My daughter's cat doesn't care if you're a nigger as long as you feed it

Keep the message going faggots!

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/06/pets-dogs-cats-eat-dead-owners-forensics-science/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My cats have never even seen a non white before, I've never had a non white enter my house

A nigger wouldn't feed a cat, though.

Cats DO care if you are Chinese though. For obvious reasons.

We have Louisiana Cajun blue-gummers that live next door. The old man fries the nastiest fish you can imagine and feeds my daughter's cat. That cat thinks it's the best shit there is!

I've never smelled nigger food before, ive never lived in an area with niggers before, the only minorities here are Jews their Filipino servants and Russians. The Filipino neighbours fish is disgusting but they don't cook it as much as my old neighbours, my old area was fucked up, they used to throw the fish scraps out the window, we had foxes, rabbits, skunks, raccoons wandering the neighbourhood all night it was crazy

I had a black guy shake my hand the other day because I was wearing the hat of a sports team that we both liked. I genuinely felt sick to my stomach. It was the first black hand I'd ever shaken.

Cats fucking eat anything. I've seen my cat lick live spiders off the floor.

Gives me the heebs when she licks me.

I actually take that back, during post-game handshakes I have, as well. That seems different, though.

I rarely see niggers, that's one thing I wouldn't like about America is there's too many niggers. Lots of people I know would like to live in America but say that they don't want to be around the niggers there. It seems like theyre unavoidable unless you're in the middle of nowhere

No, just Toronto's 200,000 niggers mostly live in the suburbs. 70% of them live outside the city. If you avoid Scarborough there's a good chance you can go weeks without seeing a nigger, or months if you avoid downtown.

DID YOU FIND IT?

That cat looks like it's been living off food stamps

It's going to be really pissed when Chase turns off it's EBT card!

That's not really true, they're really only in big cities unless you're in the southeast, then they're in most places. Some big cities they're rare too.

Even in big cities they're usually segregated, so you might not see them.

That's just how people imagine America to be here, full of niggers shooting up the street.

You don't let your cat go outside? What kind of animal are you?!

because if my cat jumps out my balcony he will probably break his legs, and even if he survives how will he climb back up? In summer when it's warm he sits outside with me though but he likes he window better. The cars scare him

That's how it eats, at the old nigger's house next door.

m8 you've ruined your cat. Cats are experts at acrobatics and he-man activities.

I've never seen a cat jump 3 storeys high before.

ANONS THIS NOT A DRILL I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A DRILL. WRIP UP CONTROL OPPOSITION FLYERS.

I've seen a cat climb three stories up a tree only for everybody to say
>well fuck it
until the cat finally figured a way to come down.

My favorite cat as a child I grabbed and ran to the pool and tossed it a good 15' into the air for splashdown, and everything went alright. Cats are one of the best of all animals at taking care of themselves.

Black cats rarely get adoped from shelters

Let me just plant a tree in front of my balcony, wait for it to grow 3 storeys high, and let my cat use it as a ladder to get into my balcony. Also let me leave the balcony door open for it all day so he can go on and out, I'll just deal with the birds and bats as they come in.

First of all maybe you shouldn't live in a commieblock and second of all your cat will learn its territory and stick to it even if you do.

Underrated

There was no commie blocks in the 1930's in Canada.

So where the fuck do you live that you can't let your cat roam free and proud? They have tremendous temperature adaptability, especially if you let them inside in the winter.

I literally just told you, I live on the third floor. How the fuck can I let him outside and expect him to come back in? Is he gonna buzz in at the lobby when he's done playing outside?
We have a lot of old Art Deco apartments here too, not every apartment is a commie block those are in nigger areas usually

Sup Forums is a bunch of single cat guys. Why am I not surprised.

Those are commie blocks m8

Maybe oldskool-proto-commie blocks. Please move to a nice place where you can have an outside cat.

Trust your cat

I'm not gonna have a dog in an apartment
Who gives a shit if my cat is inside the house or not? I'm not going to release my cat into the Wild because you dumb liberal vegans get so triggered seeing a pet inside the house.

