IOTBW - out of cuckshed edition

I really recommend you to end those five words with a period. No question mark, no exclamation mark. Just period.
As in sentence.
As in statement.
Just to be subtly more alpha.
Remember - you must be bit alpha to attract females.

It's
okay
to be
white.

You can use original all-caps design but consider ending the five words with period.

Now come at me faggots who can not think outside of their cuckshed walls.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wcf7it9O0OU
washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2015/12/08/study-confirms-that-ending-your-texts-with-a-period-is-terrible/?utm_term=.66ac3666cfc5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No.

Elaborate pls. Why NO?

The original is working perfectly. Change nothing.

It does appear to be a very 'postmodern' type of poster.
Good job Estonia, you'll do us well.

Says "No."

But doesn't say "no"

What did he mean by this?

Add period to get females on board, this is what I'm saying.

So the correct thread was mod 404'd so this shill thread can take its place? our mods are the biggest fucking faggots imaginable

I would ram my cock so far up her pussy. That I end up fucking her brain. Literally and figuratively.

How it is shill thread?
Elaborate.

STICK

TO

THE

FUCKING

PLAN

Stop making suggestions. Stop trying to be the guy who came up with the 'next' move. Stop trying to make this about you. Just stick to the plan. That is all.

Why so mad?
I do not get it. It is not about me, it is about message being more alpha to attract females.

Do you have covert ad campaign tied to this?
>inb4 concern trolling
Fuck you.

No shit its OK to be white. Are you Americans really that fucking cucked that you actually give two shits about some extremists opinion?
Fucking hell

He's mad because anons keep trying to alter the message. Give them a yard, they take a mile.

This whole board is about extremists' options. Does it not bother you that those extremist that think it's not okay to be white are teaching in universities?

I don't see this shit in my fucking country, any all of this is just a fad that will blow over soon anyway, nobody gives a shit about some college kids opinion

Sage Do not give the Jew an inch. Change nothing. Sage

why the fuck should we care at all? it is american thingie, we are all whiter than they are
post cancerous commieblock

You may have developed a mindset that makes it possible for you to ignore this knowledge, but you live in Croatia, not USA.

If today they defeat USA tyomorrow they might come for you. I am rooting for my non-retarded American brothers.

who cares about getting them on board, we wanna see the tits

Not caring about their fight is short-sighted.
Here in Europe our fight is not only about preserving our ethnicity but our culture too.

It is fine and good to be ethnic Estonian.

Still, why are you guys so fucking threatened by these faggots who are obviously such a paper tiger that they can't go out in the rain
Someone hurt your feelings?
Better notwhine about it instead of ignoring it like a regular person

Again, this is not about giving an inch, it is about you cucked whites over there make a statement not look like jelly. Females despise jelly.

Niggers are bad, mmmmmk?

There are many actual racist policies in USA, and they are accepted because they are racist against whites. This does hurt my feelings, yes.

The plan is not to complain, but to get extremists to show their colors in anger, which would hopefully get more people to join the right side.

>we wanna see the tits
nigger tits are reserved for beta cucks.

related.
expose the leftist racist fascists.

Eat shit op, you fucking shill

Also if you aren't a shill then you are just a fucking moron.

Agreed. We have a good, systematic plan. We don't need to keep augmenting it at this point; we need to put in the work, let time pass, and wait for the results.
Also, this new font and the period give it a more sinister and confrontational tone. It needs to be more neutral. Like the one we already have that is perfectly fine. As per usual, OP is a faggotini.

LMAO what policies?
Some dinosaur legislation from the hippie era?
Please, is you yourself can't prove you're better than the blacks than you ARE no better dumbo

Based Croat. Adults actually dont give a shit. I could get 10k people to protest pineapple on a pizza.

Ivan, you are the almost original source of this cultural marxism, it already happened here 20 years ago and it is over now
commies lost
but posting
>Dobrze jest być Polakiem
is retarded because everybody and their mother here is a Polak, except of some exchange trash on universities, and those are shunned either way

This.

And by making those 5 words a statement by adding period you are not racist in any way but get more foamiong from the mouths of anti-whites + get approval from females because you look (more) confident. Fuck, I am tired of explaining this to basement dwelling virgins here .

