Ask a non nigger in a nigger country anything

Ask a non nigger in a nigger country anything.

why are you there?

Why haven't you been killed yet?

Why are you pretending to be a non-nigger on Sup Forums?

get aids yet

Work
Because i live in a nice neighborhood with high walls and security.

What is it like to fuck a skeleton?

are you involved in uplifting the natives? maybe putting up some power lines or something?

when you go back home, what's going to be the first funny story about blacks you tell people?

From your personal experiences would you confirm that their average IQ is about 70. Is the average niggy really retarded?

dude is in SA and trying to act like a white guy in SA is rare

Pic related

if we took you out from behind the high walls and security, would you die?

>burger.edu
Burger - stop before you embarass yourself. Look at the flag again.

what's your favorite junk food? what do you eat there? do the locals have any good food?

no, i walk my dog every morning no problem.

Do you know that in Africa, Black women are actually more effective at holding higher responsibility jobs?

How much % of a pay cut would you take to leave that shithole?
How much are you making now?

Has your time in Ghana made you hate the niglets or do you now want to mix with a nignog?

70 sounds about right for about 60% of the population, most of them are also illiterate.

Hate for sure

is it as ooga booga click click pants on head retarded as national geographic made it out to be?

Marvel or dc also what is the meaning of life

Are there Ghanaian foods that you like a lot?

Sounds like Sweden to me

Its all rice and chicken, its lame, usually hang out at the pubs, euro style food there.

Are there other whites in your area? Do you see racial tensions in your day to day life?

You getting any pussy?

Actually leaving in a months time after 4 years here, you have no idea how much i look forward to that. around 40,000 euros a year user, the pay cut im taking is huge going to educate myself so gonna live off the measly government education support, but have enough saved up so.

Ground nut soup is ok, but all food here is oily and spicy so the taste is overshadowed.

What kind of work do you do?
Do you work directly with niggers?
Are there other non-niggers with you?
Do you hang out with niggers or just keep it strictly to work?
Have you had sex with a local nigger?

Ghana is the nicest country in West Africa, OP is just a whiny little bitch

loads of whites, I live on a "compound" with 3 town houses and a pool, were all white. The next door neighbor drives a bently, that kind of neighborhood, politician area.

I don't remember making this thread

hey man good job on this thread im very curious to ask question

How bad is the Nigerian problem in Ghana right now?

Is Ghana a good place for a White tourist to bang negresses?

Selling equipment to the gold mines
yes, there are 3 in the office right now
see above
stricly work, i go to the white man pubs
yes twice, got tested both times, not doing that again

Which one is the worst, the normal local, or the local who is into politic?

Is there any hope for them at all? Are the children learning more than their parents did? Are there drugs everywhere?

"Nicest" is a strong word user. Its not bad but where im going (denmark) is waaaay nicer

Nigerians are fine, its usually the rich who come here on business and holiday, ghanians like them.

>yes twice, got tested both times, not doing that again
You didn't use condom? While knowing the risks? Do you hate yourself?

Some of the younger generation (especially those who have schooled outside of ghana) are somewhat smart, but still have the nig nog culture.

Actually, the best place in Africa is Botswana.

Was extremely fucked up, so didnt think about it.

RARE

Agreed, went there 2 years ago and spend christmas in the safari parks, what a place

>if we took you out from behind the high walls and security, would you die?

It would be very painful.

>Botswana
>West Africa

You must be a Walloon

>Literally live better than 99.9% of the entire country you live in
>The population of the country itself is better off than like 75% of Africa
>Still complain

I bet you'll complain that Denmark isn't as good as Switzerland or Norway, You should unironically check your privilege.

No need for walled neighboorhood for the whites, there.

It's really only awful because of the AIDS. But I suspect the only reason it's so high is because they are doing a better job at diagnosing their population. I wouldn't be surprised if the contamination rate was lower than in other African countries. The other just suck at processing their population.

>check your privelege
fuck off achmed

Well we had a guy climb the wall despite the barbed wire a month ago, tried to steal a broken battery, hehe nig nogs, always providing free entertainment.

Botswana isn't in West Africa.

>I get paid loads of money to live in a luxury compound with other rich people
>But I have to talk to black people sometimes so feel bad for me

Well, they are not going to steal places where there is nothing.

oh sorry user, misunderstood what you wrote! Exactly, in botswana i felt really safe, in zimbabwe too.

