ITS HAPPENING FINALLY NIGGERS

WHATSAPP IS DOWN WORLDWIDE REPORTS COMING IN THAT ITS BEEN HACKED FROM CORE SERVERS GLOBAL CHAD & STACEY MELTDOWN INCOMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/408660-whatsapp-down-outages-worldwide/
thesun.co.uk/tech/4832794/whatsapp-down-users-unable-send-recieve-messages/
t.me/LookingThroughWalls
liveleak.com/view?i=b2d_1509537250
securemessagingapps.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

rt.com/news/408660-whatsapp-down-outages-worldwide/

and its real folks, is this the start of each social media going down world wide to start November 4th early.

thesun.co.uk/tech/4832794/whatsapp-down-users-unable-send-recieve-messages/

GET IN HERE PERMA NEETS

Holy frick a ddos
Wow it's really happening

What's WhatsApp?

Was wondering the same

Hey LetiReaction.

Bye fellow 4chanpollers.

me too

telegram.org

t.me/LookingThroughWalls

It's actually fucking happening.

>4,10,20
D. J. T

Who the fuck uses whatsapp

My WhatsApp is down
ITS ACTUALLY HAPPENNING !

It has something to do with communications

are you guys under 18? Its literally facebooks knock off facebook

I guess it's good that I still haven't unpacked from the Norcal fires.

It's some kind of a shitty app for sharing dumb retarded pictures. My understanding is that it's kind of like Skype for the Facebook generation.
Never used it, but my mom loves it.

I'm 41

Redpill me?

>is this the start of each social media going down

We could only dream of being so lucky.

whatsapp =normie connection channel

>underage
I'm 32

>barely any in america
who cares

whats app is for euroniggers who can't send text messages because it costs too much so they have irc on their phone basically..

works for me

so.... antifa are hacking social media accounts and doxxing people en masse on nov 4th, is that what you are proposing?

Check out this retarded 20 year old who is hip and cool, and knows all about retarded money grab apps. So cool. Everyone but you is underage.

im 35 nigger, who the fuck but children uses social media.

Fucking russian hackers

but Sup Forums is social media. i think.

You are all fucking retarded. It's the modern day equivalent of MSN, Aim, and Yahoo.

im sorry, i didnt meant to be a major jack ass accept my apology please, but whats app was first a open sourced calling app that allowed free calling and encrypted communication, then facebook came along and purchased it for billions, this lead to face book making it the same thing but its owned by facebook, so its probably compromised in its making.

i bet it was this hacker 4chin

It's bigger in Europe, I wouldn't worry about it

>Under

1 billion people

some obscure (((kikebook))) alternative

see

I take it back. It was working till noon. Now I can't send messages. rip

>3rd worlder chat owned by facebook is down

IT IS FUCK'N NOTHING

MOISHE. THE TIME OF THE JEWS IS OVER. ITS OUR WORLD NOW!

and msn/aim/yahoo are still adaptations of irc you fucking retard

The fact you're telling us that we should know every jew app tells me that you're the underage. I don't say this much but you should literally kill yourself .

>be me
>Indian on visa trying to talk to parents about some serious shit
>whatsapp down
>parents think I’m avoiding them now

>2017
>not using LINE to talk to Thai girls

Shiggy

Ok guys, WhatsApp is back
HAPPENING OVER

This.
>l33t h4x0rz
>DDOS
I fucking hate retarded happening fags

Got it.
I wasn't offended. No need for apologies, but thanks anyways.

It's not an alternative to Facebook in any way shape or form whatsoever. It's a messaging app where you send messages and share pictures. By your logic, MMS text messaging is an alternative to Facebook.

Bump

Britcuck here,WhatsApp is nothing like Facebook you dumb niggers,it’s just a messaging service which links to your phone number and allows to you send pictures and video for free

MUH ERLANG

doesnt read your slow i didnt mean to be a jack ass, i explained it clearly.

meme messaging is an alternative to Facebook.

What are you on about? Whatsapp is working fine here.

It happened before.

Smh, I use whatsapp for group chats with my project partners

>for free
f00I in ID
You f00l!!!

Talking to someone in person and showing them your dumbfuck kid in person is an alternative to Facebook.

You just showed how underage and new you are boyo

MY WHATSAPP IS WORKING AGAIN HAPPENING OVER NEET FAGGOTS THAT UNIRONICALLY CLAIMED TO NOT KNOW WHAT WHATSAPP IS GET A FUCKING LIFE LOSERS!!!!!!!!!

Works for me

Okay my mistake. With all the shills and faggots it easy to call someone out for thier shit

just woke up and missed the biggest happening of the year
>feels bad man

>your dumbfuck kid

Nvm it’s working now

It's like writing a letter to a friend only it's done using your phone. And you can send pictures of your junk.

Disgusting.
It's for talking to nip girls.

NOVEMBER THE 4TH BEGINS NOW!!!! PEOPLE SAYING ITS BACK UP ARE SLIDE POSTS!!!!! PSYOPS!!!!!!!! IT'S LE ANTEEFA!!!

I use whatsapp for the encrypted texting (to my dealer). Coincidentally I deleted it earlier this week as I work on not being a degenerate. Apparently terrorists use it for communication so I'm not surprised it's being attacked.

muh concurrency

Starting to wonder even more where that 18 Billion George Soros spent has gone.

tfw it wasn’t that bad

Is it just me or is Telegram shit compared to WhatsApp? I've always had issues with calling people with it, but never WA.

Related? liveleak.com/view?i=b2d_1509537250

It's the Facebook messenger of Europe and Asia. It's especially popular because it works surprisingly well in low signal and in shitty data environments. It's low data usage also means it doesn't have as many features as messenger, but it's a good trade off in my opinion.

POO

Fucking kill it.

Don't complain, this is just shitposting, anti-social neets or just edgy faggots talking

>I use whatsapp for the encrypted texting

>>>/reddit/

you can send DMs with kikebook and that's what most people use

Still up here. Was it down for 30 minutes?
>wow

It got popular before Facebook messenger, and before it was owned by Facebook.
You Americans were using SMS at that time if I'm not mistaken.

Only indians use whatsapp.... No one cares.

OH SHIT!

Mine is working

securemessagingapps.com/
Reminder: Install signal

wat doz?

>29
The fuck are you on about?
Facebook made a not-Facebook?
Why?

WTF is #5 one of them there Girafes?

Some chat service.

People these days don't understand the difference between those and texts, let alone emails. Same goes for GSM calls vs VoIP calls. To them it's just icons you press on the phone and it works. Quite often they switch to those because it allows themes and smileys, and because default SMS and email apps are "bad".

And the day it's down, well they're just lost, because they have zero understanding about how it works. I've been trying to call my gf all day, but seeing how she doesn't check her texts nor emails anymore, and WhatsApp is down, she has no means to call anyone even though she's got a perfectly functional PHONE.

I hope bitch is panicking.

you dont know it for real?

I dont understand why burgers use text messages. Whatsapp is litteraly free and way better.

Some retarded app that my friends made me install so I could communicate with them in a more "kewl" way instead of ordinary text messages.

Let big corporations know what you're doing, for free!

If you haven't gassed up the car, took inventory of your preps, own a firearm, and used some of that paid leave I don't know what to tell you at this point. Pretty much, if you're sitting in any city these fucks are operating in you are on your own until shit clears. Good luck, but you did this to yourselves.

she's getting blacked LMAO

shut up harshit

i dont even know what this is
i dont have a (((((smart))))) phone

Works for me. Have you tried rebooting your cheap Chinese Android botnet device?

No its not. Fucking larping niggers. Sage.