Question for Those Who Believe there is a Jewish Conspiracy

I've been looking into the Jewish conspiracy stuff lately, but there's one thing I don't really get. If the Jewish elite behind Israel are also behind the far left, then why is the far left always pushing the narrative that the the Israelis are the terrorists and the Pakistanis are the victims?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/TheSynagogueOfSatan
spenglercrashcourse.blogspot.ca/2009/12/problems-of-arabian-culture-b-magian.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
pewforum.org/2014/07/16/how-americans-feel-about-religious-groups/
youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany_Must_Perish!
youtube.com/watch?v=ELwmUVc7ReA
youtube.com/watch?v=Ty6whuQ1R8o
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TCbFEgFajGU
youtube.com/watch?v=pRCH5zU4o1k
cis.org/Jewish-Stake-Americas-Changing-Demography
youtube.com/watch?v=tKa2aUie-7Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

to make you doubt

Jewish diaspora and Israelis are not *entirely* on the same side. Unfortunately, I could not really tell you why they push the "poor oppressed Palestinians" narrative. The fact that you can be anti-Israel on those grounds and not get called an evil anti-semite right off the bite, but *can't* say "Jews own the media" is quite telling.

Yeah I have noticed that. Simply saying that Israel has too much pull in Congress can get you shunned, but SJWs screaming that Israel is committing genocide against Palestine is perfectly reasonable.

MGTOW beta detected

Hammer and anvil.
Same reason the kikes controlled the Soviet Union and America. Control the entire board and enslave the chattel.

>Thinks that Jews in the government pushing far-left policies are actually far-left Jews.
Far-left Jewish citizens who hate Israel are true far-left Jews.
Those Jews in the government pushing Far-left policies aren't really far-left Jews, they are Zionist Jews destroying your country and hijacking it on behalf of Israel.

Far-left SJW Jews don't even have a chance of making it far in US government; only Rothschild Zionist Jews make it into US government.
Bernie was probably the only exception.

>Pakistanis
American education, everyone

But if the Jews pushing far left policies are the Zionists destroying my country on the behalf of Israel, why would they also be promoting criticism of the state of Israel?

They don't, they are trying to put you in jail for 20 years and fine you 1 million dollars for boycotting Israel. Are you not aware how most politicians have to pledge allegiance to Israel? Even your hurricane victims had to promise not to boycott Israel to get relief.

Care to name the jews in the government, and present evidence for them destroying the country?

I get controlling both sides, but it still seems odd to push for something that goes against your endeavours directly, not just against some puppet you put in place.

Notice the lack of European flags ITT? It's illegal to deny the holocaust in those countries.

Michael Bennet (D-CO)
Richard Blumenthal (D-CT)
Barbara Boxer (D-CA)
Benjamin Cardin (D-MD)
Dianne Feinstein (D-CA)
Al Franken (D-MN)
Brian Schatz (D-HI)
Bernard Sanders (I-VT)
Charles Schumer (D-NY)
Ron Wyden (D-OR)

David Cicilline (D-RI)
Stephen Cohen (D-TN)
Susan Davis (D-CA)
Ted Deutch (D-FL)
Eliot Engel (D-NY)
Lois Frankel (D-FL)
Alan Grayson (D-FL)
Steve Israel (D-NY)
Sander Levin (D-MI)
Alan Lowenthal (D-CA)
Nita Lowey (D-NY)
Jerrold Nadler (D-NY)
Jared Polis (D-CO)
Jan Schakowsky (D-IL)
Adam Schiff (D-CA)
Brad Sherman (D-CA)
Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL)
John Yarmuth (D-KY)
Lee Zeldin (R-NY)*

Thanks bro.

So do you think that the "politically correct" practice of siding with Israel over Palestine is just something that cropped up in the left on its own, and the powers that be just didn't bother dealing with it?

What's in the ()? and what are these people's crimes against your country?

