Isn't a BLACK valkyrie cultural appropriation?

So, I saw this thor movie with my friends and I saw a lot of asians, blacks, but the funniest thing was this black valkyrie.
How can Marvel's SJWs be so stupid?

No it's only CA if white is involved.

The whole CA bullshit tickles me since it forces whites to embrace their own culture to avoid being criticized.

It doesn't matter that much man.

of course it doesn't, but we constantly hear of whitewashing, CA and similar bullshit and then they blackwash the whitest culture\religion on earth.
well maybe they were thinking about modern Scandinavia.
I want a Japanese Jesus! it would be awesome

So to stop Whites from culturally appropriating, they must fully embrace White heritage and culture. In other words, Whites must be proud of being White. At the same time, if a White says he/she is proud of being White, then he/she is branded a racist and white supremacist.

>catch 22

Leftists are fucking stupid!

wtf did someone chew its ear when that creature was a niglet?

Nothing worth getting riled up about. It's part of a process. Whites are gonna be fine, nonwhites are gonna be fine. I think if we sit down and talk about this I think we'll get somewhere.

looks familiar

Yes but, the whole point is the make white people disappear from all media.

yup.
also blacks arnt allowed to trick or treat.
haloween is a european holidy, everyone else is just culturally appropriation it.

Yes.

>why does that Valkyre have such awful teeth? is it an evil valkyre? pls no spoilers.

Blackyrie

Thor is supposed to be a redhead.

Leftists have no interest in being morally coherent, they just want to burn western civilization and white people to the ground and whatever excuse they can find in the moment to justify it, they use. Arguing with them is pointless. They simply must be destroyed.

I think her character might be a fusion of Caiera Oldstrong and Valkyrie... why she's black.

She lived with Hulk for 2 years. Did she fuck him?

Will Skaar be half-asgardian and half-Hulk?

I'm not a conspiracy theories fan, but what's the sense of this?

not to mention the fact that these same people tell whites that they have no identity or culture of their own

really almonds my activation

She's not the Valkyrie from the comics, she's just one that survived.

She might be Caiera, Hulk's woman.

she isn't black too

>lived in Japan for a couple years
>shitstorm of katy perry doing her kimono performance
>libshit autistic screeching reaches nip news
>they do a vox pop
>most nips are confused as to why burgers give a fuck about people wearing a kimono
>one chick thinks it's awesome as her aunt works in kimono production and she might get more export orders

antifa kids are culturally appropriating a movement born in Europe kek