Do you support poor countries by buying their products or do you just throw money at NGOs money hole?

Do you support poor countries by buying their products or do you just throw money at NGOs money hole?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q8I1ImzoXvU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes i visit Suwalky from time to time

My pic was about Belarus, but yeah, Suwałki are poor as fuck.

what does it taste like? can it go on my burger?

Honestly, I get worried when I see the weird packaging.

I wonder if the safety and hygiene standards are up to par.

NGOs are a Jewish invention. I never use them.

But if a poor country sells me something I like then I buy it. For instance there's a local Greek store that sells the best gyros ever, and a grocery store that has great Latvian Sprats. Also some Russians down the way that have dank sour cream and good bread.

You can drink it with your burger. They ysually taste like a sour cola with the aftertaste of bread. The ones that taste like beer are called "podpiwek".

Kvass>>>>>(burgers drinks)
Its my opinion throuth

thanks, i'll give it a try

Do you eat american food? So, you eat poison already, so what could be wrong with european? The fact that you don't know which language is this talks about you. When american companies came in my country they've just lowered quality standards.

Yes i buy beer from Latvia.

Fuck you Poland.
Why do you not import it en masse and instead make me have to go to bumfuck nowhere to buy it from a specialized store

The only kind of slav beer that is worth drinking are the unfiltered ones.

Why do you still speak communist? I thought we freed the shit out of you...

A friend from Latvia bought me some Kvass a few weeks ago, this stuff is totally delicious

Aaawwwww fuck yeah how fucking good is kvas I get it in bulk whenever I'm in Russia
Any you cunts been to Phuket Thailand?? Anyways it's a Russian colony and those lying little brown Cunts put "хoлoдный квac" on their shops but it's a fucking lie
Does Poland produce its own version of kvass ?

The dark one is somewhat bitter and sour. I can sense dark burned rye bread in my skull. I like it. Not too much sugar, not too much alcohol.

Shut your asshole face. Somebody got me a bottle of I think they just call it "lava" from Iceland. It was really good sips, but apparently they don't export it so you have to actually go to Iceland to get it.

And yes, kvas and podpiwek taste better from glass.

>iceland is pokemonland
user, you're drunk. go to bed.

>NGO
Non Government Organization? As in a company? Have some examples of what you have in mind? Odd way of saying things.

>Does Poland produce its own version of kvass ?

Yes. Buy any "kwas chlebowy" (bread acid xD) from a polish company.

even Easter Europoor hygene standarts are higher than most NA ones.

Third party fags like Soros, Clintons etc. Foundations that begg for your money to build a well in Africa.

>Islensk fjallagro:s ehf. Rykjavick
>Produced in Iceland
>Alc.Vol 20% - 0,7 L
It even has has a little volcano rock tied to the neck. But it actually does taste something different, and you really can't just buy it at the store or online easily.

Because Tesco imported Belarussian Kvas into Poland to sell it cheap.
We also have Ukrainian ones. Some of them are high quality and in bottles.

I never had kvass before, how does it taste like?

Your drinks are bad and you should feel bad.

Leave the EU and I'll buy all the sausages and halva you've got

I do watch what I spend my money on and who I'm financing, whether it's a specific individual, company or a country.

Support your own damn country. Fag

Already eating your pickles
Also I eat Bulgarian feta but I have my suspicions as the brand is called "kebaba"

Shut up fag. Trade is key for international. You can't get real tequila if you don't get it from the proper plants in Mexico.

You buy the ones with vinegar?
I only like ones from salty water that I make myself. Buying them is retarded.

Home-made pickles a best. My dad made the best ones from the garden and brine.

Found a local brand using vinegar that is good. Crisp and fresh. Too bad it's from the Jews, but at least it's still a local business.

1. cucumbers
2. salt (4-5 spoons per 1L ? )
3. dill
4. garlic
5. horseradish
6. water
put everything in a jar and leave it to ferment. How hard is it? You ony need to make sure that no oxygen can get to the cucumbers.

A bit like a root beer with an aftertaste of rye bread. I love kvass. It goes well with both burger and kielbasa.

>buying import kvass
Never buy big brand/import.
The best is small local brewery kvass.
If they make beer there is a high chance that they make kvass too(if you are an East euro)

Picrelated is the only softdring you should buy if you are in Eastern Europe. It's the best Kvas, which also has significantly less sugar than burgercola and is somewhat good for you. This one tastes best.

It has vitamins and shit. Coca cola on the other hand gives you cancer.