It's their party affiliation and what state they represent, and I'm sure you could look up more information about them on your own. You aren't exactly helping to answer my question, so what're you here for?

Their Party and State. Party: Democrat, Republican, or Independent... You'll notice the vast majority of Democrats. Voting for open borders (except for Israel), Costly wars in the middle east (that benefit Israel), Higher taxes on citizens for 'refugees' (or demographic replacements in accordance to Jewish plans) to get benefits and live here for free. Oh, and they want to take away our natural rights to defend ourselves and speak freely (like criticizing israel)

You are welcome, friend leaf.

It's because we know the holocaust was real because we can still touch the bones and talk to our grandparents.
Not an excuse for the current year jew tho

archive.org/details/TheSynagogueOfSatan

you have this idea that israel and american jews are one cohesive group. they promote that when it suits them but its irrelevant.

If I hit a button and nuke israel off the map right now, will it stop any jew in america from doing whatever they are doing right now? no. So if killing them in israel changes nothing then throwing them under the bus in israel definitely does nothing.

Yeah, i agree that it's the leftists' agenda, there are also non jew leftists pushing for the same things

They havent achieved full blown mind control yet, that's why they use people like Alex Jones as controlled opposition.

Look at what they did to Occupy. They turned it into identity politics to turn it into a clusterfuck and keep their wall street shekels safe.

Okay, I get what you're saying. So it's probably more like the two are somewhat affiliated, but the Jewish elite more or less just use Israel like any other pawn, whether as a club or to sway public opinion.

Are you implying that the group on the right is preferable to the group of the left?

Because Sup Forums is full of autists who think that if Jews disappeared suddenly all of the pedophiles and psychos and megalomaniac dirtbags in Washington would disappear, the magical spell cast on them would dissipate where they'd have some divine moment of revelation and realize the error of their ways, when really it's just a pecking order of evil douche-bags.

they have to receive some flak so people don't call out the Jew and instead call out Israel.

Your grandparents were little children during WW2 if still alive.

Well then Jews in the government would lose half the reason they leech and subvert the country.

Maybe this pic will make you understand better.

basically. it goes both ways though. a good example is like USA and UK. its basically the same people under the anglo umbrella. 99% of the time we talk shit to eachother and throw eachother under the bus when it suits us but when one is hurting the other at least pretends to feel it for sympathy at least.

We even have a ww2 bond so Americans can clutch pearls over v2 rockets and the brits and canadians can selectively take credit for the 6 million lost on d-day.

Same with the french, when they want to they can be proud of our various alliances and victories, and then turn around and act like vietnam wasnt THEIR finest shitshow. We are anglo when it suits us. when it doesnt its a typical day on Sup Forums trying to punch eachother in the dick

I meant as a statistical measure, less than a life expectancy separates today from the holocaust in Europe, so the memory is still vivid if you talked about it with your grandparents or older people when you were a kid / teen

playing both side is literally how they view the world functions

spenglercrashcourse.blogspot.ca/2009/12/problems-of-arabian-culture-b-magian.html

^^This

Plus a bunch o weenies basically crying ' muh oppression' , 'jew keepin white man down'

Shit, Palestine*, not Pakistan, my bad.

It's simple. It fosters pity for the paki's, which makes people more open to letting them in their country. Israel is doing what Nazi Germany tried to do, but they're doing through a kind of proxy.
They're exporting their enemies to their enemies.

Jews that dont feel threatened by outsiders will turn against each other on small issues but ultimately the "anti zionist" kikes end up indirectly supporting zionists

it'a all part of a master plan to confuse you

Because the idea of a jewish conspiracy is retarded, most pro-Israel jews are right wing as fuck and love republicans for being war hawks and bombing Israels enemies and most liberal jews are bleeding heart types who want to save the precious muslims and unite the world without borders ect, however the idea that some jews love globalism and other jews love nationalism fries the tiny brains of the average Sup Forumsster who believes everything they read in image macros on here so it must be some sort of trick coming from the jewish hivemind.

