Well?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
youtube.com/watch?v=qRZmdzCGLYw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZIsQPdC9YnY
youtube.com/watch?v=hSnD30bcAS8
youtu.be/7H99FM6S8rU?t=4m28s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jobs. It's always been the fix. That or the army. But it's hell trying to get a job when you've been a NEET for too long. Corporations do everything they can to maintain a labor surplus, and that really fucks NEETs over. And right now society is going "lol no we'd rather tax people to keep you alive until you kys because we're compassionate".

so how do you get them out of their houses and into jobs?

what r u talking about im gonna go meet all my friends tomorrow and have a great night drinking and having fun and not bringing up politics.

1. kick them out of house
2. they either get jobs or starve on the street

get the diversity hires out so there are positions open and tangible safety for white males.

Recommend joining the military. It will straighten you out. The community and discipline you will experience can't be duplicated in the real world.

The chronic health issues win.

>implying people become neets because they have great friends and huge opportunities

A lot of the entry level stuff is kind of terrible and barely pays anything, so that doesn't help. Especially in the US. And Canada too.
A lot of those jobs are too social. Employers need attractive, socially skilled people for those. And that makes NEETs burn out if they can even get them.
Computer work, manual labor or anything that involves operating a machine would probably be better for most NEETs it seems. But a lot of those jobs got offshored or have had their wages driven down by immigration.
Companies would rather have guest slave workers than spend a few days training someone.
Also, companies need the freedom to fire bad employees without too many consequences otherwise they become way too picky in who they hire and start using all sorts of tricks to protect themselves. Like forcing employees to lie in their CVs and during interviews so that they can be fired for that if need be (that's what a lot of those BS requirements for entry level work is about). And offshoring and guest workers of course.

This. Left isn't even an option. Theres only right.

Parents will never do that.

Well there isn't a million ways to fix that. Having a job is a good way to meet people and get more opportunities. I mean you need money to even just move around. And get extra training.

> how do we get /them/ wage-slaving

>tfw have a job but still spend my time shitposting

>hurr you must integrate with society and work to improve/maintain it in exchange for nothing goyim, now take this high interest loan to get shit you don't need and be a good consumer
also marry 30 yo roastie of another race to fight nazis, what are you, a racist?

Give them fucking jobs

Inb4 le military

It doesn't work, it's never worked, it will never work.

that breeds crime you retarded muslim.

I'm contracting, have some online income and have very, very little expenses so I pretty much have the NEET lifestyle except I have to work sometimes. When I sent CVs places I got a big fat NO but there are a few places I contracted at that might have hired me.
The job market is rough desu.
Why do you say that?

OP, I don't think you understand. My life is just fine without friends. Meeting people is a chore, and so is trying to connect with them. Besides, games are more fun. If you think there's a problem with NEETs in an era where pedos, trannies, and feminism exist, then maybe you just need a change of perspective.

>implying I'll suck jew nigger cock for a slave's pittance
FUCK you I SPIT on you wage fucking SLAVES

NIGGER CATTLE. EVERY ONE OF YOU

>your every fantasy fulfilled through video games and anime
Vs
Talking to people in a circle

O gee which one is better?

Why the fuck would I want to interact with normalfags? I hope to God Kim Jong bombs the west already. Let's end this shit show with a bang.

Aren't you poor as fuck? How are you OK with this? Do you rely on your parents?

meme box, no contest

Don't be stupid, once you turn 18 it is nobodys responibility to take care of yourself other than you.

you are under retarded assumption that only NEETs prefer to spend their free time alone
I am working innawoods to get money for my food and roof over my head, and rest of my time I spend on vidya/animus/ books/gardening/shitposting
social life is a chore, as that user said

Do you know what they do to antisocials over there?

Honestly, the situation on the left looks fucking horrible. Being involved in normie chat is soooo fucking boring. Pretending to be interested in any bullshit normie topic:
>you're a hot chick, but I'm gonna pretend like I'm only interested in chatting with you - and the thought of fucking you never crossed my mind.
>refugees are people toooooooooooooooooo
>sportsball sportsball sportsball
>weather today is so nice, ISN'T IT NICE WEATHER TODAY??
>lol drumpf and his two scoops - how is he not impeached yet?
>hurr hurr look at normie chaddington playing the guitar, his music really touches my soul, ya knoww?
I'd rather shitpost with you fellas anytime.

post ur boxes

I'LL TAKE THE BOX

Well, you're not a NEET then.
Yeah if you can manage that this is great. I'm not quite there yet.

