MODS THIS IS Sup Forums culture STOP

3rd Reich never dissappeared and is still fighting a covert war to regain their strenght

First of, the 3rd reich never surrendered. Only the military did, but the head of state never meaning officially the war never ended.

Furthermore you find a lot of SS symbolism among the Nato, and Adolf Heusinger, general and Chief of nazigermanies military became chairman of the Nato.
The Nato Headquarter (Pic related) is basically 4 of the lightning/sig runes (2 SS symbols) next to each other.
The Coronado Navy Base is formed like a swastika (will upload later)
The militia in ukraine uses the Wolfsangel (symbol of a nazigerman tankdivision) covering the sonnenrad/sunwheel (also upload later)

There was some scandal previously of 2 guys from the naziforces having nazisymbols on their helmets, those guys later got badges for their duty. (rt.com/news/czech-commander-resigns-nazi/ doesnt mention the badges but the other stuff)

The allies got tricked into thinking the 3rd Reich surrendered (by accepting the military surrender) and after announcing their victory so big they couldnt make it public they were wrong and the fight was still going on so they had to covertly try to keep the controll of the conquered countries, through subversion and infiltration. A lot of SS personal dissappeared without a trace and assuming they never stopped their cause they relied on the same methods as their land was conquered and the infrastructure destroyed. Now the SS people werent alone, quite some powerfull people were planning on allying with the nazis against the russians including Churchill

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Unthinkable
>The majority of any offensive operation would have been undertaken by American and British forces, as well as Polish forces and up to 100,000 German Wehrmacht soldiers.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Swabia
globalresearch.ca/germany-italy-japan-and-the-un-charters-enemy-state-clause-obstacle-to-an-asian-and-european-peace/5457761
youtube.com/watch?v=eA23BVO79WY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Instrument_of_Surrender
opbw.org/int_inst/sec_docs/1907HC-TEXT.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foo_fighter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Heusinger
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reinhard_Gehlen
aryanism.net/wp-content/uploads/Adolf-Hitler-The-Ultimate-Avatar-Part-One.pdf
volkischpaganism.com/2014/10/08/carl-jung-on-hitler-as-personification-of-the-wotan-archetype/
aryan-myth-and-metahistory.blogspot.com/2013/05/adolf-hitler-and-wotan-avatar.html
savitridevi.org/lightning-16.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Y7f3gPZG8xQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dear_Friend_Hitler
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(Pic related is the symbol used by the ukrainien militia)
Another hint are the rumors and pictures of Hitler after WW2. If some random pleb makes pictures for everyone to see, dont you think Hitlers enemies would have gone after him? Unless when some of the structures of Hitlers power still were in power and protecting him.

Furthermore the EU, having close ties to the Nato, consists of almost the same area as the 3rd Reich did. My guess is their role is to gain their land back through diplomatic subversion to then let it fall apart and "another force", probably the Nato (3rd Reich) taking over all of it swiftly in one go, maybe under a different name to appear as a new player instead a result of of a decade long conspiracy.

Trump, having german heritage, quite possibly could be the one who just conquered the US for the 3rd reich through said subversion which would explain why Clinton and company went apeshit over him trying all they could to get rid of him.

Putin, BTFOing Rothschildbanks from russia probably means he is kinda on the side of the 3rd reich instead of on the side of the jews, which then would explain the antagonization of russia from Clinton and Obongo, while quickly embracing Trump, or russia is just a neutral player working with who ever benefits it which is also quite likely.

You can assume the Nazibase is in antarctica, there are warm springs and reports talking about warm wind coming from further down south so we can assume that there is not only a frozen dessert down there.
Pic related also doesnt seem to be too cold, unless you imagine them wearing some superior nazigerman clothing keeping them warmer than usual clothes

There is also Nazigermany apparently still claim Neu Schwabenland/New Swabia while the claim of Norway stopped in 1945

Another weird thing is that Germany, just like Italy and Japan are still enemy states in the UN
globalresearch.ca/germany-italy-japan-and-the-un-charters-enemy-state-clause-obstacle-to-an-asian-and-european-peace/5457761
>The UN Charter still designates Italy, Germany and Japan as enemy states to the United Nations. In legal terms this means that any U.N. Member State can launch a “preemptive” military aggression against these nations without a declaration of war.

bump

You can assume the Nazibase is in antarctica, there are warm springs and reports talking about warm wind coming from further down south so we can assume that there is not only a frozen dessert down there.
Pic related also doesnt seem to be too cold, unless you imagine them wearing some superior nazigerman clothing keeping them warmer than usual clothes

There is also Nazigermany apparently still claim Neu Schwabenland/New Swabia while the claim of Norway stopped in 1945

Another weird thing is that Germany, just like Italy and Japan are still enemy states in the UN
>The UN Charter still designates Italy, Germany and Japan as enemy states to the United Nations. In legal terms this means that any U.N. Member State can launch a “preemptive” military aggression against these nations without a declaration of war.

