Why should Germany share its fusion secrets?

We paid with our lifeblood for our stellarator. We worked for decades to get this up and running. Why in the world would we share our results and secrets with countries like America who want to destroy the planet?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stellarator
youtube.com/watch?v=Vkqj8aLQ8EM
youtube.com/watch?v=LPIZ5Movuiw
youtube.com/watch?v=tA7iNSTELFI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Implying in twenty years the soldiers of the Swedestam-Alemanistani Caliphate won't just turn this into a bomb in their war against the Holy Kingdom of Poland.

LAMAO IT DOESN'T FUCKING WORK

What makes you think your project hasn't already been stolen by US and Chinese agents?

Anyway good luck having it make electric power economically. If it works good job. But more than likely it's just a massive waste of money, resources and researcher time.

Tbh don't. But good luck trying to stop American intelligence agencies/megacorps from doing espionage and stealing that shit.

Burger, you cannot turn this into a bomb, even if you are an Islamist.

>LAMAO IT DOESN'T FUCKING WORK
Can you specify what does not work? The 7-X will be running for 30min testing phases proving continuous operations possible. A powerplant will need to be bigger, but it will be possible. Economically viable? Who knows, but possible? Absolutely.

>What makes you think your project hasn't already been stolen by US and Chinese agents?
Language barriers are a bitch. It is very hard for American and Chinese spies to steal anything, if the secrets are in German.

>But more than likely it's just a massive waste of money, resources and researcher time.
That is what they said about fission power in the 1940s in America. It is also what they said to George Westinghouse about AC.

this

Because if you don't the rest of the world is going to tear you apart like a bunch of angry tigers.
Is that enough of a reason to share the mankind-changing technology ?

>Burger, you cannot turn this into a bomb, even if you are an Islamist.

no one thought you could turn trucks and cars into weapons but tell me how that Christmas Market went last year again?

They should charge for it. Fuck, why invent anything if you can't make a profit off of it?

By this logic, Google should share its life changing neural network algos. Or big pharma should share their live saving drugs.

Mongrelized muricans are mad as fuck about the success of Germany. While they become less and less white every day, Germany is shining brighter every day. Murica has never been able to make technologies by themselves. They always capture the best scientits - which are, if you believe it or not - mostly of german origin.

Stay mad, drumpflards. I hope the plasma stellarator will end in a huge mass destruction weapon that we'll drop on mongrel-ica

fuck off turkmany, nobody cares

>no one thought you could turn trucks and cars into weapons
Pole, I am not sure where you come from, but trucks and cars have been turned into weapons ever since anyone started to make trucks and cars.

>life changing neural network algos
Neural networks without constant real life interactions through something called a "body" do not work and are not life changing.

If you think the technology that could very well solve the power crisis isn't going to make everyone go insane with greed then you're delusional.
If ANY country is so stupid than actually solve this magical unicorn and announce it to the world without sharing they could as well open their borders, throw away their weapons and write an "INVADERS WELCOME" mes-
wait a second

You should not
these are euro-secrets which will return our continent and our union to world dominance, kamerad. Keep the yanks away.

They spy on us anyway.
The world will take care of the burger problem, just wait for them to contain / isolate themselves (america first).

>why invent anything if you can't make a profit off of it?
To destroy the saudi jew and stop the pro-islam propaganda

The burger problem is already fixing itself. They cant stop the Great Browning.

Murica will be the first to fall. And then the German Kaiser will be re-animated to take back german clay (the whole world)

no one gives a fuck about your fusion of your 13 year old girls with ahmed cock
remember Hans, this is your last chance for existence, you started 2 world wars AND refugee crisis
next time there will be no "germany" after war because it will be banned, german language would be abolished, german culture does not exist either way, your lands will be turned into bigass forest, and only good thing coming from your cancerous country, the mighty german shephards will be renamed into "Polish shephard"

We shouldn't. All Germanic technology must be kept secret and away from the mongrel hordes in Americas, Slavs, orientals, MENAs and negroids

>germany has no culture

smell that, pjottr?

Dude, the stellarator is an American concept. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stellarator

What better way to do that than making the tech widely available?

>this Russian knows
Good. Rusbros are the biggest friends of the Germanics.

lel you burgerus mongrellus sucking Augustyn, say thanks to murrica for that crisis and just be happy that we allow you to be the ugly leech you are

No, moron, we have about 20 million of non-Germanics to remove and then we must sterilise, or better yet, kill about 3-5 million of ethnic German degenerates. All of which can only be done when we have our own nukes and nationalist government

fuck off hans, mexico would develop nice things too to offer it to americans.

>Dude, the stellarator is an American concept.
Which you abandoned in the 1960s.

Saying the stellarator is fundamentally American, is like saying flying to the Moon in a V-2 rocket derivative is inherently German.