Access to education, for one.

Look, I'll give you this user. I'm sorry about . Your idea is actually decent. The problem is that so many people are trying to push ideas and change up the plan (and many of the suggestions, unlike yours, are not good). So there is a need to take a hard line and say there can be no alterations to the plan whatsoever. Because once we start saying that some changes are permissible, then anons will not all agree on the changes. Then people will just start going rogue and doing their (oftentimes bad) changes. Its a prophylactic thing.

Did my part tonight boys. It felt good
I just put around 10 simple paper of
the original image around my campus
in Maryland. This is one of mine.

>Fuck, I am tired of explaining this to basement dwelling virgins here .
You can stop anytime.

>Her

Feel free to stop, cuck boy.

This. Dont let better be the enemy of good enough. And the original design is actually perfect.

user, you can not get the females you are losing there on your side without confrontation. Let it sink in.

Did you not read my post? If you can't prove that you're better than some black dude pwho got in with help then you're not worth help

Stick to the plan

It's ok to be white

Praise Kek! And may all Estonian faggots like OP eat nigger dick on the reg you purulent coward OP haha

Good work user.

Your post does not make a lot of sense. Do your best and try writing it in a way that conveys some meaning.

statement is good

If you can't prove you're more capable than a black dude who got help then why the fuck are you complaining?

Do you know that we had 5 songs of awakening written by one of our cine composers.
One of them had words:
It is proud and good to be Estonian (as an ethnicity).

It fucking worked.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wcf7it9O0OU

I'm complaining because racial discrimination against whites is views as much a problem as racial discrimination against some other races. Hope this helps.

>taking hard line
>not taking good advice
user, this is basically how you get rekt.
>pic related

What racial discrimination?
If you're still thinking about the 60s thing then how are all white people not slaves by now?
And if you just got called a shitlord by some landwhale then you're just a slack jawed faggot

Indeed --- allcaps titles don't need periods.

user, you are like baby. You know nothing.

No, I'm talking about access to education right now, quotas for admittance into universities.

Is hand written fine? I have no access to a secure printer

>it really should read..".IT'S AWESOME TO BE WHITE".

i suppose it might get people in trouble or may be impossible but if someone takes a stack to the top of a tall building. miniatures ones business card size or so and just flings them off and run like a motherfucker.

or find somebody with an old timey cropduster and air bomb places like military does with leaflets. Id definitely save the idea until we hit critical mass but goddamn it would be funny to confetti a city with the 5 words

it sure is great to do exactly what a fucking kike tells me to do

it makes me feel secure to put jews and israel first

printing out flyers right now, tomorrow is going to be very busy!

So you are saying it actually works in all caps like it had an exclamation mark at the end?
HMM.
Even better if you culturally perceive it so in NA.

This ain't much fun anymore. Obviously i'm not part of this because i'm not an out of breath american but the fact that you have to pre-emptively write stick to the plan stick the plan everysingle thread is a give away on what kind of community you are recruiting don't you think ?
This thing will end in a plop and you'll get a couple of local article and maybe one national one, basically the same thing at this point, that you'll post on Sup Forums. We did it Sup Forums! then people will move on to fresher and funnier memes.
Sticking the paper with a piece of bad tape looks so ugly and unpleasant to look at like you didn't try very hard in any case keep up your weekend revolution justice warriors, have fun.

Sure it is. Message is important and important is that you do not include anything else than

It's
okay
to be
white.

May be in all caps, may be with or without period. I suggest period for more punch and we are discussing it here.

DON'T ADD THE FUCKING PERIOD

washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2015/12/08/study-confirms-that-ending-your-texts-with-a-period-is-terrible/?utm_term=.66ac3666cfc5

>"Researchers, led by Binghamton University's Celia Klin, report that text messages ending with a period are perceived as being less sincere, "

Science supports the original design

>commie liberal arts professor
>laid off from a fucking steel mill for spilling paint in '''protest'''
If you think this guy is in any way shape or form a danger to the entirety of the white race that you are a fucking insecure faggot
And? Work hard and you get entry, if there is some minorities just ignore them, did you even go to college?