Israeli dude use a USA proxy address next time not a British one. Faggot.

Jews aren't all in one boat they go into categories.

You have straight nationalist jews, you have ones that don't see themselves that way but still undermine host countries because they best succeed in divided environments not as aware of their identity as the other, and you have ones that are both.

If you look at the Jews in powerful positions though they steer clear away from showing the Palestinian conflict as anything but two sided and in many ways just showing that the Jews are in attack but not really showing why.

Because the Jews aren't actually behind it, the people behind it are trying to make the white man angry and rise up, old nazis are behind it trying to give it a Jewish face

They don't its like 1% of the far left and marxoids....mostly appointed controlled opposition of the Mossad.

You've got to sell the beef, you know. There's always got to be a distraction.

Jews are infighting guys. That's proof the protocols of the learned elders of zion are fake!

>why is the far left always pushing the narrative that the the Israelis are the terrorists and the Pakistanis are the victims?

The world wouldn't be the cancer it is today if Karl Marx was never born, think about that.

If Karl Marx was never born the marxist ideas would therefore never been published and cultural marxism wouldn't be a thing and then world would be great.

Some kikes want to boleshevize the planet, others want to rule a world of nations out of Israel. Not hard to figure out.

Explain this then. Tell me how Hitler was wrong.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

I can blow all you inbreds out. Giver shit.

pewforum.org/2014/07/16/how-americans-feel-about-religious-groups/

What a joke. The right wing rats exist to turn our racial problems into religious problems they can exploit. Jewish communists exterminated tens of millions of Christian Europeans in the 20th century.

“You must understand. The leading Bolsheviks who took over Russia were not Russians. They hated Russians. They hated Christians. Driven by ethnic hatred they tortured and slaughtered millions of Russians without a shred of human remorse. The October Revolution was not what you call in America the “Russian Revolution.” It was an invasion and conquest over the Russian people. More of my countrymen suffered horrific crimes at their bloodstained hands than any people or nation ever suffered in the entirety of human history. It cannot be understated. Bolshevism was the greatest human slaughter of all time. The fact that most of the world is ignorant of this reality is proof that the global media itself is in the hands of the perpetrators.”

- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn (1918-2008) Nobel-Prize-winning novelist & historian.

Yep. Marx the founder of communism was a kike, Lenin the founder of the soviet union was a kike, and Lenins chosen successor Trotsky, the creator of the red army, was a kike.

Yes, I am jewish and pretty ashamed of everything i oppose too and the cancer destroying the world was mostly invented by the jews.

The protocols are either the plans of the WZO or a forgery by a time traveling Russian. Which is more interesting? I'd argue the latter. Read the protocols and remember it was published first in 1905. It predicted what would happen in 1990's America. Insane.

Israel is Redshield's outpost state, created to secure control of the oil-rich surroundings. He couldn't care less about Jews, Palestinians, or any other people there.

Doesn't the kike Bonnier family own some 90% of the mainstream media in Sweden?

Yet the inbreds have not once fought beside us.

Yes yes, I know

I'm not too sure haven't really gone too much in depth, but the media is no different from any other country these days, promoting diversity and cultural marxism.

I mean 96% of the worlds banks are ran by the rotchilds (jews), and those who control the media are jews as well. But please remember user that there are jews that oppose strongly to this and are ashamed of this, like me.

YouTube: "10000 jews protest in new york"

PsyOp, or real?

>96% of the worlds banks are ran by the rotchilds (jews)
Not even remotely true. I've noticed that Jews like to overstate their control, understate their influence, and actively hide the fact that they've been assbooted 359 times in the past.

there's a lot of western jews (canada/eu) who hate israel. Don't like the attention and violence

Why did Hitler hate jews? Rabbi Yosef Tzvi ben Porat will explain to you

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

I think it's okay to be Jewish, but if you support Israel you sort of also support genocide.
If the U.S. was like Israel we'd be bombing Mexico and a ton of other narco-friendly countries south of the border. They also believe in racial supremacy of themselves and need i not mention the existence of the Talmud?