>Literally too dense to even understand he is being insulted

Hello r/the_donald tourist

Gross stink aids filth....u shissa lovin fag

I think you need to learn how to insult.

Come down here and see for yourself faggot, what do you know about ghana other than what you read in the news? I pay 20% tax on my local salary and have to sit and watch my hard earned tax money be stolen byt he politicians.

What type of work u do....sex work u trap?

What is life like in Ghana? Do you enjoy it?

What sort of jobs are there available for white men? Anything particularly lucrative? Would you recommend going to Africa for such jobs?

How many white people are there in Ghana? What do they work as? How many of them live there permanently (i.e. with their family)?

How bad is the chink takeover problem? Does it affect you in any way?

> loads of money
He just said he got paid €40k a year.

That’s lower middle class range.

>What is life like in Ghana?
He live in a walled community. Objectively he won't be able to tell you much.

I spent the first 8 years of my life growing up in Lagos and I go back every few years. What the fuck do you know about anything?

okay, we get it, you went to Africa too and didn't make a post on Sup Forums about it, and now don't like OP taking an authoritative tone on it now that he's actually doing just that. if you want to talk about niggerland too, just go on and join in.

christ, you're a baby.

What part of the US are you from

>it's an autistic britcuck ruins the thread with his autistic rage episode

It's ok, the niggers will test your patience everyday. I have enjoyed it for the most part the past 4 years, only recently the niggatry is getting kinda old.

Sales, consultancy, banking, logistics, anything where the company sees the benefit of hiring an outsider, had a good friend who was importing fish for an irish company, he was making quite a lot of money. If you dont mind the frustration, yeah sure go for it.

There are quite a few, and there are loads of pubs where the whites normally go, so easy to get to know them. A lot of people I actually grew up here from 94 to 2007 with my family.

Loads of chinese and alot of them doing illegal mining, but the government is trying to get it under control. No more visa on arrival for chinese anymore.

>It would be very painful.

It's it would be extremely painful.

Fucking leafs can't do anything right.

Thats my overseas salary, so its tax free even in denmark. My local salary is just like an allowance.

You said you were paid €40k a year and you think this is good money and worthwhile living in a shithole for.

What makes you think €40k per annum is good?

How much do you take home after tax a month combining both salary?

8 years haha, this is my 16th year if you put it all together, so please go cry somewhere else.

after tax combined its about 55k. I dont have a management position, only sales. Plus the company pays for the house, electricity, water, everything.

It's probably an imported nigger that got his fee fee hurt by facing reality

How is the cost of living? Do you have access to Coca-Cola?

Hence i call him ahmed.

I said a month. So you take home €55k a month after tax combining both salary??!?

Its VERY expensive, for reference a jar of jam is like 10 USD in the supermarkets

Nigger detected.

Holy shit, the assmad britfag in here. Go cry more about your "gloomy" weather.

> jam

Glad to see you don’t speak nigger English (American English)

no no no, per year sorry, but thats excluding comission, last years comission was about 30k dollars. Its a normal salary for someone my age and in my position.

those are the blood diamond-laundering jars, my man.

he's a Nigerian nigger who is mad you're a white guy staying in an area near his nigger hole, getting paid there, and all while calling a nigger a nigger. he can't deal with it. and what's really funny is that he could have just came in and posted his own experiences from living in Apefrica to give some counter perspective to your posts, but instead he chose to chimpout lmao.

This has been fun, but gotta go for a few meetings, great questions!

You are a white person living in the expat community, you are absolutely fucking clueless

this honestly makes me wonder if all the anti-european britcuck posts aren't made by d&c shitskins. or even just one really dedicated autist

Why are you such a nigger?

Red
Green
Yellow
Blue
Pink
Purple
Maroon
Turquise

These are all... (say the word what defines these things)

What's it like to live in the continent with the most amount of engineers, doctors and astronauts in the world? Any clue why they all want to leave? Maybe too much competition?

what? you started an AMA thread while you only had 45 minutes?

Check'd, but you're next Pekka ebin Khan

You're an imported nigger salty about your shithole continent, go cry somewhere else

pic related

it's neat to see. this nigger now knows what it's like to have a bunch of foreigners come into your country and then badmouth and berate it and its people.

Had 2 hours, a customer just called gotta sort him out. Really need to leave now, bye!

Asking the good questions. No answer tho

oh well. that sucks

femanon here, why is it that the OP doesn't have to post his cock but i have to post my tits every time i post something?

hypocritical virgins, no wonder you can't get laid