Finland

How did Finland develop so fast? Was it because the Swedish influence?

Other urls found in this thread:

histdoc.net/sounds/hungary.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Da

Of all people a gypsy turk vlach cavemen mongrel subhuman shouldn’t be making any memes about Finland

Finland is the best european country

If it was not for the language - i would be afraid of accidentally invite everyone to an anal rape party when I just want to order a christmas tree - I would gladly work and live there

I laughed my ass off at that image. I love the banter between the Nordic countries that I have no idea what the difference is between.

Helsinki is quite picturesque and looks a lot like St. Petersburg while Stockholm is butt ugly with literally no beautiful heritage sites at all, so it depends on what you consider developing.

Helsingborg was a Swedish town though.

Helsingborg is a city in sweden, Helsinki is the capital of Finland and Helsinki is called Helsingfors in swedish

Your mom is a whore in sweden, so I guess that makes us even.

Fuck I mistaken them for each other. You can notice that they have the same root though, what does this tell you?

ok

>first Finn to overdose on speed
You can never go too fast

It tells me that sweden owned alot of land in the east until Russia came and gave them a little хyй anal rape qn conquered sweden's easternmost areas?

Helsinki was founded in 1550 when Finland was still under Swedish rule. Their names have nothing to do with Finland's development during it's independence.

Sure, you could argue that we share a lot of culture and have always worked closely together - and that much is true - but it doesn't mean they held much influence over Finnish legislation.

dats vhy wii liek sonik

How did Romania develop so fast? Was it because of Hungarian influence?

Hating on other Europeans is what Le 56% mutts do.

It always bothered me - can you understand some finnish if you are hungarian? and vice versa

It's fucking weird how all the mixed race people look like le 56% face, even if they have zero African genes
That ''Finn'' probably is something like 60% white and 40% Asian, yet he could easily pass for a mixed race nigger with albanism in America.

There is something inherently wrong with race mixing, no matter which race is mixing with which. They all end up looking like this.

buffert state to soviet

No
Yeah
Soviet 404

Russians developed industry in Finland during their rule after Swedish buttraping and taxes. The reperations that Finns had to pay to the Soviets after ww2 really kicked things to a higher gear and like everywhere else in west the industry is dying now

dude you know that's not true when 200 bpm will cause brain damage, heart attacks and problems related with peeing.

Also blood pressure building up in the veins can instant kill you if one of those blow up in the vital organs.

Are you a commi?

hey francisco why are you now sleeping?

There was no industrialization when we owned you, because it was fucking 1808.

Industrialization happened late 1800's in scandinavia dude.

Obviously.

Also, Finland is rightful Swedish clay.

Far from it
Maybe not but taxing the shit out of Finns and taking ton of young men from a small population to fight your wars just so you can leave us to be ravaged by the russkies because swedes were not that interested to defend some eastern buffer wasteland full of "subhumans" didnt really help

>while Stockholm is butt ugly
Huh I quite like Stockholm

DAS RITE!

Add some molotov cocktails and somalis to the picture and it is perfect description of Sweden.

here
histdoc.net/sounds/hungary.html

Finnsminem

Since when are molotov cocktails something associated with Stockholm?

Also the Somali population in Stockholm is small, Somalis are placed in the small semi-rural towns

Burning cars and riots, that is how molotov cocktails are associated with sweden.

Well I mean, the guy in OPs pic is a downie.

kek
are you russian finn or something?

lelelel

No this is what actually happend.

kek

>le Mongolian% face

Women like their men a bit downie.
U mad?

Hey there! I dunno if you heard, but Finnish men are so ebin it actually hurts my benis look directly at them :-DDDD

this was finland just a few years ago

Common problem

no this was finland just a week ago

National Finno-uiguric conferance of 1892 (Colorized)

Lol i refuse to believe they actually look like this, maybe like 5% of them do, but not more, I do not believe.

all of them look like this

KEK pls stop, donot be mean to pekka

I dont understand hate for Finns. Yes, they arent Indo-European, but they proven themselves to be decent, albeit very peculiar culture. Also autism produces best memes.

Rest of the nordic countries have been cucked so mongolian finn threads are needed to remind of the former glory which most swedes are stuck in.

Miksi vitussa puukkoa saa kantaa enään julkisessa? On ulistu pyssyisyistä ja niiden kanto-oikeuksista, sen kyllä ymmärrän, mutta perkeleen puukko on avan eri juttu. Kuvitelkaa miten vitun paljon raiskaukset tai ryöstöt vittu vähinesivät jos jätkillä tai muijilla riippuupuukko vyöllä. Niin on tehty vuosisatoja mutta nyt jotkut vitun hipit ja homot itkivät kännipuukkotappeluista ja nyt nekin on veks

Hä? Ei sitä puukkoa oo saanu pitkään aikaan kantaa "avoimesti" ellet oo työvaatteissa tms.

