ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks
youtu.be/1bKm-3QDFwk
archive.is/etOlv
twitter.com/AnonBabble

everything except that last sentence made perfect sense to me

>implying any of those are false

Really forces you to ponder

so is this like.. trolling softly? Because all of those things are objectively, statistically true.

this.
the second one is literally FBI crime stats and the third is basically reality/history itself.

But neither of those two is bullshit

They're all true, though. What the fuck point is she trying to make? Who thinks any of those, objectively speaking, are "bullshit?"

The crime statistics speak for themselves, wars are being fought and countries taken over, and the extremely small percentage of Jews is vastly overrepresented in terms of holding positions of power. To deny any of the three is to deny reality.

You can talk about the causes, to be certain, but to deny the facts is absurd.

I like this

Just the fact she even has to say it is a success

People are starting to honestly question the jews

all three of those things are true tho...

I know the last two to be statistically provable facts, so what now?

STOP IT!!

yes, it's like we were in a trance for so many years and now obviously the emperor has no clothes

>((((((((((Ellman-Golan))))))))))

Fuck, the first one might as well be a provable fact. Jews are ~2.6% of the US population.

Now I want you to think of the number of Jews in the US media and at the heads of corporations and entertainment companies. They control almost every major company, it's ridiculous.

Tell her to take the "seem to" out of each sentence to make 100% factual statements.

that tiny voice is right though

It's not a tiny voice anymore, Jew.

But they're not bullshit so I fail to see her point.

B-but.. I don't realize any of these are bullshit. And the voice isn't that tiny either.

Are you kidding? All three of those things are true.

Is this reverse psychology ?

goif em upd

>Jews own a disproportionate amount of wealth and power...and abuse it
>"blacks" do commit more crimes... albeit, arguably socio-economically related
>Moslems do commit more terrorist acts -- in accordance with literal interpretation of the Qur'an

Where is the "bullshit" here...??

/thread

>it's racist to say a single race seems to be in control of the world
>it's racist to be a single race enforcing control over others

And both were only said because a fucking white male dared to do either of these things.

Uhhhhhhhh....

>"White people are inherently responsible for any difference in socioeconomic achievement where they're better than non-Asian minorities"
>"WTF? Stereotyping people of color?! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

The bizarre things you hear as the ship sinks. Desperate pleas. Jews could have ruled the west forever until they tried to replace and suppress whites.

Why on earth would those things be mutually inclusive.

What if the last two aren’t bullshit? Because they’re not. Niggers do commit more crime, and virtually all terrorism is caused by shitskin pedo worshippers

I think the Jewish trick here is that people will say that last two are true (which they are) then like magic the Jew has black people and Muslims (and all the people that usually defend them) on their side too.

This is top tier trolling. I'd like to shake her hand. And by shake I mean penetrate and by hand I mean vagina.

>Ashkenazi IQ

this is amazing, the worst syllogism every attempted

how do you manage to blow yourself the fuck out that hard and accidentally triple redpill normies

4D chess user.
You think the jews are losing, that's because you're not on their side.

but the last two statemements are also correct

>blacks commit more crime, but it's because whitey oppression, jim crow laws, institutional blahblahblah
>It, it isn't true that blacks commit more crime per capita. Please agree with me.
Literal, liberal doublethink. In real time. 1984 is a real thing.

Whites commit more acts of terrorism in the US

black people commita more crime???????? why would?? who wuld?>?? whatsa??? why would??? hoza???? summa??? heeho???

(((Ellman-Golan)))
Every.Fucking.Time

this

I'm tired of this kikery. Why do we tolerate this group of people, that is actively scheming and subverting others all the time? With Jews, you'll never live in peace.

>US terrorism stats are exactly the same as everywhere in the world now

> seem
One is for sure - anglo controls the undustries. Jews are just their buttlers.

>If you know the last 2 are bullshit, please acknowledge the 1st is too.
Well, I don't know, I just don't know. But let me look into it;
>ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43
Well -- That is just odd. 13% of the population commits over 50% of the Murders? Over 95% of the Black Community is killed by other blacks? Over 50% of violent crimes committed against whites is done by blacks?
Well if that is true, what else is true;
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks
What's this? Over 80% of Terrorist acts committed in the last two years have been Muslim Terrorists?
Wow! I guess that's true too.

So if "the last 2" AREN'T bullshit. Then does this mean that Jews are behind most of the bullshit?

This

Well OP is only posting it for trolling but I just wanted to comment about how it's funny how close to being red-pilled she is. The whole point of the red pill is also like saying "look, a lot of the bad things people say about groups of people are actually true, it's just that those people are covering their own asses and want you to buy into doctrines like 'anti-racism' simply so your guard is down and they can stab you too."