Maybe next year I'll try it. I'm on a one recipe per year plan; this year I learn to make mak noodles (how do you spell that?)

ive heard that the root beer is similar. never drank root beer myself so can't comment on that.
they have some variety of taste from pretty sweet to pretty sour from pretty mild to pretty strong taste.
they are fizzy (the genuine kvass is fermented, some knock-off variants have just added CO2)
mainly it tastes like dark rye bread, malty.

I do, there is an eastern European/Russian store near me and I buy their food products from time to time.

I'm throwing money all arround not caring a tiny bit about these kind of things.

Aren't Monster energy drinks Czech?

indeed it is an excellent drink for burger and fries. we should really try to market it in us more.

kluski z makiem ?

But I damn sure drink no beer or alike from a PET, you goddamn lowlife.

Yup! I'm currently trying different brands of kluski for practice.

Sorry, all the people in my family who know Polish are dead or almost dead.

Watch it, you might cut yourself on that edge.

pasta and compost yum

How's not drinking beer from a PET edgy? it should be normal not wanting to live like an animal.

>kvas
Disgusting, gas it

there was a russian bookshop a suburb away from me where i used to buy ukrainian kvas. it was really tasty and i enjoyed it but the bookshop closed down and now theres nowhere to buy kvas here anymore.

Cheeky cunt. It's better than the diabetes cake type stuff from the old world. Also max respeks for the full english brecky, black sausage, etc.

These are the things the White Man needs to continue.

>I never had kvass before, how does it taste like?

like malty, slightly alcoholic coke.

>Also max respeks for the full english brecky, black sausage, etc.
sausages, beans, bacon, eggs - strong black tea is my favorite breakfast - you can go most of the day on the breakfast alone this way

>like malty, slightly alcoholic coke.
whats there not to love :D

You have Ochakovsky kvass in Poland?
I remember I saw it in Latvia together with soviet soft drinks.

Hey, slavs, what about okroshka? Is it a thing in your country?

>PET bottles
Trash. Enjoy your warm, plastic tasting kvass, urla.

The fuck you talking about? There has been no Soviet anything here since the millennium hit.

the scandi-baltic alcohol migration route

Lithuania has higher alko prices than we do, nobody goes there.

You know Valdis, during oppressive soviet times there was no Coca Cola, there was this.
Go ask your parents, or grandparents, they should remember.
Russia still produce those drink, because they actually pretty good.

I really dont understand how can anyone drink Baikal

Meh, I don't give a shit. Soviet type street vendors got banned, and we are not going to import your products on a large scale anytime soon either. Also I don't drink such coloured cancer, and neither should you.

Yeah I like the sugary vinegar ones from Poland I buy Russian salted pickles They are tops and required to make a good salad Oliver

No, but I make my own kvass from pumpernickel bread that I get at the day-old bread store. Good stuff. Only good idea to ever come out of Russia.

Vodka was a good idea.

Polish

I buy products made in England America or Canada and other European nations
My shoes are made in America, my plates are made there too and my glasses
My silverware is made in Liechtenstein
My china is made in England
My suits and shirts are made in Canada
My furniture is made in Canada
I think our crystals are made in England I'm not sure about that

*blasting the polkas*
BASEBALL, APPLE PIE, SLEDZIE, AND WISNIOWKA DISTILLED TO KEROSENE
*accordion interlude*

>I think our crystals are made in England I'm not sure about that
>crystals

are you a wizard?

Crystals like bowls and glasses

Kvass is fucking delicious. Unfortunately I cut all carbonated stuff from my diet since trying to get /fit/, but when I did drink sodas I would almost always go for one of these. Lot less gross than cokes and sprites and shit imo.

Just drink soda instead of pop, I squeeze lemon juice in it sometimes to add flavour. Zero calories but it's not as boring as water

club soda with lime is the fix

tonic water if you need hfcs

Belarus is quite alright in that regard. Unlike Ukraine...
Here it's just no standards, no regulations. I'm literally afraid to buy fish, because there's been a wave of botulism from fish poisoning. And there weren't even fucking antitoxin against it in the hospitals. People died.

>supporting other countries than your own
>being a literal consumer cuck

I like putting lemon in mine better than lime because it's not as bitter, after I finish the drink I eat the lemon slice, with the peel. It tastes good

>Belarus
>food hygiene
Vid related youtu.be/Q8I1ImzoXvU

>eat the slice, with the peel
A gentleman and a scholar.

But it says Russia.

I support my own country by giving to local charities.