>fifty twisted superconducting magnets designed by a supercomputer create a magnetic cage for the hot plasma

Peddle your sex doll technology elsewhere, Fritz

*Empress

Because now that Germany is a Muslim country, fusion power is haram, as it is seen as playing god, and it will never see the light of day.
Better just let civilized countries have it.

go have a bromance party in the rust belt, bubba, this thing is now ours

>implying we don't already have the blueprints

>you cannot turn this into a bomb
Anything that generates energy can be made into a bomb.

you will cuck out and give it to africans and muslims because you are cucks, and they will sell it to America because they can be bought.

just fyi this project began before germany reunified and uses American suppliers for the parts since merkel deliberately killed germany's nuclear industry

ps germany would have to share the secrets anyway because of EU law

Rich coming from your country tyrone, remember part / parcel lately?

It's not going to solve the power crisis initially. They're likely just trying to make it net positive on input-output. The theoretical energy gains are just that. Even if we could get the same energy efficiency as burning hydrocarbons, it still wouldn't take for decades due to the lack of infrastructure. Germany could sell that infrastructure to the world.

Any country who develops this first should sell it to the world.

If you can make new energy technologies work, you can tremendously stabilize future projections. It would make people happier and more productive globally. You benefit from that in turn - less impoverished neighbors are better neighbors.
As well, if the technology is not yet fully refined, it will get there sooner for benefiting from international cooperation.

Full disclosure: not a globalist. I don't reject internationalism entirely, but I do think competitive motives should be harnessed. While getting the tech ASAP seems to be the obvious priority, if you for any reason think that you can get there faster with insular research, have at it!

Even if the muricans had the blueprints, 60IQ t.Shlomo Ta-qeesh-a Rodriguez wouldn*t be able to read them

>Being THIS retarded

You can share your secrets with the US, or the CIA will just hack/steal them in secret, for free, and with no thanks or recognition to you.

sage
go flip the kebabs mehmet

bahaha burger wants to turn everything into a bomb

this energy machine will secure the future of the brown people

allahu akbar

>Language barriers are a bitch. It is very hard for American and Chinese spies to steal anything, if the secrets are in German.
I can't tell if you are joking or not.

>just fyi this project began before germany reunified
>started in 1994
>after the 1990 reunification
>located in Greifswald in the ex-GDR commie block area of Germany
The absolute state of American education.

>Anything that generates energy can be made into a bomb.
Wrong. that is why you cannot make a coal bomb or a wood bomb or a water bomb.

this can't you stupid faggot
even if you put a bomb next to it and blow it up the plasma will just fizzle out
it's not a fission reactor

Hate to break it to you German fags (that masturbate to overly-complex and expensive gizmos for no reason), but even IF Iter breaks even, and even if the next generation device is built on a Stellarator concept, it may never generate cost effective power.

I'm pretty sure the proper fusion concept is going to come from the good 'ol US of A. (just like the rest of all nuclear technology). But you know, your little toy is kind of neat and all.

>I can't tell if you are joking or not.
Yeah, that is because you cannot read German. Honestly, Germany is a very hard language. You could publish German secrets in German online and Americans couldn't make sense of them.

the pre-planning (eg theoretical and conceptual work) began in the late 80s

>>located in Greifswald in the ex-GDR commie block area of Germany

yes your politicians needed something that;d create jobs and help modernize industry there, that was an actual problem back then and this was seen as a way of fixing it

add a dialect and not even the secret service could decode that

Germany 75% European Germanic
Greece 2-3% European during good tourist season

and that's where you wrong kiddo, even with your 666 trips

H bomb uses watta

Because technology which could save the planet could help turn evil countries (eg. USA, Australia) into good global citizens.

Obviously if someone is attempting to spy on your country they'd send someone who can, y'know, READ AND SPEAK THE GODDAMN LANGUAGE. German is objectively hard to fully understand, I'll give you that. But it's not impossible for literally anyone but a native to learn it.

If it was in Finnish I might believe that. But German is a very common language in the US due to German being the largest ethnic group in the USA.

>fusion reactor
>bomb
Lo, the fabled "american education"

>But it's not impossible for literally anyone but a native to learn it.
I never met an American who could speak a decent German. Some Americans live in Germany for 20yrs and still cannot speak German. Not even Austrians speak German and their native language is supposed to be German.

some types of nuclear fusors can be modified to simulate nuclear explosions, our dept. of energy owns several

Tfw you triggered a kraut hard enough to look for an off topic meme, when the crux of your argument was religion, not race.
Tfw you’ve still have maintained your Suomi name and traditions from your immigrant grandparents, while Hans is afraid to eat a fucking pork schnitzel in public.

I don't think you understand how fusion reactors work, at all.

Nice anecdotal evidence, fag. You sure showed me.

Religion doesn't matter, race does. Look at Brazil and Southen Italy ffs

only thing you cucks know how to fuse is muslim seed into your 4 y/o daughters bellies.

Your grandma had some Russian in her.

