Brit/pol/ - Clapton FC edition

>Williamson named as new defence secretary
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41844320

>Two charged over soldier training deaths
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-41842550

>Brexit supporting students who get abuse on campus
bbc.co.uk/news/av/education-41837205/brexit-supporting-students-getting-abuse-on-campus

>Bank of England raise interest rate by 0.5%
theguardian.com/business/live/2017/nov/02/bank-of-england-interest-rate-decision-mark-carney-pound-ftse-business-live

>Judge hears Lee Rigby's murderer is a 'charismatic' prisoner who has 'converted inmates to Islam' as he launches £25,000 action against prison officers 'who knocked out his teeth while restraining him'
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5035517/Lee-Rigby-murderer-launches-25-000-court-case-against-MoJ.html

>David Davis concedes financial exit deal will probably favour EU
theguardian.com/politics/2017/oct/31/david-davis-concedes-brexit-financial-deal-will-probably-favour-eu

>MI6 doesn't trust Boris Johnson enough to share information with him, claims report
rt.com/uk/408544-mi6-boris-johnson-secret/

>Banks prepare for Brexit job losses
bbc.co.uk/news/business-41803604

>Balfour at 100: Should Britain celebrate or apologize for its colonial legacy in Palestine?
rt.com/uk/408427-balfour-declaration-israel-palestine/

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41853561
independent.co.uk/voices/calais-refugee-crisis-dubs-amendment-parliament-weve-all-forgotten-a8031986.html
reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/7ahq6l/priti_patel_held_undisclosed_meetings_in_israel/
youtube.com/watch?v=fP30tPEEWQY
voanews.com/a/united-states-humanitarian-aid-goes-to-north-korea/3692811.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/north-korea-accepting-american-aid-despite-claiming-the-us-is-its-biggest-enemy-ngo-says-a6960396.html
youtu.be/e4NtSqZcT_4
youtube.com/watch?v=EAYUuspQ6BY
blogs.lse.ac.uk/brexit/2017/10/24/the-eu-isnt-protectionist-its-one-of-the-most-open-economies-in-the-world/
liveleak.com/view?i=35a_1509042302
learngaelic.scot/lg-beginners/index.jsp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There's tears coming out from everywhere
The city's hard, the city's fair
Get back inside you've got nothing on now
No you mind yer bleedin' own you two bob cunt

Intresting
>The International Development Secretary held undisclosed meetings in Israel without telling the Foreign Office while accompanied by an influential pro-Israeli Conservative lobbyist, the BBC has learned.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41853561

England is dead! Flee to scotland and kick the scottish out.

ohayou

My ancestor :)

Sounds like she was just on holiday and she decided to get some work done. Saying that however, it makes no sense that the friends of Israel guy was there.

>independent.co.uk/voices/calais-refugee-crisis-dubs-amendment-parliament-weve-all-forgotten-a8031986.html

>In fact, out of the demolition the Government conceded to transferring 750 children to Britain, of which 550 were reunited with family here.
EITHER
550 children were left to hitchhike to Europe from Asia by there parents
OR
They're not children

The bill will fail

I'm never fucking drinking again lads. Not worth it considering being drunk doesn't even feel very good, and the risk of vomiting is too high.

>it's a lucid dream episode where you go on your honeymoon with your high school sweetheart you were too pussy to ask out after prom despite not thinking about her for 5 years

Thanks brain

Why were (You) drunk on a Thursday for?

Funeral.

But seriously, surely you don't actually enjoy being drunk, or even tipsy? I'm limiting myself to three drinks from now on merely for the social aspect. Even then, I don't enjoy it.

I prefer being high to drunk desu

My condolences user

I limit my drinking to 2 or 3 months one off times at a time

I drank for ten hours

Just remembered that Priti Patel wants to abolish that department she's in charge of. Why would Theresa May put her there?

>How do you get 100 Jews in a Mini?

>Lets flood Britain with 40 year old """""refugee""""" """""""children"""""""
Wtf I hate milkman now

delete this

I really hate how my subconscious brain remembers everything about her

Haha I wanna die

what was the joke?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE they're after Priti Patel

reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/7ahq6l/priti_patel_held_undisclosed_meetings_in_israel/

Enjoy. youtube.com/watch?v=fP30tPEEWQY

She just wants to give more foreign aid to Israel, she dinpoo nothing.

The DPRK is a bad place to li---

>SMILE at the plants, you shits!

They're only smiling because they think they'll be allowed to eat it afterwards

how bad was question time?

who is?

>british MPs have secret meeting with jews
gee what a shocker

>tfw have recurring fantasies of Priti Patel sexually harassing me

I'm not the only one, right?

what is the point in reality when your second brain can just make one up ?

>I'll give you two examples
>Only got one out
If that's what she led with, I can only imagine what the other was

I have really intense lucid dream
Like it's right in front of me
It's kinda traumatising when it's ripped away

Why is Tim so based when it comes to Christianity but so hopelessly cucked when it comes to everything else?

Are these heels standard issue to UK police?

>“Put simply, there were a couple of amendments that were about the protection of essentially religious minorities, conscience protections, and I kind of voted for those. Me doing something like that, which is about protecting people’s right to conscience, I definitely regret it, if people have misread that and think that means I’m lukewarm on equal marriage.” Asked if he would take the same decision again, he said: “No, I would vote for equal marriage.”

Maybe they wouldn't be so hungry if the world superpower wasn't continually threatening to invade them.

of course! civil service is essentially government backed LGBT rights groups

What are YOU doing to combat sexual violence against women in the workplace?

The famines stopped in the 1990s lad. There's an issue with malnutrition in rural communities, but it's to be expected when most of your arable land has been bombed to shit and nobody will trade with you.