I hope you kick your 18 year old kid out into the streets with no job and he comes back a week later feral and filled with anger and beats the shit out of you and takes all your shit.

I was NEET directly before that, and it is easy as fuck to manage

If you play your cards right you can NEET in the military.
t.military NEET

If I were poor, I wouldn't be here. My parents haven't supported me since college, and even then it was minimal.

You think I give a shit? I don't want to move to gook Chinktown. I want them to bomb us and I want to drag all the normalfags to hell with me.

I can't speak for all neets but when I was neet a long time ago, it wasn't that I was incapable of doing things. I was very competent, hence why I have a decent job now. My problem was that I had social anxiety and just hated being around others in general. I don't really suffer social anxiety any more, but I still don't like being around lots of people by choice.

If we don't have autistic NEETs who are glued to their computers then who's going to drudge through thousands of leaked emails or spend hours identifying some ANTIFA fag for us? Face it we need them.

I just got that case

Until they pick you for a suspended animation experiment.

This is very true. Semi-neet here. Pretty much all day I am teaching myself things and learning but I ain't got not social tree

left tends to get shot by lone wolves or blown up by terrorists or stabbed and robbed by niggers

You know they could barely even nuke themselves right?

I just need to know. Are nigger really that scary?

Stop dashing my dreams leaffag

free bus ticket and meager living accommodations coupled with onsite training for all jobs.

> the choice is yours

20 years ago I never would have figured my idea of bliss is dying in a nuclear holocaust

Well now you know. Only through the holy habbening can we find true salvation.

you can't. meatspace is truly inferior to the neetspace now. when twitch and gaming is growing but traditional sports are losing money in the US, it's obvious the normies even know how superior the neetspace is.

fuck off

I live in France and niggers are not scary at all , in fact arabs are worst. But niggers and arabs make alliance and alway asault peoples by outnumbering them.

They could become a proliferation risk though.
And they could assist another party into nuking the US. Or just wait for it to happen by sharing their technology with other countries. When too many players have nukes, the MAD doctrine becomes unstable.
If someone sneaks in a nuke in the US and blows up a city, the US might have had a hard time figuring out who did it when it could be anyone. They would want to know who was *really* behind it. Not just that it was whatever terrorist group. It could be Russia or China, or whatever other country. If they're not sure, and their opponents know that they cannot be sure, they are more likely to attempt it. The US might have to retaliate against all of their major opponents even if they're not sure. Which would cause them to retaliate as well.
The world didn't nuke itself to shit yet because of MAD, but proliferation makes MAD work not so well.

NEET here, going to kill myself soon. It's the only solution. The final solution.

yup just compartmentalize

Allow people a clean death with cheap euthanasia facilities, it will cost society way less to just let them die than to keep them around based on some nonsense moral obligation.

As long as we get nuked idgaf

Me too. Arrow to the back of the head desu.

Yea meet a bunch of people you hate and get the opportunity to go postal when their nonsense mentally breaks you.

I moved to Finland to be with my partner but I don't speak the language and I'm too retarded to learn. I work from home, so I don't meet people through that. The only person I talk to is my SO, and the cashiers at the grocery store (like three words per day.) Plus I'm shy as fuck, probably because I've been living social isolation for the past years. It would be very nice to have some friends, but I don't know how to make them.

>kick out all the young white males and let them starve
>give immigrants and terrorists homes

Amazing solution.

I'm a NEET, and I'm certificated insane. Shits fucked, yo. You wanna fix it? Kill literally everyone who is genetically disposed to birthing subhumans.

>muh pardner
>muh SO
>(pic related)
jealous to be in finland though

yeah no gays on Sup Forums pls

So your just like the rest of finns. We don't do smalltalk, ever.

Actually talking to strangers is a social faux pas.

Ban memes.

