So you want to know why everyone was wondering why there are no real men left after ww2 and everyone is a degenerate...

so you want to know why everyone was wondering why there are no real men left after ww2 and everyone is a degenerate now and no one wants to work ?
its because everyone has autism wake up faggots.

>Implying churches weren't filled with celibate autistic people
>Implying recluse artists like H.P Lovecraft weren't autistic sperglords
>Implying mental hospitals weren't filled with people on the spectrum

you guys are fucking pussies you talk about all your other gay shit but your all scared to talk about vaccines and autism. its the easiest way for the elite to make you all retarded as soon as your born and no one cares to think about this.

you just don't want to admit you were ruined at birth cause your a pussy and you cover it up by saying it cant be true cause muh diseases

its just a coincidence that all these vaccines and autism started right after ww2 , i think you people actually like being mentally retarded cause it give you something to make fun of.

I guess the glow in the dark CIA niggers made the autism injection, to make sure we're all as dumb as you

i can go outside and look at everyone and tell everyone is fucked up even the chads you all think is so amazing. there is something not right with everyone and its because we all have been injected with vaccines. wake up you sheep.

now imagine how dumb women are and how they play into this, everybody is retarded and has autism and women think guys are fucked up and losers but they really aren't because this is not the way human life is supposed to be. you could never make a women believe this is true. and so as long as most people are getting pussy no one will ever question anything.

no it was obviously aliens or scientists after ww2 they wanted to make sure there would never be another uprising like nazis or japan so they had to find a way and what better than to sedate everyone with autism for life from birth.

I see your point now. But I think it has more to do with the mentality we are programmed and encouraged to have by the education system and pop culture. Vaccines, not so much

>7/10 posts

even the women do get with you will hear them constantly complaining about how they hate them behind their back, cause they went with them for looks and physical appearance then they found out the guy is terrible to be with cause his mind is retarded.

this is funny to me because you people will talk about anything on Sup Forums but it seems i have found something you guys get mad at or wont respond to at all and its what this thread is about, and i find this amusing and also need to question why you guys don't like this subject.

even the men women do get with *

Shilling this hard.

well yea something fishy did go on in the education system no one can remember what happend to them when they were in school. i think we were all brainwashed. i think teachers are all part of some secret group like the masons and they can never tell us what they did to us there.

I've seen several threads that had just as little if not less discussion. You're just sperging out for some reason

I got vaccined, what are some ver noticable symptoms of autism?

posting on Sup Forums

well doctors and scientists say they don't know how autism works or even what it is , but then they say they have studied that vaccines don't cause autism. so how can you say that vaccines dont cause it when you dont even know what it is or how it happens.

that's a shit argument

I remember my own vaccination...
I was small enough to be carried for sure

basically things like, you're too anxious or scared to do anything. your too lazy to do stuff but you might to it anyway and it causes trauma. never really sure about yourself or what decisions you pick to do. scared of social interactions or people.losing feelings in things like depression.