What drink is the opposite of soy and makes you more manly?

What drink is the opposite of soy and makes you more manly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3-ZqD9-W1_8
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11293112/Men-who-like-spicier-food-are-alpha-males-with-higher-levels-of-testosterone-French-report-claims.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24302558
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Semen

jews blood.

/thread

>captcha 2200 cumnock

cocaine

nothing, intermittent fasting

SUPER MALE VITALITY

Frustrated shill
Sage in the options field.

Whole milk and whey protein

spbp

Steak juice.

>Dairy

Enjoy the man boobs

Mountain stream water

potato vodka

Better than ovaltine.

youtube.com/watch?v=3-ZqD9-W1_8

Bone broth

Alex Jones products are a scam,just like his news.

/thread

Tangy Tangerine.

>What drink is the opposite of soy and makes you more manly?

Drink nothing. If you're dehydrated you're in survival mode.

scotch

steroids

whey protein shakes, water. Stay away from beer and alcohol, despite people thinking it makes you manly it actually increases estrogen levels.

A cocktail of Xanax and cocaine with a dash of adrenal fluid.

Nootropics nerd checking in. His products are actually legit and priced quite well when he's doing the 1776 deals. It's hard to beat his products unless you're buying individual ingredients in bulk powder form.

>What are peptides
>duhhh eshtgrogen myaahk yuuu go gaaaahyyy
Soy sauce has 0% protein

Sounds like you went a little heavy on the soy

bleach

Drink?
Blood probably.
But you can boost test with steak, eggs, cabbage and spinach salads, fish oil, boron, and magnesium supplements.

Soy sauce is fermented. It's unfermented soy products that you should avoid.

mountain dew mixed with dorito dust ?

Sounds like you've been scammed.

scotch straight

Whiskey

I've never bought his products. I buy bulk in powder form and cap everything myself or just parachute it. I looked into his products after buzzfeed tried to smear him and was surprised by how good they actually were at that price point.

Nope. Money well spent, faggot

bottom shelf vodka, straight. It tastes like fucking paint thiner.

POWERTHIRST

cum.
Do it.

Whatever makes you feel better,bro.
Fairy dust.It's all advertised to conspiracy retards who think everyone and everything is out to get them.

drink as much of this shit as you can

You obviously know nothing about the subject

CAVEMAN

PALEO

FORMULA

My gfs newborn hates that shit.
I get the real milkys around hear newfag.

FPBP. Brotein is seriously underrated.

cum

Wow, late to the party much.

I think the main criticism is quality control and unwanted by-products. Are they GMP certified and do they release CoAs with batch numbers?

Rye whiskey

beer nigga

>beer
>full of estrogenic hormones
>makes you manly
No, drinking beer turns you into a faggot who says "nigga".

One of my friends is a Bayesian-rationalist programmer who drinks Soylent.

Lately he's had a strange fascination with the transsexual programmers in his peer group.

oils, game meats, machete-cut coconuts

My uncle drinks beer often(not an alcoholic),and he's the manliest guy I've ever seen.Married 3 times,and probably fucked like dozen women in between.
Kill yourself.

I'd have to do more research. If not somebody should hook up AJ and Colmeric.

Whiskey, rum, pussy juice, and straight from the tap breast milk from a bitch you knocked up yourself.

Wine

She's not attractive.

Okay,thanks for input.

>chilli
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11293112/Men-who-like-spicier-food-are-alpha-males-with-higher-levels-of-testosterone-French-report-claims.html

>Watch the football

No, this isn't a joke: watching your favourite team play football really could boost your testosterone levels and therefore increase your appetite in the bedroom.

According to researchers from Georgia State University, who studied fans during the 2014 World Cup, men who watched their team play experienced a 28pc increase in testosterone.

The one caveat: your side has to win. If they lose, your T levels could drop by the same amount.

>avoid overtraining
Researchers at the University of North Carolina looked into the effects of overtraining, which can bring about a spike in cortisol, a hormone that breaks down muscle and works against testosterone.

>Drink red wine
Scientists at the University of Kingston found that a compound in the red stuff, known as quercetin, potentially blocked an enzyme from telling the kidneys to excrete testosterone in urine. The result? A healthy bump in the amount of testosterone retained by the body.

>sleep
men who skip or skimp on sleep experience a notable drop in testosterone. According to research published in the Journal of the American Medical Association. sleep deprivation was found to bring about a 10-15pc drop in testosterone.

>Chill out some more
Have you spotted the theme yet?

>Maca root
Maca is your best bet. Grown in Peru, this plant contains compounds called sterols that may block the body's production of estrogen while boosting testosterone levels.Stick with it for at least four weeks — some guys report that it makes them hornier as well as stronger.

you couldn't be more wrong lmao

Whisky

African semen. I drink it every day

Bovril

Pine pollen

BEER

Brewed from the very crops that you grew.

japanese have been eatinf tofu for millenia and prior to getting BTFO by the nukes they were some of the manliest fuckers on the planet

post this sexy slut's instagram, i want to follow her and show her pictures of my dick

Wrong.

Drinking beer gives you man-titties. I hope you're ready to start wearing bras lmao

Drink liters of Testosterone daily.

The following teas come up on a lot of health websites:

Pine Bark
Puncturevine
Ashwagandha

Also drinking water with a small bit of cider vinegar lowers sugar cravings (high sugar and estrogen are linked).

Maybe you could exercise.

Jizz baby jizz

read

Apple cider vinegar. Take a shot a day first thing in the morning. It wakes you up and gives you good gut health

You can't be serious. Have you looked at those scrawny bastards? Definition of low T

Scotch

Onion Juice
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24302558

I can't use Whey protein because my skin breaks out a lot from it just as every time I consume too much dairy products. Butter on my sandwich and in my frying pan is about as much as I can take. Drinking milk combined with a high sugar intake is like the worst I can do for my skin.

Can someone tell me a good alternative protein (powder) source to Whey that doesn't make me into a beta cuck?

And I don't want no fucking soy shit because it supports the retarded Vegan industry and I personally wish that they would all die.

Thanks!

Good Kentucky bourbon

which post should i read to see that voluptuous whore's instagram handle

Water

>implying soy makes you feminine

Have you tried pure isolate whey?

To clearify, a protein source that doesn't increase Estrogen levels but supports Testosterone (eg. no fucking buzzfeed soyboy shit)!

Pumpkin Seed Oil, Apple Cider Vinegar, and Lemon Water

I can't give you that!

Blood

For all its other detriments, tobacco is apparently a powerful estradiol-supressor. Supress estrogen = more test.

Yes, and it still breaks out my skin!!!

oh for fuck's sake Ivo, don't be like that

Dethroning racists.

November 4th, JOIN US!

There is literally nothing wrong with soy

BONEBROTHBONEBROTHBONEBROTH!!!

this
IF is the only simple method of raising HGH and Test, building muscle, and losing fat.

@majakolarevic
Enjoy.

This reeks of teenage angst. Remember, remember the 4th of November.

The date is a guy faux meme. How cringy.

Someone redpill me on colloidal silver, is it just a meme or the real deal?

Soy

Put meat in a blender and drink it.