THIS IS Sup Forums culture. if you approve of this thread say so

Pic related are instructions on how to get into agartha via submarine saly on german only. But for fellow german anons
youtube.com/watch?v=eA23BVO79WY
This guy (Wilhelm Landig) was in the SS and talks about the warfare in antarctica. Among other stuff he talks about a "nuketest" where they detonated a nuke in the air, but in reality it was a nuclear attack on the nazibase in Antarctica. He only let the video get oublished after his death.
Admiral Byrd, which led multiple expeditions to Antarctica including Operation Highjump and deepfreeze and talks about a land "as big as the United States, never seen by a human being before on the other side of the southpole" (Ignore the flat earth tag) I will post pictures which supposedly are maps of Agartha down the thread

Here is a link about only the military surrendering
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Instrument_of_Surrender
>The German Instrument of Surrender ended World War II in Europe. The definitive text was signed in Karlshorst, Berlin on the night of 8 May 1945 by representatives of the three armed services of the Oberkommando der Wehrmacht (OKW) and the Allied Expeditionary Force together with the Supreme High Command of the Red Army, with further French and US representatives signing as witnesses

Hague Land Warfare Convention Article 24
opbw.org/int_inst/sec_docs/1907HC-TEXT.pdf
>Art. 24. Ruses of war and the employment of measures necessary for obtaining information about the enemy and the country are considered permissible.
Ruses like a fake surrender signed by some unauthorized guy?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foo_fighter
>The first sightings occurred in November 1944, when pilots flying over Germany by night reported seeing fast-moving round glowing objects following their aircraft. The objects were variously described as fiery, and glowing red, white, or orange. Some pilots described them as resembling Christmas tree lights and reported that they seemed to toy with the aircraft, making wild turns before simply vanishing. Pilots and aircrew reported that the objects flew formation with their aircraft and behaved as if under intelligent control, but never displayed hostile behavior. However, they could not be outmaneuvered or shot down

So shortly before theend of WW2 there are suddenly a lot of UFOs. There are also numerous of german blueprints around allegedly showing how the UFOs are build, and these structures resemble a lot of what people commonly refer to as flying saucer. a few years after the war we got Rosswell.
Probably easier to explain visitors from another world than a Nazi in SS uniform flying a highly advanced aircraft never seen before years after the nazi got defeated and destroyed

also forgot to mention the Chairman of the nato was a Nazi too
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Heusinger
>General Adolf Heusinger (August 4, 1897 – November 30, 1982) was a German general who served as head of the West German military from 1957 to 1961 and as Chairman of the NATO Military Committee from 1961 to 1964.

Just like the founder of the Bundes Nachrichten Dienst (german intelligence agency)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reinhard_Gehlen
>Reinhard Gehlen (3 April 1902 – 8 June 1979) was a Nazi German general who was chief of the Foreign Armies East (FHO) military-intelligence unit, during World War II (1939–45); spymaster of the anti–Communist Gehlen Organization for the U.S.(1946–56); and the first president (1956–68) of the Federal Intelligence Service (Bundesnachrichtendienst, BND) during the Cold War (1945–91).

aryanism.net/wp-content/uploads/Adolf-Hitler-The-Ultimate-Avatar-Part-One.pdf
(not an endorsement of everything on that website)

volkischpaganism.com/2014/10/08/carl-jung-on-hitler-as-personification-of-the-wotan-archetype/

aryan-myth-and-metahistory.blogspot.com/2013/05/adolf-hitler-and-wotan-avatar.html

savitridevi.org/lightning-16.html

>All men “against Time” (all centres of action “against Time,” in the cosmic sense of the word) are “embodiments of Vishnu.” They are all — more or less — “Saviours of the world” forces of Life, directed against the downward current of irresistible change that is the very current of Time; forces of Life tending to bring the world back to original timeless Perfection; to that glorious projection of the Unmanifested that begins every Time-cycle.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7f3gPZG8xQ

Agartha Map 1

Agartha Map 2

We never left you. Don't forget

What is this picture.
Too blurry to make out for me.

what the hell is this? is this the inside of the earth?

Antarctica
NATO HQ

pic relatedyou need a submarine and an SS nazi clearance

Andromeda Gerät are the cigar ufos

tfw no one cares the third reich is about to save them

delte

is this blocked in your country?

DETE DIS

shh not yet

we are still alive. spread the word

you can post to me and my wife's son whenever you want ;)

I want to join

if they need you, they will come to you. they visited me and i hid. i was scared. when i was outside smoking a cig a giant craft hovered over my yard and started blasting repetitive lights like as if a camera was flashing over and over. i didn't know wtf was going on i was scared. if they have this tech no wonder every other country is scared and won't talk about it. they can't do shit

Holy fuck

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dear_Friend_Hitler

Cant wait until People realize Karl Marx is right as they poison themselves and the Earth with greed. Poverty rises, resources destroyed, the poor die from hunger, while the rich fatten themselves up. Capitalism needs to be reformed to support the dying.

hehe good bants english teacher

"We are but a single battalion... The remnants of a defeated army numbering less than a thousand strong. However, I believe that each of you old warriors is equal to a thousand of their sickly soft children! We represent a force that could easily defeat an army of a million and one men!"

do you know how much centrifugated Hg it takes to counteract earth's gravity? pls

no but the former third reich does. that is why no country can claim Antarctica that is why Operation Highjump was a failure

Im not a commie. But I support the nordic model of economics. Where the poor recieves tax welfare for heath, education, food, water, shelter, security , and other basic necessities. And in return, they or their children will pay off those debts through working.
everybody should have right to live well.

What's taking them so long? We need their help. While I'm willing to believe that some fled to Antarctica, Hitler was far too noble to abandon his fatherland in it's darkest hour.

I just don't necessarily believe it, If it happened I'd probably throw my rifle in with them, if they're ideas after this time still aligned with my own. If I think it's the just thing to do. I don't know if I buy the nazi line 100%, but I do think Hitler was a lot more heroic than people give him credit for.

god I fucking hope that the reich is in antartica

Wish this would happen sooner rather than later