I was agreeing with you.

>Nork starvation is America's fault
voanews.com/a/united-states-humanitarian-aid-goes-to-north-korea/3692811.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/north-korea-accepting-american-aid-despite-claiming-the-us-is-its-biggest-enemy-ngo-says-a6960396.html

I know lad, just clarifying the famine issue.

Do all white women love the black cock as the evidence suggests?

>high school
>prom
Since when did we live in the United States?

The Americans created the situation in which the Norks need food in the first place. Pandering to the Int Com by publicly offering food doesn't prove anything.

Ooh that reminds me, better buy tickets to see Disney's Marvel's Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi, starring John Boyega! Based black Brits!

I don't know what other words to use

Secondary sounds weird and it was literally prom

Under 18s are the most Americanised generation yet. Our culture is all but dead.

It will be the best one yet.

p a r a m i l i t a r y
s o c i a l
w o r k e r s

>---ve

Gozaimasu

Fucking hell just kill us already

>speaking English in England sounds weird
Goodnight England
youtu.be/e4NtSqZcT_4

Limmy's getting worse, didn't hardly laugh once at QT last night

I think the Soviets created the situation by divvying up the country in the first place, and the Kims aggravated it by trying to invade the South instead of establishing a peaceable working relationship, but okay

i went to [place i live] high school 5 years ago and it had "prom"

lol
one on the left isnt having any of it

Im nae from England tho

If you're going to blame the Soviets you must also blame the Americans as both set up puppet states on the Korean peninsula. The difference is the Soviet Union doesn't exist anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=EAYUuspQ6BY

I have no problems with this. The problem is when there's more than 1 of them.

>instilling democratic values and capitalism into a failed state
based colonialism

oh wait, the Americans are doing it? ABORT ABORT ABORT

Britain never instilled democracy, though. The colonies didn't turn democratic until the turn of the C20, when they unanimously decided they wanted out of the Empire

>need a prescription from doctor
>should be on a repeat prescription, but dipshit prescribed the wrong thing last time and I didn't notice till now
>'if u need summic else other than wats on ur repeat prescription, call us :^)'
>call my doctors this morning about 1000 times
>constant dialtone
>even if I get through, it's a friday so if I ask for it today I'll get it next tuesday or wednesday
>think maybe I can make an appointment and just get a prescription that way
>none appear online until the 13th
>go on superdrug online doctor thing like an hour ago
>fill in some shit and get my prescription
>pay by card
>ready to collect in two hours

Why do people care so much about saving the NHS?

>forgotten
>give two shits about

the reason the NHS is currently shit is because ITS ALL THE TORIES FAULT!

which is unironically true

Where I live Glasgow Housing association house a bunch of dole scroungers in a nice block of flats.
The flats are nice, looking in on the ground floor they seem to be full of expensive furniture and other stuff. The problem is the residents are cunts, every now and then they get steaming on their balconies and make loads of noise. Every time you walk past the stench of weed pervades. Recently one ned, probably only 14, has been tearing up and down the street on a dirt bike making tons of noise, he doesn't wear a helmet, speeds and endangers the local kids.

How do I go about cleaning up my area? So far I've got the council to paint over grafitti which hasn't been redone yet so that has worked. I've already reported the kid to 101 but nothing really came of it so from now on I'm going to keep ringing them every time it happens.

If I ring up GHA to complain can they actually do anything if I don't know which residents I'm complaining about?

>student gibs not coming through

I shouldent have to pay for medicine

>tfw postgrad entirely fudned by scholarships and grants that dump 10k on you each september

>The EU isn’t protectionist – it’s one of the most open economies in the world
blogs.lse.ac.uk/brexit/2017/10/24/the-eu-isnt-protectionist-its-one-of-the-most-open-economies-in-the-world/

WHAT THE FUCK? Sup Forums TOLD ME THE EU WAS PROTECTIONIST ITS NOT FAIR

> CAN’T LARGE HADRON COLLIDER THE SPIDER

WTF the EU is actually an euro-ethno nationalist state

/pol told me it was a liberal fest

FFFFFFFFFFFFFF

>LSE

wtf is Clapton FC?

Holy fuck, just reading the car crash with that bitch Harriet Harman last night on this week.

Where can I wathc the whole thing ?

And was QT any good last night ?

>tfw Peterborough

Who the fuck told you that?
One of the main objections here was its willingness to let in floods of Arabs and flood labour markets, not a very protectionist policy at all

Hipsters started supporting a small very low level football team (about 100-200 in the audience before).

Decided to copy European lefty “ultra” culture so now they sing about anti-racism etc...

Its protectionist in a good way.

football club in east london run by a polish antifa group who realised their leftie shit wouldnt fly in poland and think nationlism means getting drunk on tyskie and nothing more

Kek

Read two paragraphs in and I can already tell why its bullshit. When people refer to how protectionist the EU is they tend to refer to the tariffs imposed on Latin America and Africa. WE'd be able to get loads of cheap produce and meat from these nations if they weren't artificially priced out of the EU market. This guy is essentially moving the goalposts.

gay.

FC Romania>Clapton FC

this

LOOK HOW MEAN THE EU IS TO AFRICA, WE MUST TRADE WITH THESE NIGS AND GET SUB STANDARD CHOLERA INFESTED PRODUCE, THE EU ARE THE REAL RACISTS

Fuck that, just give Wales its rightful land back, and let them control it!

liveleak.com/view?i=35a_1509042302

i will never attend epl match. even if you payed me.

Probably the best way to learn Gaelic for free online right now
learngaelic.scot/lg-beginners/index.jsp

what was qt like ?

>Remain cuck

>Aussie cant handle the bantz
also why the fuck is he piss that coulour