inb4 all muslims are salafists

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/stefbot/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=6nVYgcki0W0
youtube.com/watch?v=t_nHf2XKwp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No Beer.

Get fucked.

than do it. Fucking Euro cuck. Who needs white European culture when you can side with your captors

I''m not a terrorist

Or bacon.

No Art (painting is forbidden)
Mixing with imbred Pakis and goatboy fucking Afghans.

Indeed.

hey man this is a cool thread

Another sect/domination would start killing people for not being true Muslims.
Look at Isis.
Look at Spanish Inquisition.
Islam is much much worse.

I’m actually trying to go to heaven

>killing your testosterone
enjoy your bitch tits

>The Spanish Inquisition was bad

why shouldn't we create a new and virile Catholicism?

Technically you can do whatever the fuck you want, no one can force you.
Bacon and tattoos are technically against Christianity but they all still do it. In fact most of the shit Christians do today are against true Christianity.

Arab supremacy, OP

because muslims go to hell

>the church getting into politics and labeling their political opponents as heretics is good

1 post by this ID

No pork, go kys

because it's shite

Equating Isis with inquisition is ridiculous, one is western and one is foreign. One is of us and one is not You're trapped in secular liberalism

>the king getting into religion and using the church to secure his power is good

Nah newer covenant overuled old covenant that we can't eat unclean meat (pigs)

Take it over from the inside?

>Be apostate
No thx

alcohol and pigs are bad for your health you detergents.

I don't fuck kids

or goats

>No alcohol
>No music
>No pork

But more seriously, if you ever have a daughter, are you okay with her being the slave of her future husband? And generally being treated like shit compared to Christianism.

Nah, Christianism is the perfect religion. It produced the greatest civilization on the face of the earth and created healthy societies. The west lost God, and then lost itself. The answer to that is not to take on a shit-tier religion to replace it, but just to come back to our roots.

if a saudi oil lord paid me 50k a year, I'd definitely convert

Islamic countries are shit holes people try to escape from so they can come here. Reason enough?

If you need a religion to tell you how to live your life, you're part of the problem. You fucking sheep.

I don't want to marry my cousin

God EU flags are unbeatable

It's not like they treat white Muslims seriously anyway

yes, it is. we warhammer now

Have you even seen how Muslim countries are?

Ugly, hairy women in bags.
Extremism.
Actual rape culture.
Low trust society/ high corruption.
Low innovation.
Constantly increasing genetic disorders.
Low IQ.
Cousin marriage.
Forced marriage, kidnapping, honour killing.
Only achiements stolen from pre-Islamic Persians, since degraded into nothing.

NO BACON
Sup Forums IS HARAM!

True, UK is like that

Yeah sure, let's replace one kind of degeneracy with another. Great fucking logic EU flag.

The same can be said with Christianity though...

Because it's enslavement to an evil demon, that's why.

I'd rather you die

Why do your mom fuck a pig then user?

>that grammar
you are a streetshitter aren't you?

So is inbreeding and heroin.

How far removed are you really from your second cousins?

I do, my cousin is hot and we grew up on opposite sides of the earth.

Would never do though. Inbreeding is bad.

Because their god is just the wild imaginations of their autistic chuuni paedo prophet.

3rd world shitholes!

No fun allowed!

i don't want to get married to a random 14year old girl and are forced to fuck camels

Because it's not true, like all the other religions. *dips fedora*

because I'm not a pedo faggot

It's satanic

Go away nigger

Muhammad wasn't satan, he was a pedo and worse than satan.

youtube.com/user/stefbot/videos
Last podcast, notice that stef aka molymeme did not use picture of the book's author because it would resemble too much the attacker from the previous podcast - kek. Notice that the interviewee presented argument that was not refuted by stef, last ten minutes.

The book picture which you provided, they take it literally and too damn seriously. It's not compatible with scientific method (don't confuse with scientism and corruption excercised presently), technological advancment, separation of church and state, liberty of any kind, has complete disregard of private property. Just obey and take muslim values, your argument, kike, is so that we become their slaves and annihilate ourselves culturally, historically, as a society.
Secular muslim states with strong ties to religion as a general rule of how things should work - that's what stef was alluding to, Iran before Shah was ousted (ousted by you with US hands - conspiracy theory turned fact now). That's what modern Russia, Poland and Hungry stand for but with a Christian twist - religion provides the fabric, general blueprint without which there is no stable society. And democracy be damned, which means, in todays world where it's the "golden standard", taking the state into strong hands via means of democracy and pretending to be democratic. Holding elections and such but tilting the playing field with policy means. It's a fucking messy process but it's all your fault. Remember Balfour declaration, Haavara agreement, kike revolution after wwII in Germany and all the contemporary push for Kalegri plan and one world government. You're sick, diseased, insane with your delusions of grandure. Both sticks of communism and it's offshoot in modern capitalism (fractional reserve banking, central banks, national debt, social security programs, progressive taxation, takover of youth through sometimes couple of decades of edumcation) are inherently unstable.

san deigo jam

>no pork
>no alcohol
>paedophilia
>bestilality
>draconian laws
>anti-intellectualism
And many more

I am like to enjoy a normal sleep cycle

Praying is too much effort

>That's what modern Russia
>stand for but with a Christian twist
Stop believing everything the Kremlin controlled media says, most of it is bullshit.

