Thread #6: → archive.is/ElDNj
Thread #7: → archive.is/gC2AL
Thread #8: → archive.is/eYVrm
Thread #9: → archive.is/pSalw
Thread #10: → archive.is/s3kLW
Thread #11: → archive.is/rTBSR
Thread #12: >Updates
Posted by Q in Thread #4 BEFORE THE TWITTER INCIDENT:
"We are fully prepared that all social media will be shut down to prevent the spread of this information (i.e. POTUS' Twitter etc. and/or mass censoring).""

In thread 9 this drops:
apnews.com/a7589ef1d4034a08b93d966abbb05017
FBI agents working for Mueller
Mueller doesn't have FBI agents working for him, hes hired by the DOJ, not the FBI. So Sessions Rosenstein or Wray had to give the thumbs up.

Assange Tweets:
637 WikiLeaks emails on the Hillary Victory Fund
405 from DNC
232 from Podesta
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/926287622141566976

Thread 10: Trump's twitter followers reduced to 6k Thread 12: Shills finally got their orders. Ignore them.

>TL;DR:
Qanon comes in and delivers massive breadcrumbs. Implies blackbagging of the swamp and potential of Martial Law coming to a town near you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HMUDVMiITOU
youtube.com/watch?v=x7AUa-d3I7k
obscurantist.com/oma/alice-in-wonderland/
youtu.be/VHgF7icm-zU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Kapyong
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Q's posts pic related

So what is the SA that Qlarp refers to for DJT, Hill and OB visiting?

South America or South Africa?

Bumping this. user's read this for the quick run down.

Saudi Arabia, pay attention leaf

Saudi Arabia

jews

always

win

>YAWN
SLEEPY
>YAWN
SLEEPY
>YAWN
SLEEPY
>YAWN
SLEEPY
>YAWN
SLEEPY
>YAWN
SLEEPY

NEW POST FROM Q IN LAST THREAD
(unverified)

youtube.com/watch?v=HMUDVMiITOU
>that feel when commies really bring some shit and you get to blow their brains out

Could be important and/or LARP post from previous thread: No EMP threat.
No EMP test.
This was planted as a threat by the Deep State.
We are in control.
Majority of high value targets are in DC.
The public is safe.
Please do not interfere or engage if you witness a live operation.
Alice & Wonderland.

IS THIS OP?

Reminder that the majority of government institutions in the world, including the White House and Congress, have been wire tapped by all sides, both those you like and don't like.

It's not viable to remove the wiretapping unless you want to explain to the media why you as the Executive tore down the fucking White House and rebuilt it.

I've never felt more awake!

I find this interesting.

Something tell me to look at TPP and also could BHO be on Tetiaroa ?

My repating integers say otherwise.

THE NUMBERS MASON

Q or LARP. unverified.

So hard to tell if LARP or OP.

Beh.

Good, so the homebound NEET squad will be in FULL EFFECT.

What the fuck are they doing in that pic?

Also did you guys catch the fact that Google had some 'issues' with their Docs/Cloud platform earlier in which people were locked out of their documents?
They are definitely preparing to shut something down. If comms are shut down I just want you guys to know I am going to be getting gets in my mind and dreaming of the (You)'s i would have gotten.

Never seen space jam?

Summoning Moloch

I think its LARP because there is (maybe was now) a EMP grid type test scheduled for 11/4

"lets touch the glowing globe for a cool pic"

"k"

I did see that.

LibreOffice FTMFW. Fuck cloud storage. USB, bitches.

Using (((GOOGLE DOCS))) for any important docs during a (((REVOLUTION))) is absolutely retarded. Just use notepad or vi.

If it happens anons. It was an honour serving along side you all in the Great Meme Wars of the 21st century.

the issue is the coinciding of the drill on a day that a designated terrorist organization is supposedly planning a nation wide uprising

>Please do not interfere or engage if you witness a live operation.

What mean?

THIS IS HUGE. NEW AP NEWS STORY TODAY. TONY PODESTA CONFIRMED A SUPSECT IN RUSSIA PROBE. STORY SAYS THEY ARE IMVESTIGATING LOBBYING WITH UKRAINIANS TIED TO MANAFORT.

QANON SAID MANAFORT WAS A PLANT. IT LOOKS TO BE TRUE.

Seconded on fuck cloud storage, these liberal cocksucking orgs can't be trusted.

Run, don't participate.

This is why I don't cloud.

Wow, it's fucking nothing. KYS

means don't go outside if you see antifaggots getting btfo by riot police.

>LARPer general #13
Fixed the thread title for you.

op delete this
.Thread 10: Trump's twitter followers reduced to 6k (Cross-thread)
this happens when a twitter account is deactivated. try it. deactivate yours for 20 minutes or so and undo it, it will start at 0 followers and slowly creep up.
hoping this is not larp tho sounds like a cozy weekend

Could Alice & Wonderland be a signature?
Most are unsigned, 1 signed DJT, 1 signed WH, some signed Q, and several signed Alice & Wonderland

> CIA attacked Commander in Chief
> bit intercepted by FBI/DI
What the fuck? Is this an episode of Blacklist,or something dumber?

Seriously.

How can Canada run, in some fashion or another, North Korean aims? That country has been operating as if they are still dead-locked in battle with an enemy they are fully ready to die against. How could they ever be puppeted? And, it be, of all countries, Canada?

That would mean Trudeau (and, speculating, NDP associates) would have ties to external lobbyist groups. Would Soros be in any way connected?

On an unrelated note, could the continued surge of bitcoin, in any way, be related to this? I mean, would any one targetted perhaps use a cryptocurrency to float money for a bit, while people (even retards and mouth-breathers) are interested in watching the red and green lines on a daily stock graph?

