Generation LEFT

Is GENERATION Z the most leftist generation ever?

>raised by single mothers
>educated in diversified marxist schools
>tv only showed them (((modern))) shows like disney sitcoms and SJW-cartoons like Steven Universe
>never had any good action movies to provide a father figure. No Arnold, no Stallone, no Van Damme, no Stone Cold Steve Austin
>grew up with and fully embraces instagram, snapchat and tinder
>most materialistic and superficial generation yet
>thirteen year old girls now want Pradaâ„¢ handbags
>girls are raised knowing about the pretty dress that Cinderella wears, but not the backstory behind it
>more gays and transgender children than ever before

IS FUTURE SOCIETY ABSOLUTELY FUCKED OR WHAT?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mlRMDzHYgt4
pastebin.com/DyfAVAKv
archive.is/CEmZo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Idk man. Maybe all that time calling people niggers on Xbox Live has done them some good. I've liked what I've seen so far.

I'm 20 years old and more conservative than my parents. Same is true for a fair amount of people I know. A lot of people have been brainwashed probably but plenty more don't give a shit about this stuff. A lot of people quietly disapprove of shit like transexuality and limp-wristed pinko-politics.

Also the fact that you consider
>never had any good action movies to provide a father figure. No Arnold, no Stallone, no Van Damme, no Stone Cold Steve Austin
to be a serious problem shows that this decline isn't a sudden thing. You're just as cut off from a well-adjusted life as the people in your picture if you think that being raised by Arnold Schwarzenegger movies is the key to being true man.

The Xbox came out in 2001. Stop projecting yourself unto Generation Z.

Millineals were the nationalist generation. Trump had huge support from millenials. As do all the nationalist parties in Europe. The_Donald reddit is 90% millenials.

Generation Z is the pendulum swinging back. The return of leftism among the young.

>culture doesn't matter
>lets give the jews full control of the media and remove all conservative idols
>nothing bad will happen, I mean, movies suck, right?

You forgot that all the females are either openly bisexual or lesbian!

Muh based GEN Z!

You're a millenial
The oldest zers are graduating high school this spring

>culture doesn't matter
It does matter, that's why I think your idolization of Stone Cold Steve Austin is a tragedy on par with someone raised by Steven Universe. Go read Homer or something. You wouldn't know conservatism if it jumped out and bit you on your fucking dick, so get off my back.

Generation-terms are confusing now. How long has the term 'generation Z' been a thing for?

>You forgot that all the females are either openly bisexual or lesbian!
Get a look at this faggot everyone

>IS FUTURE SOCIETY ABSOLUTELY FUCKED OR WHAT?
Probs lol

the "natsoc" counter culture on the internet will attract them like shit flies. we the cool kids now.

In the 80s and early 90s there were many manly heroes in general. Boys played with guns, watched terminator, it was generally okay to be male. I think he's referencing to now a days they are pushing that rather than playing with guns and GI Joe, boys should play with dildos and wear pink dresses.

>post yfw Nazism became the trendy new counterculture

Get a load of this kid denying the truth!

They used to call millenials gen y.
They didn't start using millenial until post 2000. By then they already started referring to children of late gen xers as gen z

Where are you from, meme-flag? I don't think I've seen this fear of the feminization of our youth manifested IRL yet. My younger brother would qualify for generation-Z and he'd rather watch one of my Jackie Chan movies over The Little Mermaid any day.

>They used to call millenials gen y.
I think that this is the source of my confusion. I was wondering where the term 'gen-Y' went.

>be me
>Born in 2000
>Raised in a religious Christian household
>Never had cable as a kid, but its all cool, I always watched VHS tapes of old cartoons to help embracr my masculinity
>never wanted much but a computer to play fps games
>Fast forward to now
>Niggers and gays everywhere

Please help.

Is there any stats what is the percentage of milleanials in USA born to single mothers?

underage bait

It went under several; Y-Generation, Me-Generation (boomer's coined that one up), and Millennial generation (this one stuck)

>Me-Generation
I wouldn't be surprised if this one ends up being retroactively applied to the Boomers

Poorer not leftist.

Gen Z are neither right leaning or left leaning.
They are sick of it all and will offend anyone they see fit.

Expect a new political ideology to rise which will favor Generation Z.

>new political ideology to rise which will favor Gen Z
They're going to kill all the old folks to solve the boomer crisis and turn the world into Logan's Run. They we're right about Tinder and they're right to kill anyone over 30. youtube.com/watch?v=mlRMDzHYgt4

Personally I think the end of the "Enlightenment" mind virus that came about from the 30 Years War is about to crash.

Protest info.
pastebin.com/DyfAVAKv
archive.is/CEmZo