Your cat would be fine. Because cat's mass is so small, it is actually impossible for them to die falling fropm any height on planet Earth.

I'm just saying a cat is at its best when it has territory to roam, much like a human. It'll stay if it finds a home. Even a stray cat will adopt a new home if its old home didn't work out.

I'd adopt a black kitten tbqh, they're the cutest things ever.

I've known people who's cats broke their legs falling off the balcony
I DONT GIVE A SHIT MY CAT LIKES THE HOUSE AND SLEEPING IN BED WITH ME NOT RUNNING AWAY FROM CHINAMAN IN AN ALLEYWAY

That's because your cat is bored, and probably also fat.

according to it's barbaric to let your cat go outside
i thought they were alright but really they're fucked in the head

No they aren't fat
Who cares if the cat is inside or out?
Live in a farm let the cat out
Live in a city keep it in
Retards here in the city see a cat outside and think it's lost and take it away.

Cats are the ultimate bluepill. Tell us abouted you and the Mrs.

Having an animal isn't blue pilled, only civilized whites keep animal companions purely for fun.
Negros never domesticated any animals at all and orientals only did for food or labour. Only whites keep pets

Quit living in such a shitty city. My senpaitachi who lived in cities and had indoor cats those cats weren't right.

Once in a while they'd take them out to be kept somewhere else for a bit so the cityfolk could vacation and they'd like hide under the bed forever and shit on the rug.

>being a family man probably over 40
>posting on Sup Forums

Hello new friend

Your cousins cat would also eat your face if you died in the same room and it didn't have food.

this. the only pet a nigger has is a hyena so he can kill his enemy tribe

Sorry, let me go back in time to the 1950's to tell my family not to immigrate to the city.
They never even domesticated the hyena they just keep it on a rope until they're ready to let it loose on the rival niggers

Never seen a Negro live. I saw only on TV and in clips. But I like them. Is this normal, is this propaganda influenced?

I like seeing tigers on TV too but I'm sure pajeet in his village doesn't like seeing them

is your daughter's cat deng xiaoping

fair enough youre gonna be dead anyway

Thats a beautiful cat user.

Eh. Nothing beats waking up at night, to the sound of crunching bones.

By now I always keep our cats outside though, should they want to intrude into my room. I have conditioned myself towards their "I've brought you a prese~nt" mewl, shit now wakes me up instantly. Pack the cat, shove it outside with its (often still living) bounty, and close the window for tonight.

its okay lefty anons let the hate flow out of you, this is a place of worship

Great way to let your cat get killed by random shit.

Why do black people dislike cats so much?

Those are just shitty cats that aren't even housebroken. No wonder you niggers need /sig/, you can't even take care of the most maintenance-free pet you can get.

You are aware that dogs also do this, no?

news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/06/pets-dogs-cats-eat-dead-owners-forensics-science/

they don't hate them, but when you don't have empathy hurting things is fun

I got a story for you

>grandfather
>growing up in rural Virginia
>early 1950s
>rides with his father to richmond to pickup his uncle (bomber crew KIA over Germany, didn't find the body until '51)
>sees a nigger for the first time
>as loud as everyone can hear him, grandpa asks his dad
>"Did that man get burned real bad?"
>his dad responds
>"No son, that's a nigger!"
>Nigger looks down and walks away real quick
>local whites on the street laughing

My grandfather was 7 and that was the first time he'd ever seen a nigger.

Jokes on you, my dog barks at niggers.

I've never seen a blackie in person in my entire life.

I've heard from a friend that if a cat is bringing you a gift it's because they are trying to feed you because they see you as being unable to fend for yourself.

My cat brought a live bird into my bed this morning. Yuck.

I was like 14 before I saw one.
Amusingly it was when a US Navy ship visited

i fed mine the other day

I only have a cat cuz my gf needs something to mother but I'm too cheap to start having kids.