I've been successfully interfering in all kinds of bullshit since 2001. Coat hanger abortions always have room for a little fuckery.

This. Nice LARP.

>he thinks i'm on (((twitter)))
K I'll remove it in the next OP.

Don't know why this hasn't been posted yet

youtube.com/watch?v=x7AUa-d3I7k

Antifa, right.
But if that post is OP then there was never a EMP test? Or (((we))) canceled it?

this
vi for the fucking win

Can guarantee you won't have to worry about it, but just in case: do nothing.

Aren't we even technically still at war with the Norks? Like de jure.

No, it's a program.
obscurantist.com/oma/alice-in-wonderland/

yes.

>Updates
>Posted by Q in Thread #4 BEFORE THE TWITTER INCIDENT:
>"We are fully prepared that all social media will be shut down to prevent the spread of this information (i.e. POTUS' Twitter etc. and/or mass censoring).""

INFOGRAPHIC PIC RELATED

then we're wasting our time.. what's it to you?

YOU'RE RIGHT !!

Says intercepted by MI/NSA, faggot.

>this happens when a twitter account is deactivated. try it. deactivate yours for 20 minutes or so and undo it, it will start at 0 followers and slowly creep up.

Riddle me this, why did it happen 4 or 5 hours AFTER his account was rebooted?

/thread

no
alice = patriots
wonderland = corrupt USA

thanks famalam.

I feel like I should mention that ID's don't change even if you change flag... but you probably already knew that. What fun do you have in playing the obvious shill? It's fucking weird.

Gotta be a real noodlebrain to use googledocs for anything important

I use it for my roleplaying games where I get to be the little girl in a mecha suit ripping and tearing dirty clanner scum

and sometimes those CYOA's and other miscellaneous /tg/ittery

All true if heavenly trips

I need information on this revelation. This hits too close to home for me, even if a falsehood. It's a concerning implication.

Its not about that though, Its about if the worker on their last day deactivated the account or ((they)) were testing to see for multiple things

This shit is getting crazy. I can't wait to see it escalate even more. Stay safe Anons, this is going to be a wild ride.

this fucking yid doesn't understand how IDs work

There was only a ceasefire not a declaration of peace.

if (true)
{
return big;
}

Yes, the LARP'er was very specific.

This is just fucking stupid. The Deep State doesn't war within itself. What's this supposed to be about, the CIA having a little hissy-fit because the new Geo-Spatial Intelligence Agency is doing their job, but better? The CIA terrified Trump's going to release all the goods on what really happened to JFK?

This is just insanity.

Saw this link in one of the threads. Did anyone figure out if it was related?
DrCati?
youtu.be/VHgF7icm-zU

I only have one more 25oz beer, what should I do anons! Your wish is my command! I am in NYC!

>At the center of the widening probe are Tony Podesta, a longtime Democratic operative, and Vin Weber, a former GOP congressman and leader of his own high-powered lobbying firm, Mercury LLC. The two men were hired as part of a multimillion-dollar lobbying effort directed by Manafort and longtime associate Rick Gates.

With the emphasis on the Ukrainian lobbying efforts, Mueller’s criminal probe is moving beyond investigating ties between the Trump campaign and Russia and is aggressively pursuing people who worked as foreign agents without registering with the Justice Department. More witnesses are expected before the grand jury in coming weeks.

Get more beer

It's a weird thing to wrap my head around that's for sure. A lot of Canadians fought actual battles in Korean War 1.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Kapyong

Quit Drinking.

Not about the cease-fire. I knew that.

About implications that Canada, somehow, either partially or fully controls decisions made by the North Korean government, rather than at the behest of Kim Jong Un.

more beer

>grocery day tomorrow
>power might go out
What's tasty and healthy, but doesn't require refrigeration goys?

>what should I do
check your ID and EmPT that bottle
and then of course

Couldn't it be coincidence? Twitter is full of crispy little bugmen who just can't stop talking in hushed tones about their favorite fixie bike and how much they hate Drumf.

t. I work in tech with friends in the Menlo Park area. Between Facebook and Twitter, it's a soyboy fountain.

>I am in NYC!
You should have left, yesterday.

also an update, my home internet (((spectrum))) was down for an entire tri-city area for roughly 17 hours yesterday, did this happen to anyone else?

So I am active on twitter and followed trump tonight... and when I just checked to see if this was true or not I noticed I wasn't following him anymore. I followed after I read about what happened earlier... then suddenly I wasn't again. If any of you are on twatter go check.

fuck that and fuck you. It's 8% too, I hope that triggers your bitch ass.

This

user said BO had made several trips to NK.

What do you guys think??

Oh, that, I am not sure about that. Sounds pretty odd to me, but in this crazy world who fucking knows. . .

The only way I could see that even being remotely possible - is if it was for a mutual campaign of conquest. Or just somehow mutual benefit. Like the Leaf menace is secretly shaking hands with his Nork brethren.

Alice & Wonderland
not Alice IN Wonderland

Game Over man.

beer in pooper

dried fruit
fresh fruit
certain types of cheese
honey
cooked starches

Just posting things that come to mind as I brainstorm.

We talk about checks and balanaces a lot in political theory, but technically speaking the Executive is the weakest high power, no permanence, a lot of oversight, has to compromise to get things done, but they control the military

You have to imagine that if you're a corrupt politician with the right networking and several generations of familial support, the military is the one, permanent counter to what you want. It is your archenemy. And if you've got decades to do it, why wouldn't you infiltrate it?

The question I have is what makes the Military special, Q suggests it's one of the only things that is actually trustworthy, why is America's Military special in this regard, outside of tangent theories like divine protections or just pure strength of will.

Honestly, I want your thoughts.