>Was it because the Swedish influence?

Yes. Once we became autonomous under Russia and later on independent all taxation wasn't used to prop up Stockholm and Finns stopped getting slaughtered on Swedish wars. So basically negative influence of Swedes ended.

älä ulise vitun neekeri homo. mä kannan puukkoa Aina mukana. Moraa. KERTAakaan ei ole tullut kukaan hintti aukomaan päätä.

Mitä järkeä sitä moraa on aina kantaa mukana, eikö hikkyparalla nyrkit riitä itsepuolustukseen?

>Hä? Ei sitä puukkoa oo saanu pitkään aikaan kantaa "avoimesti" ellet oo työvaatteissa tms.

On olemassa kaikenlaisia kansallispukuja ja työvaatteita.

>älä ulise vitun neekeri homo. mä kannan puukkoa Aina mukana. Moraa. KERTAakaan ei ole tullut kukaan hintti aukomaan päätä.

Kuva taitaa liittyä asiaan.

Fugg. Kuva unohtu.

torilla tavataan helvetin mikkihiiri

it's the roman spirit, it persists in all finns just as the great empire persists by proxy of the finnish country

no vittu oleksä apina? minulla on äö 150+ ja ei kiinnosta vittuakaan haaskata aikaani sunkaltaisiin paskiaisiin yhtään yli määrästä sekunttiakaan...se on yksi vilautus ja sun kaltaisella paska päällä menee pupu pöksyyn ja paskat housuun. joten pidä se turpa kiinni homo.

Unohditko ottaa lääkkeet? Paska bait btw vitun hikky :----D 4,5/5 ei maistu salami.

sano mis sä asut ni tuun moikkaa. vittu mä tapan sut.

almost everyone in finland speaks a fluent english

Voi vitun neekeri saatana näytä sitä moraas niin tungen ruugerin sun kurkusta alas vitun huora tuollaisia homoperseitä ei katella sekunttiakaan se on vittu saunan taakse ja vihreemille niityille tollasille saatanan kumitossuille voi vittu minä raiskaan sinun äitis

FUG :---D

Rauhoitu Mikki Hiiri, laittomat uhkaukset eivät kuulu sivistyneen suomalaisen tapoihin. Ehkä eri asia sinun kulttuurissasi on asian laita Rainer.

How do i find an autistic finnish gf?

Knife and vodka. If she starts talking, duct tape.

that's how i marry her though
I'm asking how to find her

Use a dog for tracking.

me on the left definitely

is it easy to find a job in finland if you're a tech person? i want to fuck your wives

Too many tech workers, estonia would be easier.

how do i teach the dog to track for autism?

>Yrittää puhua järkeä Jonnelle

National leadership post-independence was patriotic enough to put their internal differences aside and build policies based on consensus. And of course the fact of ethnic homogeneity helped a lot.

Assumed Finns/Estonians were essentially the same people that got separated once the Baltic Sea coverage expanded after the last Glacial Maximum 10,000 year's ago. Slightly mixed with Gooks who like the cold like those in Siberia, then the Swedes brought you into the Western European realm, no? Way off? Close? You languages are more or less the same incomprehensible clacking.

You get a finnish spitz, most autistic barking dog in existance.

Finland :DD

cute dog
thanks for the advice

Just remember that finnish spitz is overly autistic and barks a lot.

Fuggoff.

Fingrols are our best ally!

I LOVE YOU FINBROS!

Why wasn't I born a fin, mama ;_;

You Germans sure do, you made the trinity of autism. Germany, Finland and Japan all known for autistic behaviour and weird traditions. Italy can be forgotten since they just were failing so much in ww2.

>Thanks multiculturalism

REMOV

>tries to make fun of white people
>doesn't realise he pappy and mommy are decendes of actual SLAVES, thus the name slav.

No wonder you are a snow nigger.

>Germany, Finland and Japan all known for autistic behaviour and weird traditions.

The Holy Triangle of Autism.

Long live the AntiKomIntern/ Anti-Comintern
Signatories of the Anti-Cominter-Pact
Germany
Japan
Italy
Hungary
Manchukuo
Spain
Finland
Romania
Bulgaria
Croatia
Slovakia
Chinese National Government of Nanking
Turkey (Observer)
El Salvador
>tfw never thinking of El Salvador

>Italy can be forgotten since they just were failing so much in ww2.
Kill off the south of Italy and they're good to go again.

Helsinki has truly turned into HellSink. Rest of the places here are fine.

Na

Post original.