>inherently unstable
By design (although you really believed gommunism would work and take over the world), and they resemble each other so much. Destroy, destroy until there's nothing left but to surrender to your long standing goal of ruling everything and everybody through supranational state.

you do know that converting won't change you genes right?
western women including everyone's mother itt are whores by genes not culture

At least convert to salafism instead of a becoming regular muslim cuck, OP

One thing that stef taught me is to not listen to morons providing no argments. That's just an empty assertion. Evidence points the other way. For ex. opposition to open faggotry and Soros' open society. Open opposition to so called unipolar world by Putin.
youtube.com/watch?v=6nVYgcki0W0

No you can't, you'll get ostracized from the group. Also Bacon is 100% allowed in Christianity, Jewish dietary laws were only valid for them at that time.

>Technically you can do whatever the fuck you want, no one can force you.
Not according to Shariah, my muddy friend

>opposition to open faggotry and Soros' open society
>opposition to so called unipolar world
Don't you see the hypocrisy in this?
And Putin is no nationalist strongman either, he is the Russian Hillary. Also the church you see promoted my the Rus.govt. is not growing at all, neither is it Orthodox, it is actually putting actual believers off with all the controlled narrative ever since the Kremlin took it over. They are grasping at straws to keep control, it is slipping fast. That is also why the likes of RT are going all out in the last few years: they want the west to be divided and weakened too.

>Ugly, hairy women in bags.
That's why they marry and fuck them at 14 while they are still qt. Upgrade every 10 years. white islam wouldn't have this problem, while still getting fresh teenage poon
>Extremism.
Niggers/ghettos are far worse. Tell me you are actually sad about a bunch
>Actual rape culture.
Who cares what happens to women?
>Low trust society/ high corruption.
Meh, enough gibs and corruption doesn't matter.
>Low innovation.
Yeah, because you don't need anything in your life other than silence, god, teenage pussy, and coffee.
>Constantly increasing genetic disorders.
would not be a problem for white islam
>Low IQ.
no problem for white islam, whites would take over the religion
>Cousin marriage.
if she's qt I don't see the problem, just drown any genetic defects int he tub
>Forced marriage, kidnapping, honour killing.
2nd time I will say this, women don't have the same rights as men. If they misbehave they should be punished.
>Only achievements stolen from pre-Islamic Persians, since degraded into nothing.
while true, white islam wouldn't have this problem

Islam is unironically the only ideology that has the momentum to deal with western liberalism and feminism. For a semi-neet, your life will only get better. For a conservative man, your life will stay the same or get better.

It doesn't matter that it was founded by a child molesting mass murderer. The ideology is a means to an end, which is to blanket a continent with a solid generation indoctrinated into conservative ideals, in order to get it to stick for another ~200 years or so before it slides back into degeneracy.

Just convert and move to the middle east if you like Islam that much.

POO

No. Moving there doesn't do anything to solve the plague of liberalism and feminism in the west.

Christianity has lost its power to influence culture in a meaningful way. A new desert religion taking society by the throat may be the only way to step back from the brink of annihilation promised by leftists.

It might kind of suck for a little while, but then it will stabilize. Especially once we take away women's ability to vote.

all religion is 4 the weak

You are presenting a false dichotomy here. Replacing herpes with syphilis is still not a good deal. Liberalism is dying already, and so will feminism - the main thing right now is to outlast it.

Because religion is for the weak

Can't read russian.
>opposition to open faggotry and Soros' open society
>opposition to so called unipolar world
Yes those are completely compatible, me thinks you're just a brainlet, sorry for that and good bye.

> THINKING PORKS AND MONKEYS DESERVE ISLAM.

Two main reasons why Islam is bad
>Heavy restrictions on culture, no music or human depiction.
There is absolutely nothing good about it, only pointless harm to cultural development of people.
>Acceptance of polygamy.
There are few examples of more brutal shooting yourself in a leg than this. Hope i dont need to explain why.
Although I have to admit that there are some very good laws in Islam, such as proper punishment for theft or adultery, or most important, usury prohibition.

converting is one thing. But (you) will be absorbed to their degenerate culture, which has existed before the founding of the religion itself.
> pedo
> consanguine
> butthurt all the time
> gib gib gib -> crypto-commie
> brainwashing

Please go fuck elsewhere.

What happens if we treat Islam the way Islam treats other religions? Maybe we should try it.

Fuck off with your Taqiya tactics Muhammed.

This is not an argument, and neither are ad-homs. I see you have cought Molymemes hypocritical attitude too. Oh well

> THINKING MONKEYS DESERVE ISLAM.
ISLAM IS FOR HUMANS SONS OF ADAM NOT FOR ARYANS SONS OF APES

It's against God and Mohammad was a false prophet.

THOU SHALT NOT COMMIT ADULTERY.

>Abstain from sex, except with the captives whom your right hand possesses - for, in their case, you are free from blame.
Quran 23:1-6

>Guard your chastity, except with the captives whom your right hand possesses - for then you are not to be blamed.
Quran 70:22-30

>The Apostle of Allah sent a military expedition to Awtas on the occasion of the battle of Hunain. They met their enemy and fought with them. They defeated them and took them captives. Some of the Companions of the Apostle of Allah were reluctant to have intercourse with the female captives in the presence of their husbands who were unbelievers. So Allah sent down the Qur'anic verse [4:24]: "And all married women (are forbidden) unto you save those (captives) whom your right hands possess."
Abu Sai'd al-Khudri hadith

Over 50% of islam inbreeds
youtube.com/watch?v=t_nHf2XKwp4

Maybe beacuse i'm a christian?

Great idea. Only we have to be wary of tranny accepting Iranian variety, all other is fine.

someone who leaves his family for a "die hard" fight has already withdraw from his family.

> THINKING MONKEYS DESERVE ISLAM.
ISLAM IS FOR HUMANS SONS OF ADAM NOT FOR ARYANS SONS OF APES