PARIS YES!

PARIS — Last Tuesday, France woke up to news reports that a 28-year-old man and an 11-year-old girl had had “consensual” sex.

The events, first reported by the websiteMediapart, took place on April 24 in the Paris suburb of Montmagny. That afternoon, the child followed a man, who had already approached her twice in the previous days, telling her he “could teach her how to kiss and more.” They went to his building, where she performed oral sex in the hallway. Then she followed him to his apartment, where they had sexual intercourse. Afterward, he told her not to talk to anybody about it, kissed her on the forehead and asked to see her again.

On her way back home, the girl called her mother in a state of panic, realizing what had just happened. “Papa is going to think I’m a slut,” she said. The mother immediately called the police and pressed charges for rape. But citing Article 227-25 of the French criminal code, the public prosecutor stated that “there had been no violence, no coercion, no threat, no surprise,” and therefore, the man would be charged only with “sexual infraction.” That offense is punishable by five years in prison, while rape entails 20 years of imprisonment when the victim is under 15.

The trial was supposed to start last Tuesday, but it was postponed to February. Meantime, the story caught fire across the country.

archive.is/sv7k7

Other urls found in this thread:

newgon.net/wiki/Testimony:_Adult_Male_with_Minor_Female
web.archive.org/web/20050325114700/http://logicalreality.com/openbb/read.php?TID=424&page=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

jealous much chinaman?

Ann Coulter's law never fails

guaranteed the perp is a muslim shitskin and the girl is white

>implying she can't

newgon.net/wiki/Testimony:_Adult_Male_with_Minor_Female
web.archive.org/web/20050325114700/http://logicalreality.com/openbb/read.php?TID=424&page=1

But did he teach her to kiss?

it is not what is important here

>PARIS — Last Tuesday

I always just assumed that any French broad who lived to 13 was selling her twat for a loaf of bread.

Viva La Guillotine!!

I've looked into the case, because this decision surprised me, and it turns out the case is a LOT more complicated than that. Apparently the mother was pimping out her daughter or something. Still surprised by the decision though.

This is called statory rape. Its just degenerate to fuck 16-20 year olds.

Girls under 14-15 dont actually know what sex is and cannot consent, usually making the sentence worse.

>Girls under 14-15 dont actually know what sex is
Imagine being this naive

I'm jelly france, hopefully those laws can get changed.

>Weeny in vagina is knowing what sex is

well, France is muslim now so I guess I'm not surprised.

>web.archive.org/web/20050325114700/http://logicalreality.com/openbb/read.php?TID=424&page=1
implying this wasn't a male pedo larping

It was actually between two black immigrants

you do realize women are children until their mid to late 40s right? there’s no discernible difference between a 14 year old and muh magic number year old woman. they’re braindead all the same, and just as physically ready for sex

Just responding to OP image, CBF to read text.
Some probably can in some circumstances, but definitely should not.

Roasties BTFO

It's correct that she consented, but it doesn't make it right.
Our laws are retarded
t. lawyer

they bring this up it gets attacked then they remove it then they bring it up again the next time they will promote it for longer they will get people more and more used to it could take years this is how the they work

You do realize most girls aged 14-15 are actively having sex nowadays, right ?
Just not with you, apparently.

>Just not with you, apparently.
And it should remain this way, user is probably an adult. We should also upgrade our consent laws to 21.
Fuck off Abdul

man i know a girl who slept with 10 guys before 7. grade, and by that age we were 13

she was raped her first time tho

i was the big number 10

france is the great failure of the northwestern nations

>this is what burgers actually believe

Although it's legal you can still be charged with corruption of a minor

Penis in vagina. White stuff from dick makes babies if deposited directly into vagina.
It's not rocket science. Are you going to write a thesis on what sex really is?

Even 5 year olds know that putting penis in vagina is sex and they can't even get pregnant so the second part is completely irrelevant for them.

>consent by age
>Vatican City
>18

Pic FUCKING RELATED!!
Predicted by illumination Card Game

Fucking 16 year olds is only legal if you aren't famous. We sent that didgeridoo old man to jail because he fucked a 16 year old 'in a position of power'.

Nasty assholes

France turning into a 3rd world shithole faster than expected

>tfw no cute 11 year old gf to teach how to kiss

if you had told me 3 years ago that leftists would be pushing for pedophilia acceptance, id have told you that u were batshit crazy. MY FUCKING GOD, WHAT HAVE WE COME TO AS A SOCIETY

His dick, yes.

this.

a breeder doesnt mentally mature until hormnes from after the pregnancy flood her brain and force her to look at the reality of keeping her kid from dying

this is called postpartum depression, but men also call it reality

He didn't even wait to get in the appartment
He wiped out his dick straight into the staircase

And the slut obliged him by sucking it

I think it's a mistake, it should be:

1-8

What is Ann Coulter's law?

ARGGHHHHH

What a fucking alpha. I bet he wasn't French

>stations rape doesn't exist

FRANCOCALIPHATE YES!!!

Now every Mohammad , his brother, father and and cousin will approach the few white female kids left to "teach her how to kiss" while white men are fined for "manspreading" and jailed for publicly trIng to flirt

*Statuory

She's probably a little sex kitten that rides like a rodeo champ. I had the same girl, they get more conniving as they age till they hit that 30s wall.

FAS?

Why do they dress like that? That is not someone I would trust anywhere near a kid of mine, let alone have give advice or so much as an opinion on them. Get help.

Sorry, meant to reply to:

**statutory

11: kill 12: kill 13: fuck 14:kill 15:kill 16:marry

Best at 11

Girls at pre-teen age determine the sexual culture of the entire generation, if you hypersexualize them you hypersexualize society, twinks are fair game fuck those.