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

jesus christ they call anybody who hide their power level or take religion seriosly crazy. what a simple way to marginalize a person

Men crave honor, respect, and glory. Modern life offers them none of that and convinces them it is wrong to feel that way.

having friends is overrated

I fit in the right side of your picture but I am also a millionnaire, do I need fixing or not? I just don't like to waste my time with most people.

the ethnostate is the only way

why you talking to me anyway you clicked the wrong link

youtube.com/watch?v=qRZmdzCGLYw

failure to launch here.
>fell for the college meme but no one in my family knows what the fuck they're talking about and I was kinda retarded so I didn't network and only did a couple of internships
>ended up not really liking the field I interned in
>apply for other stuff
>no responses
>continue sending applications into the black void while widening my search and lowering my already low standards
>eventually give up and just work jobs any McRetard could get
The entire process of getting a job is completely fucked up because of how impersonal it's become (apparently it used to be less so, since I still hear people spouting the firm handshake/call to make sure they got your application memes). I think I interview pretty well but my competition always has years of experience in the field for shit entry level jobs.
At this point I'm considering going full loser and just fleeing the country to teach English in a country that doesn't want me because I'm pretty old now and it's kinda pathetic what a shitty life I live.

And get drugs off the street. Those are the biggest.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZIsQPdC9YnY

I was backing you up

Gimme a job cunts

I'll still have no social life, but at least then I can buy shit.
Like food.
And clothes.

Right now I'm sewing clothes to fix them instead.

If you won't uphold the social contract, then they shouldn't either and you should expect all your property that you can't hold onto at one time to be up for grabs by whatever homeless or disadvantaged person can take it and your body to be a wonderland for anyone stronger than you.

This, except I like the field I studied in.

Sell them new skills in exchange for a portion of their later income. The process of teaching them will de-NEET them, and they'll have someone who cares about their earnings potential thereafter.
I wish I cared about my earnings potential.

you can help us plow the fields for the ethnostate

those guys having the barbecue will drive home feeling half sick from the beer and be questioning their lives and whether they are truly happy.

horses for courses negro

Only one of those is real

Jobs don't fix anything.
I put in my 40 hours a week just like everyone else. I'm a productive member of society. I pay my taxes. In the last ten years, the longest period of time I've spent unemployed was exactly one week.

And I still spend all my free time on the goddamn computer. Because no matter how many people I'm surrounded by during the day, I feel nothing but isolation in the middle of a crowd. In many cases, I don't even feel like I belong anywhere. Only 1 in 10 people in my workplace are White. And there's only 20 people on site. The rest are all one type of brown or another.

>that one "one of the guys" female
Every fucking time.

tfw havent had friends in about a decade
tfw no idea how to talk to people
tfw even if I were to talk to people I have no idea how to feign interest in what they're saying

It's not about jobs, my man. It's all about the lack of a feeling of community. Neets can only exist in cities where everyones independent and taking care of their business and no one cares for those who fall behind.

In a close knit community, where everyone is needed and encouraged to participate it's imppssible for someone to become a neet. Hell, no wonder so many fucking neets joined ISIS, it gave them exactly what they were craving: a sense of belonging and a mission.

Those are the two things we desperately need to bring back to our societies.

I'll take it.
Nice get.

youtube.com/watch?v=hSnD30bcAS8

We can all be friends in the ethnostate.....Everyone will be there
Murdoch Murdoch
Lauren Southern
Her sistern
The other Lauren
The chick with the tits
Sam Hyde
Jared Taylor
Idubbbz
Pewdiepie
all of our beloved ecelebs

Probably would've been the share-whore back in the caves.

That's always what everyone thinks.
It's why I refuse to participate in groups like that.

youtu.be/7H99FM6S8rU?t=4m28s

In the ethnostate, we'll never have to see a non-white again!

Honestly, today I almost have a begruding respect for Swedish NEETs because they are at least contributing to the downfall of the system (the system that is hell-bent on eradicating the Swedish people).

The box,
There could be a boat in there.

>satisfactory hand touching
>call to placate insecurities
add in also locking/unlocking the door exactly 17 times immediately after the interview and appeal to the dryads by knocxing on that same door but in case it isnt wood then just find the nearest peice of wood

but seriously i fell for the same memes but teased with success long enough to dig my ditch further until physical illness made me stop. i thought lpoll was the meme. now i know.

whether having a job or not is not as important as building character. if you can piece together the story arcs of your life and know & live that narrative it brings confidence.

You don't choose a NEET life, its' the NEET life that chooses you, it starts in school, when older kids bully you because you're weaker and when your classmates laughs at you because you don't have brand-name clothes, then it continue in the early adulthood, when other people avoid you because of your cultural interests.
When people don't want you, you cease to want people.