Thread #8: → → archive.is/eYVrm
Thread #9: → → archive.is/pSalw
Thread #10: → → archive.is/s3kLW
Thread #11: → → archive.is/rTBSR
Thread #12: →
Thread #13: →

>Updates
Posted by Q in Thread #4 BEFORE THE TWITTER INCIDENT:
"We are fully prepared that all social media will be shut down to prevent the spread of this information (i.e. POTUS' Twitter etc. and/or mass censoring).""

In thread 9 this drops:
apnews.com/a7589ef1d4034a08b93d966abbb05017
FBI agents working for Mueller
Mueller doesn't have FBI agents working for him, hes hired by the DOJ, not the FBI. So Sessions Rosenstein or Wray had to give the thumbs up.

Assange Tweet:
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/926287622141566976

Thread 12: Shills finally got their orders. Ignore them.

>TL;DR:
Qanon comes in and delivers massive breadcrumbs. Implies blackbagging of the swamp and potential of Martial Law coming to a town near you.

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-asia/trump-dogged-at-home-heads-on-longest-presidential-asia-trip-in-years-idUSKBN1D30A9
youtube.com/watch?v=IShbhepwieA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah I screwed up the number in the title. Suck my cheesy foreskin.

Make thread #16 already you slacking fuck

Keep your eye on the ball
>Specifics.
Tony Podesta Indictment today/tomorrow(announcement to turn himself in like Manafort?)
Huma Indictment on the 6th/7th(LARP or real may be confirmed by then)
A new calm before the storm tweet by Trump
>Unspecific
Mass social media blackouts(Trump twitter/Whatsapp but bigger?)
Marines/CID operating

fpbp op
fpbp.

I can create the images for the remaining ones and bank them in a singe big image if you want

Nigger I didn't even make the fucking graphic because I'm that retarded.

remember to link and archive previous threads and post pic related.
here's 14

he will appear to be the savior of the world

>tfw gonna down a monster tonight

I'll keep reposting this for lurkers because while it is far fetched, I still think it's relevant.
>Q-user could be Trump or Trump Jr
>John 3:16 is his favourite bible quote - yes I know it's generic but still a connection exists
>4,10,20 translate to DJT
>Q-user claims to have highest possible military clearance - a President?
>At times the leak reads like a presidential address from Trump
>His twitter went down briefly, very briefly, but maybe that made him think about us.
Just putting this out there, chew at your own discretion

don't fret user, I'm from Sup Forums and I know exactly how painful it is to draw a circle in gimp too

Wow, nice and vague to elicit more retarded responses. Chode.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-asia/trump-dogged-at-home-heads-on-longest-presidential-asia-trip-in-years-idUSKBN1D30A9

I see the new shift is reporting in.

Damn I was too slow, posted this in the last thread. maybe in the next one:

Could whoever bakes the new bread, can you point out that QAnon does not claim to be Donald Trump, and point the to where he says 'we serve at the pleasure of president DJT' or something to that effect.
I get annoyed seeing so many people posting that Q claims to be DJT because of that cryptic last line.

>15 threads of larping anons leading low iq anons around (((leads))) leading to nothing

shit happens. props on doing the OP pic/history format though. better than I could have done.

Attached is a quick, VERY QUICK rundown of SOME of the "leak." If you're just lurking this can sort of spell out SOME of what we're on about.

Q is one of the Pences

11.5 11.3

Reporting Live from New Delhi. My Whatsapp is working. For now.

Wait what is this?

we soon shall see.
not like it's your problem r/n
have you seen your sister lately? because if not, mohammad's probably gangraping her right now
also the thought police are on their way, so pucker yer pooper, popper.

>DoD
>Department of Defense
>Military Intelligence
>MI
>4,10,20
>DJT
>Commander-in-chief

What a beautiful time to be alive lads. God bless you all.

>coup degrace

really, canada?

Hmm why Belgium and Singapore the most? RIP those countries

checked m8

Is this the tracked IP from this post?:

It's been a pleasure, an honor, and a... privilege.

Maybe there's going to be some info that will come out soon and they're scared people will overthrow whoevers at fault, so they're going to try to cut off social media (Twitter, messaging apps) to prevent an Arab spings in the west?

where does it say the vatican is involved? I think i missed that

Mohammed ain't raping her, because my tongue is up her ass as I type this. She tastes like poop.

