Was hitler really pro islam? was he just ignorant or was he some kind of cuck

Was hitler really pro islam? was he just ignorant or was he some kind of cuck

Fuck Jews.

Only in the sense that they hated Jews.
He even stole the gold star he pinned on them from Muslims.

He wasn't about to import Muslims into Germany the way Angela Merkel does though that is for damn sure.

explain in depth

I don't think he thought about Islam very much because he was busy being Hitler.

You'll feel the depth of my dick in your mouth Chaim. Get the fuck off this board. Stop shilling. You're wasting your time and we're losing our patience. Fucking kill yourself.

so youre for Muslim mass immigration

NO. Fucking Jews are Chaim. Jews, Jews, Jews, Jews, Jews, AND MORE FUCKING JEWS. Get a fucking grip and off yourself.

Hitler was pro islam so i assume you are too

I really wonder what would've happened to the ME if Hitler won the war.

Yeah I am. I don't give a fuck about islam BECAUSE THE ONLY TERRORISTS ARE JEWS THAT FALSE FLAG EVERYONE. FUCKING KILL YOURSELF CHAIM.

it was actually himmler who was fascinated by islam not hitler

it was more for the fanatism of its followers that their soldiers could benefit from
he didnt give a shit about the lore behind it

himmler also wasnt very fond of the idea that german aryan soldiers do smoke (nicotin) or drink coffee (caffeine) and should stop drinking alcohol because it somehow weakens their DNA

himmlers ideology was literally nazism on steroids

but after all paganism was the essential belief behind the SS

The enemy of my enemy is my friend
Brits had islamic colonies

"You see, it's been our misfortune to have the wrong religion. Why didn't we have the religion of the Japanese, who regard sacrifice for the Fatherland as the highest good? The Mohammedan religion too would have been more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?"
-Adolf Hitler

Your meme country wouldn't exist, overall better relationship between Arabs and the West

I think it was in Germany's strategic interest to promote Middle Eastern nationalism since vast majority of their population was under British colonial control. Also Turkey could have taken a vital role in helping Germany take oil fields in Caucasus and blocking Soviet naval advance.

>muslims
>cucks
No

yes,he was a muslim loving degenerate,he couldnt tame his jew side

he did not like muslims but he wanted them on his side to fight the jewish establishment.

a true hero with pragmatic thinking :)

There's literally nothing wrong with being allies with muslims if we all stay in our own territories.

The Islam of his time hadn't been subverted yet by the creation of Israel.

Muslims are raging jew haters, so he found common ground with them. Especially with the Palestinian leader at the time

He probably was pro-islam because it was a way to control the subhumans east of his empire and he wasn't cucked enough to allow them to be a threat like they are now

kys nigger, Islam has been a problem for Europe for hundreds of years

Yes, and in Hitler's time they were weakened and docile.
The Turks had just been forcibly secularised, Persia wasn't a sharia shithole (yet), the arabs wielded no power and the strongest Islamic nation, Egypt, was a British domain.
You have to understand that the 1930s were pretty comfy with regards to the Islamic plague.

>serb calling others a muslim loving degenerate

This

There is only something wrong with muslims because of mass immigration. Otherwise they could have been our allies.

We will rape all your daghters until Germany is islam
thank you for help

He saw them as "useful idiots" if I remember correctly, like tamable animals. They just really liked him because his hatred of jews aligned with theirs.

pretty much, the quote people like to use that "totally proof that Hitler love's Islam and was a cuck" is when he's talking to them trying to win their support.

You'll be thrown out of the country or into the ovens.

As said by many in this thread, as long as they stay in their homelands they pose no trouble.

if i remember correctly he wasnt exactly pro islam but he did admire muslims devotion to their religion

Islam is fine......in muslim countries far the fuck away from us. Its when they invade white lands that they have to be genocided.

Your daghters will bear healthy muslim men
They will put you in the oven

From what I've observed, Muslims will attack non Muslims until everyone is Muslim resulting in a continuous war

Hitler would have been given the choice to covert or die
One day you all will be given this choice so choose wisely
Allah is merciful

turkic clay cleansed of ar*b filth as it should be

What with you turks and germans?

It's the work ethic what drives you togheter?

You've never been able to defeat us with your best warriors, nevermind the disgusting low life refuse you're sending now.

if muslims had been in nazi germany in large numbers they would have been holocausted along with the jews..

they have turkic blood from their barbarian past. usa has forced germany to take in our ar*b mutts as workers so that the bond between us gets damaged

where is your Hiter now white man

top kek lad

In all our hearts.

Because Christianity has Jesus and Jesus was a Jew? Of course Hitler preferred Islam, but doesn't means he wanted Islamic Germany.

You must accept Allah not Hitler

lmao hitler wouldve killed your scrawny ass you degenerate weeb

nu

way to be a faggot edgelord

>Be s*rb
>Start WWI
>Ruin Europe as a result of its consequences
Subhuman.

Fuck off cuck

he supported freedom of religion, interpret that as you will

like Napoleon before him, he didnt really study that stuff and only got the cliffnotes Version of Islam. He believed the meme but in the end he just wanted it as a stepping Stone to his own Aryan Religion around "Blood and Soil"

He admired SOME things about it, not the religion as a whole. Why is that the majority of you autists can only see things in black and white... autism?

Kevin Spacey is Hitler's son.