out and training with weapons + strategy at least my sect has.
>at least my sect has.
That's brimming with confidence
>Why would we tell the fascists our plans?
Because you already told them what day giving them apt time to prepare?

Well if a new civil war breaks out I'll finally be able to satisfy my unending curiosity of what it is like to kill someone. But more than likely this will be a nothing burger to rival all nothing burgers.

Forget the 4th.

(((they))) will remember
The 5th of november

>another drunken burger post.

The children of stalin and mao, are you a fucking retarded nigger as well?

soros will hire an evil white christian male nazi to perform a false flag on the poor peaceful antifa demonstrators.

And America finally gets its own Guy Fawkes Day

"Remember, remember! The 4th of November. The ANTIFA riot and plot..."

I read that in Arnold Schwarzeneggers voice

>soyboy faggots, their pet niggers and their blue haired hooknose overlords
>overthrowing anything, ever

lul it would be hilarious to watch you try but let's face it, you're just LARPing. You literally won't do anything but carry signs and chant mindlessly. You'll go home with your tail between your legs and we'll spend the next year laughing at how pathetic you losers are

Comrades! The American war has been raging for more than eighteen months since Trump rode down that escalator. And as each month, as each day of the war goes by, it becomes clearer and clearer to the masses of the workers that the Refuse Fascism Manifesto expressed the truth when it declared that phrases about “defence of the fatherland” and the like are nothing but capitalist deception. It is becoming more evident every day that this is a war between the proletariat and capitalists, between patriotic workers and big robbers, who are quarrelling over the loot, each striving to obtain the largest share, the largest number of countries to plunder, and the largest number of nations to suppress and enslave.

This

I live next to Berkeley and don't even care. Won't even be a BLM level chimpout.

>not Michael Biehn's voice

Unfortunately, it probably don't be much more then a few riots which will result in some hospital visits, arrests, and lots of property damage. I don't think most of them are that delusional that attempting an armed rebellion will result in anything but them getting beaten down and the survivors jumping ship to avoid prison. With them being branded as terrorists, all their support would vanish as well. It sucks that this won't happen and we'll just get a bunch of fags loudly chanting.

YOu're in for a rude awakening fashy fuck.

Soon the tales of our movement will reach the Indigenous Aboriginal population of Australia, and perhaps they too will feel the revolutionary zeal and rebel against the white supremacist power structure. We will do everything we can to assist them.

GUYS GUYS!!!! I DISCOVERED WHY ANTIFA WILL WAIT UNTIL NOV 4 TO DO SHIT!!!

THE IPHONE X COMES OUT TODAY!!!!!

I have indigenous Australian friends. Please don't call them aboriginals, they consider that racist. Oh, and they all think Trump is 'that funny yank bloke'

>It is time for capitalism to end
You do realize that as long as capitalism exists in OTHER countries it can't be destroyed? The people who pull their own weight and are capable of supporting others will flee the country and you'll be left with less-than-worthless leeches. You do understand this, right?

Reported to the FBI for threats against the president. You'd better chimp out and do all the damage you can before you end up in a federal prison

>I have indigenous Australian friends. Please don't call them aboriginals, they consider that racist.
Oh shit, my cousin's Australian wife is probably racist. She calls them Abos.

Prepare to be underwhelmed.

Retard. Do you not understand international revolution? When America falls, the rest fall when they see it can be done. It's a global revolution.

nah m8, they're cool with poltards and know bantz reign supreme.