If I was allowed the privilege that the Jews stole from me, I would support them.

It's just complicated.

I never see the kike press calling out Israelis. Soros' FEMEN did a protest in 2014 and were quickly cut off.

Yes. Jews invented the chosen race, living space, and genocide concepts. Jewish communists exterminated tens of millions of Christian Europeans in the 20th century. They project their crimes on others.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany_Must_Perish!

Probably true but they definitely have a monopoly in control.

It's less about power/control and more what they do to us, especially the targeting of our children with drug/tranny/fag/degenerate propaganda 24/7, after we treated them as brothers and let them into our nations with open arms in most cases only a few generations ago. Essentially if I wanted to bribe people to destroy Canada from within it wouldn't be hard to do rather the opposite, but why would I destroy my own country? This act of destruction surely wouldn't make me exceptionally powerful or intelligent.

youtube.com/watch?v=ELwmUVc7ReA
youtube.com/watch?v=Ty6whuQ1R8o

found the culprits - so its not normal juden's fault. but (you) are kinda sven now, so it is your fault.

>its not normal juden's fault
Nobody blames every Jew for the actions of the overwhelming majority but it's still an undeniable fact that most of the dire issues we face in our nations simply wouldn't exist if Jews weren't here. Jewish influence is overwhelming negative and they've overstayed their welcome, time for the chosen people to go to their chosen land. No exceptions.

Exactly this, glad someone sees this the same way I do.

OY!

Oh, checked

They are also experts at undercover ops: most-seen "Muslim" fanatic in MSM photos = Shlomo Ettinger

Thankfully goyim always wake up and notice these traitors share something in common. They are promptly removed. 359 times and counting.

Yes, our religion is based on the supremacy of the jewish race which i believe is utter nonsense. And yes your regular neighbor jew isn't a part of the Illuminati but the jewish control has had a negative influence in the world, promoting degeneracy and much more.

Yes. I find it funny how Israelis deny the "Jewish state" is an ethnostate when more than half of all immigrants are atheist.

>But please remember user that there are jews that oppose strongly to this and are ashamed of this, like me.

Can't make an omelet without cracking a few eggs.

oh look at that pic, inhtradasting.
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TCbFEgFajGU

agreed. but then again you are a leaf and as such part of a problem too. day of rake, when?

Greg Felton is that you? I love your work.

The Jewish Problem - Dr. Joseph Goebbels

youtube.com/watch?v=pRCH5zU4o1k

Justice is coming ratboy. I'm not even Canadian.

A very fitting analogy user.

Wasn't Voltaire a member of 'minati?

fundamentally it is because their ideology is false, contradictory, and self destructive. there is a longer, much more detailed answer, but it all proceeds for that simple point.

people wont follow a blatant puppet, you need to ease them into it

Russian jews and their descendants are sore about loosing the USSR and want vengeance on the states. Muh poor Palestinians is Politically bad for America as they have to defend their proxy

>Joseph Goebbels
kek, leaf i knew it. you are one of (((them)))

Fuck the Jews
cis.org/Jewish-Stake-Americas-Changing-Demography

TLDR
youtube.com/watch?v=tKa2aUie-7Q

> Controlled opposition
> Smokes and mirrors.
> Obfuscation techniques

For example, here in Argentine and S. America your average joe is very "anti united states", "anti british", "anti imperialistic", "anti CIA".

But... Most think that Israel is something like the rabbid dog of the United States in the middle east.
Actually, quite the contrary. Israel have such lobby power that is much akin to a mind controlling parasite that have the levers of power of the United States.

They conceal their real form in half trues.
Little jewish tricks.