>And? Work hard and you get entry, if there is some minorities just ignore them, did you even go to college?
Thank you for this nice personal advice, but this is not about me, instead it is about racial discrimination. I graduated from Bauman Moscow State University if you're curious.

Have more, user.

we need to add memes to appeal to the_donald and normies, here's my attempt

See pic related

If ameriburgers can't handle Carl the cuck waving his lanky arms and screaming innefectually at them then it's best that they ignore them, most of there extreme SJW types are such obvious attentionwhores who do it only be sure it makes them part of a group, and are probs racist themselves

>Plan from 1922
Yes and how did that work out?

This is actually interesting.

And seems that this is fucking cultural difference thing we have. period at the end makes it sentence or statement and in low trust society like yours statements are taken with grain of salt. Seems so to me.
Or is it just (((science))) trying to fuck with your brains. Or is it pandering to illiterate fucks who do not give shit about language rules.

Anyway, true sentences (those 5 words remain true) have more alpha punch in them if they are made statements. Do not look so insecure. Have confidence.

Your only approach is to try to disprove my claim that discrimination exists. Making those silly statements about the most extreme SJWs is not going to make my argument any weaker.

OC

This is still in progress, user.
>pic related

The problem with plebs is that they can not grasp long-term plans.

Fuck off. It is perfectly OK to be black in Africa.

You need to drown yourself in pig feces, Justin al-Leafitani.

Also note that Hitler happened to those planners and the iron curtain and cold war fucked with their plans too.

sounds comfy as fuck

>hello fellow whites

>appeal
What fucking "appeal" cunt this isn't about making friends you ding dong.

>I'm so smart, I made a thing
>People who disagree with me are wrong because I'm different
>Essentially a nigger patenting something already invented and trying to take credit for it

>projecting so hard
Did you actually read what I wrote?
Does it make you even more mad, /leftypol/?

We need to post counter messages as if they were being posted by those who oppose us.

Such as:
I am ashamed of my whiteness. Aren't you?
The age of white people is over.
White people will be a footnote in our history.

No, we don't.
Now fuck off, Achmed Chong.

Yo! It's not aahahghtay ta be whahte. What it is, Mama! You whahtes 'as had aht fly for 2000 years a' now aht's our turn. 'S coo', bro. You is sahmply actahng lahke spoahled shortahez unwahllahng ta bechahll mahnorahtahes now. Why would dat be? Because ya treat mahnorahtahes lahke garbage. What it is, mostly, Mama! Ya'll is mad stupid! I belaheve da sayahng goes "treat odars how ya yaself wahsh tabe treated". Here's ya're chahlluppace. What it is, mostly, Mama! Peep this shit! I hardly need ta poahnt aht out but whahtes is already isahnorahty compisd ta those dayconsahder mahnorahtahes. Mahnorahtahes is da ones workahng a' where is whahte peep? Whahte bitches is doesahn' what day've always doesne a' hoppahng on da bahggest or most successful cocks. Whahte men 'as devolved ahnta shortahez, watchahng aahme, playahng vahdeo gises a' masturbatahng ta lahttle gahrls. It's honestly hahlarahous dat ya thahnk ya'll ever be doesmahnat agaahn. 'S coo', bro. Don't thahnk aht'll be ya turn agaahn ahn 2000 years, like, we'll keep ya oppressed lahke da democratahc party doeses ta ebonys. Hope ya enjoy beahng sahlenced when: ebony po po offahcers kahll whahte kahds, like, Asahas mock ya prahsonahs sahze, oh, baby, Indahas force ya ta shaht ahn da street a' natahves force ya onta reserves

It is good you understand that there is no white pussy for you, nigga, when the message really takes off. With or without period, you are fucked.

yo is that dude i was arguing with in this thread. the last one died.

I like the way you're thinking. I've also altered the wording a little to bring in more centrists :)

Centrists are a dying breed. Stop your faggotry, user, it is counterproductive.

That boomer slogan should fuck off.

It is not a boomer slogan, faggot.
But It is not this campaign too.

Remember If any SJWs take down one of your posters you need to put two more up. This movement needs to be relentless until it's national news.

doesn't look like anyone cares on twitter

Just go back to posting the anime bitch brushing her teeth and bury your brainstorming, faggot.

Why so mad, nigger?