New York Teacher Suspended for Teaching about Gay and Transgender Identities

pinknews.co.uk/2017/11/02/teacher-suspended-for-educating-students-about-lgbt-people/

A school health teacher has been suspended for teaching that gay and transgender people exist.

The teacher at Cambridge high school in Cambridge, New York was suspended this week after complaints from parents, according to the Post-Star.

The row erupted over handouts on sexuality and gender that were given out to students aged 12 to 16 during health class in the New York school.

The handouts were provided by the Pride Centre of the Capital Region , a New York based LGBT community centre, whose mission according to their website is to “promote the well-being of all lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer-identified people and those affected by discrimination based on gender identity and expression.”

They included a glossary educating students on LGBT-related terms such as “Ally”, “Coming Out”, “Gay”, “Gender Identity” and “Gender Expression”.

But in a Facebook Live video that received hundreds of thousands of views, a dad insisted content in the lesson referring to gay and transgender people was incompatible with his family’s “Christian values”.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AzFA65oJtqA
archive.sltrib.com/article.php?id=4494330&itype=CMSID
foxnews.com/us/2017/11/02/public-school-in-minnesota-requires-english-course-aimed-at-eradicating-white-privilege.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whom ever made the choice should take over all schools in district, god bless that patriot.

bump

Straight white Christians 1
LGBTQBRAAAAAAP 0

What sort of "man" would call himself an "Ally"? This is just embarrassing

Time is a valuable thing
Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings

Yo it's 2017, and you're not cool with homosexuals in your schools teaching kids about buttsex?

i dare say... is there hope of a return to sanity.

sam hyde is always right

>hey rabbi

Good on the school.Children shouldn't be exposed to this sort of thing, it's just wrong.

bump

It gets worse
youtube.com/watch?v=AzFA65oJtqA

Sometimes I hate being gay.

Fucking teacher should be shot for trying to convince children that their assholes are sexual organs. Burn the teachers unions to the ground.

/Y5YSPWR

You just need to make a new law. That bans preaching degeneracy propaganda to children.
Make it 3-5 years of prison. Problem solved.

Good, these mentally ill child molesters shouldn't be around kids ever

Equality Utah sued the state's education office in federal court late Friday, challenging Utah's curriculum laws that bar teachers and students from positive discussions about homosexuality in public schools.

Filed in Salt Lake City's U.S. District Court, the suit asks a federal judge to strike what it calls anti-lesbian, -gay, -bisexual and -transgender curriculum laws because they are unconstitutional and violate First Amendment rights to free speech, 14th Amendment rights to equal protection and laws that prohibit sex discrimination and equal access.

At least seven other states have similar regulations, which some LGBT advocates call "no promo homo" or "don't say gay" laws.

archive.sltrib.com/article.php?id=4494330&itype=CMSID

I'm "pro LGBT" but I can't be help but be happy when shit like this happens. Besides, the commie shitstain writing this article is probably lying anyways.

Do the world a favour and kys

That's so bullshit. If it were a Muslim School preaching faggot values would be seen as hate speech or some shit.

Huh? This is about public schools, that's the issue. Religious schools are under zero obligation in the United States to ever mention gay people.

How about gas chambers for fags spreading homo sexual propaganda?

How about you move to Kenya?

See your point. Instead of being satisfied with what they achieved and going about a normal gay life, they chimped out and wanted to run the asylum. Ever more bizarre demands, and then went on the offensive against normal people. It's just like the feminists with their growing authoritarian streak.

I'm thinking that hitting the reset button and knocking 'em back a few decades to put their attention and resources back on the closet and the right to vote may be called for. And justified.

Nu-males do that to show how tolerant and progressive they are.

Based, trannies all need to be rounded up

t.gay

It wasnt us that started it but we have a right to fight back thefore i dont care, you made your bed with racists now lie in it and get the obvious response.

foxnews.com/us/2017/11/02/public-school-in-minnesota-requires-english-course-aimed-at-eradicating-white-privilege.html

What's Arthur Brown reading in this pic?