Holy shit lol, posting stuff like this redpills normies, bitch is shooting herself in the foot and doesnt even know it. Of course liberals have so much cognitive dissonance and reject reality for whatever the want to be true, but normies don't do the same mental gymnastics, and pointing out these facts makes them think. There is a reason why the media doesn't give Jared Taylor a platform, and they try to censor everything, because it can't be defeated in rational debate and the normies will go NATSOC when they learn the truth lmao

She might be a sly merchant redpilling people while finding a way to hind behind muhulacosht. Seems like a decent script flip.

No they don't.
youtu.be/1bKm-3QDFwk

Idk im sure if you looked into it whites would still be in a top precentile.

Yet Muslims have a higher death toll and putting up its okay to be white signs is considered white terrorism.

Oy Vey!

That's a pretty clever redpilling tweet desu

Nobody has ever said it was terrorism. Stop reading propaganda. Think for yourself for once and use logic. Even if a handful of people have said that NOBODY as a logical thinking group thinks that way

>oy! You know truth is racist, right goys?

>Idk im sure if you looked into it whites would still be in a top precentile.
If you really look into it you will see that Muslims are far ahead of any other group when it comes to political violence (i.e. terrorism). The only things that show any differently use very dishonest tactics such as not counting some Muslim terrorist attacks like 911, counting things that are normal crimes a terrorism done by whites and counting thing like vandalism as terrorism.

blacks do though. muslims do as well. none of those things are false.

there is a reason why if you go look up looting during the hurricanes 99% of looters happened to be black. it got so bad the media had to stop reporting about the looting nationally.

and jews do. for such a small demographic they have such a high percent in the entertainment industry, poltical sphere, and other high profile sources. such as investors, lawyers, and "journalism." anywhere where there is a level of influence, a good percentage of them will be jewish.

At least provide the whole thread ya cunt
archive.is/etOlv

it's not a voice, it's called counting

go back to the golan heights!

I don't get it, not one of those statements is false.

\bread

If nobody ever said it, then I am thinking for myself, dipshit, what other propaganda exists if I am the first person to say it?

Terrorism is defined by promoting a political objective.

Ganking a bunch of randoms does not promote a political objective.

character limit breached

all true.

Holy cognitive dissonance. How does one know all the stats are true even when all other factors are accounted for... and ALSO call it bullshit?

No agrument actually, don't have the infographic handy, but when looking at crime stats of races including income, blacks still commit like 2x more crime at the top of the income bracket compared to the poorest whites.

But I agree with all of those?

This kike wants us to gaslight us, to tell ourselves what is true is false. She wants us completely demoralized.

>Liberals have little voices in their head trying to redpill them that they aren't allowed to listen to.

underrated
FP is BP

not the one i was mentioning, it had like tables and fbi stats, but yeah that's the same point really

>I ignore reality on these two issues, might as well go the whole hog and ignore everything else blindingly obvious too

Fpbp

those last 2 arent bullshit though. at all. by ANY metric

It is kind of silly to include property crime because people with little to no property will have little to no property crime, I wish it just went into more detail on the violent crime stats.

The tiny voice is statistics?

>fellas...do you think she has a point

Asian's are penalized with -50 to -100 SAT points for exceeding their 5% diversity quota.
So should the Jews be for exceeding their fair share of 2% based on population strength.
Jews should absolutely not be allowed to hijack more than 20% of Yale and Harvard, almost five times the entire Asian quota!
Diversity ideology without diversity quota based on populations strength for the most privileged group, the Jews, is a FRAUD!

Lol they don't, per capita. Per capita is all that matters.

Statistics are stereotypes.

But none of this 3 is wrong

Shit. I’m sorry. I will report to the closest re-education camp.

>tiny voice

>1% of the population does a thing less often in raw numbers than 70% of the population does!
>CHECKMATE, NATIONALISTS

Almonds are so activated they're roasting.
And I'm alergic to nuts...

All 3 of those are accurate though....really makes you think.

WHERE IS THE MOTIVE?

dafuq

> arguably socioeconomic
Found the bullshit for you, user.

also, recognize the usual communications strategy behind it:
> moral supremacist
> wants to boost moral ego
> needs overly clever and complected 'insight'
> signals their contorted cleverness over the common sense

Holy shit! So you are telling me that in total number - 63% of the population does more of something than 0.9% of the population? Raelly makes me think.
If 63% of the population (gobbers) commited 12 roberies and 0.9% of the population (gabbers) commited 10 roberies that means that gobbers (63%) are worse than gabbers (0.9%) because they committed more roberies amirite?

Just re-enforces my beliefs that all three are true.
Now go fuck yourself.