The last time Germans tried to use encryption to hide shit from Anglos ended with an occupied nation preceded by many embarrassing defeats. You are beyond dumb if you think the USA, UK, Israel, and probably China and Russia don't have access to this research.

friendly reminder that an American physicist invented stellerator design when shitty german Thermotron design built in Argentina failed.

>coal dust and wood dust are highly explosive
>heating water in a sealed container until it bursts
It may take some ingenuity, but it can be done.

Are there failsafes built into the reactor to prevent catastrophic failure? What would happen if it became unstable and they weren't present?

And the Chinese spies that stole US tech all talked with accents. Do you think Germany is going to turn away a nice yellow or brown scientist from a project because they have an accent? You might be jailed just for pondering this question so be careful or Momma Merkel's Mental Hygiene Police might arrest you.

Faggot wood dust is pretty fucking volatile and could defiantly be classified as explosive.

I said SIMULATE nuclear weapons, not actually be them. What do you think the Z-machine is? Do a bit of research.

wow faggot, your racism now

Are there even any Germans left in Germany nowadays? I thougt it was mostly turks rebuilding Germany after WW2 and more recently, millions of african refugees filling out the country.

>Implying America won't just take it if they want it
Have you paid attention to American foreign policy for the past 16 years, son?
Do you know how 'regime change' works, boy?

Hey now, sexual emergencies and all

but keep in mind that someone from northern germany could never understand a bavarian farmer for example
there wouldnt be any communication if high german wouldnt exist

physicist fag here.

there are no stellarator secrets.. it's a multinational effort involving researchers from around the world. every little tidbit of value has been published in a peer-reviewed journal.

why is this even a thread?

Oi you bin that sawdust and save a life!

plasma would just leak out and cool down
nothing more
it's literally as safe as a wind turbine

>Wrong. that is why you cannot make a coal bomb or a wood bomb or a water bomb.

you can actually make all three of those things

youtube.com/watch?v=Vkqj8aLQ8EM

youtube.com/watch?v=LPIZ5Movuiw

youtube.com/watch?v=tA7iNSTELFI

but you general point about fusion reactors being non-bomb material is generally correct.

we already have fusion bombs anyway. all extant nuclear devices are fusion weapons, not purely fission.

That's exactly the problem. Why should we waste our Germanic made technology on genetically dissimilar nonwhite subhuman? We must start a biovirus already and wipe out all nonwhites for the good of it. That's basic group evolutionary strategy 101

German is not a difficult language.

You just cram words together more thsn anyone else.

Where other people would say The Twilight of the Gods you'd say gotterdammerung, because compound words and muslim dicks are the fuel tbst keeps Germany chugging along.

True. Italy is basically Africa with fucking pizza stands. Sad seeing Vincenzo unironically singing “oh sole mio” and crying into his gelato. While a big black dick is swinging in his face.

>it's a multinational effort involving researchers from around the world
99% German funded.

The engineering knowledge from the 7-X is institutionalized and hard to replicate without cooperation with the German companies involved in 7-X construction.

Somebody will have to build a functioning reactor once your people and your country are gone.

Dammit Ivan we told you not to forget the proxy

now they know

no vodka for u

what are the chances that this monstrosity is going to kill us all?

zero

>You just cram words together more thsn anyone else.
The first time I ever heard of the concept of compound words was when an American bragged about speaking German.

Well, guess what, compound words are not an important concept to learn German. Grammar is.

Lets hope they are high

kek

Your country is infected with niggers and cultural marxism, which is a death sentence, you don't need Wendel(((stein))) for that.

Very small. There is a slight chance that it fails once they push the envelope closer to sustained plasma field. That failure might force the few remaining German scientist to commit sudoku out of shame, frustration or whatever. Other than that, you should be fine.

Same goes for Austria. Need I remind you that American subhumans still occupy Germany? Laugh every time a terror attack happens in the US, Britain or France

You guys realize we payed for this, and already have all the data from it, right?

Shut the fuck up Fritz, no one wants to hear you brag about your technique as German women are getting raped left and right.

>Be Fritz
>Believe in your Germany supremacy
>"With the right government program and technique we can turn anyone German!"
>Refugees Welcome
>1000 women were raped on a single night
>First generation Persian immigrant to Germany shoots up 3rd generation Turks in street
>"I am German!" as he shoots up Turks
>I-I-I blame right wing extremists!
>more gun controls and internet control to stop the bad Nazis who this time around did nothing wrong (again)
>Women continue to get raped
>immigrants stop using guns and start using trucks and cars
>L-l-look at me! I can turn all the spilled blood into electricity!

Austria not so much, we have contained it to Vienna.

>the cavalier burger, whos ancestors travelled to a new world across the 3rd largest ocean for 4+ months to have offspring whomst have the confidence to dive into unexplored territories but fail to realise their dumb naivety
(you)

Nigga, there's manuals for your cars where the whole page is one long ass word.

Compound words are essential to German, you just don't realize it because you're a fish trying to notice the ocean in which you swim.

Also:

>No refutation of muzzie dick as primary fuel