Here we goooooooooooooo

>Scared about an American Spring
>Soros funnels $18B into the usual suspects stateside to do just that
user.

No I posted that, just some random Leaf. The IP address are the numbers next to Alice on the magazine cover. Which Q-user told us to look for.

Nowhere. Q said that "you would laugh if you found out who was really running North Korea." People are just guessing right now.

also the dates for this stuff

ahh, got it.. yeah, was wondering about the NK thing myself.

ABC news is reporting the ap article

Sorry forgot to attach pic

south Korea running north Korea would make me laugh ..

That's not what he said. He said you'd laugh if you found out who exposed the pedophiles in hollywood.

He said you'd RIOT and refuse to accept the truth if you knew who was in control of North Korea...

WHERE THE FUCK IS OBAMA

That would be very ridiculous

None of that makes sense and once November the 4th has passed, we realise that I was right and that you're a faggot who is too much of bitch to use his real flag.

Gentle reminder that Whites are waking up, you will lose.

its those australian dingo fuckers running north korea

Anyone wanna answer:

Could this explain Trumps stone faced expression upon meeting with Obama shortly after being elected?

Anons I created the future images for future threads.
Just cut and use the desired one in MS Paint.

Kim went to school in Switzerland

niggers decapitated head, nice foreshadowing

Does anyone actually seriously think this is going to be a significant event? Real talk, the rumors of this event were kickstarted by a niche commie cult run by a man named Bob Avakin, a member of Refuse Facism. They're pretty much a fringe group but they talked up a big game about "ending the Trump regime" even though they're basically just one step removed from homeless street preachers. They're advertising got boosted by Alex Jones types after the antifa riot at berkeley a couple months ago.

Source: live in the bay area where the "end Trump regime" promotion began.

Did I upset you shill? Did you want all anons to fall for this distraction (((thread))) so they waste time here instead of working on other threads that get us somewhere?

So Mueller took down Manafort, Gates and Papadopoulos on monday. Why wait so long for the next ones? The man has had since May to investigate.

But not in the relm of the impossibility

this flag?
oh... and you're wrong, abdul.

Just speculating: timing. Trump is getting out of dodge at a very specific time. When he was meeting with the kids of the journalists around Halloween, he remarked that he'd be in Asia soon. Bizarrely stuck out to me.

Oh shit, you're right. A lot of us got that mixed up.

Nah, thats just from learning that the CIA has a secret society that rules the world but uses USA as the foothold. Since Vitamin T ain't in the club and the world is sooooo overpopulated, the masses have been primed to self destruct soon, and Trump will go down as the president of a New Great Depression. Get ready user.

That would be crazy, if they were using the north to produce energy or food or something

Is Obama in Chicago right now? Also have people been categorizing the questions and leads and also trying to make some educated guesses?

MLK was a total fraud. A plagiarist, a communist, and a prostitute beating drunk.
Please watch and learn the truth about this piece of shit:
Beast as a Saint (15 mins):
youtube.com/watch?v=IShbhepwieA

It's not Trump though, It's Tony Podesta and if OP is real Huma in two days

i'm thinking they've had a lot of people flipping sides for immunity. Getting all those ducks in order and going through legalities to get there takes time.

Mel Gibson.. I can hope lol.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT IT'S OBAMA. IT'S OBAMA AND THE FUCKING JESUITS. THIS IS WHY THE POPULATION IS GOING TO REJECT IT.

wtf is your problem? these are the threads they were flipping their lids about earlier. and now, yes, we choose to be her, because they're fun threads. don't like it? leave.

also, quit calling random people shills, or we're going to assume you're the shill, because that's a pretty shilly thing to do.

>He said you'd RIOT and refuse to accept the truth if you knew who was in control of North Korea...

i read something user said " would you be shocked if OB is in NK"

>Mel Gibson.. I can hope lol.
I actually laughed out loud at the thought of this.

cheers mate, watching now.

You see that sign that says "EXIT"? It's Hebrew, so you should be able to read it. It means "this is where you go to get the fuck out",

That would be some crazy shit man

HE MEANT OBAMA. HE EVEN REFERRED TO THE ANONYMOUS PERSON AS "BO" Barrack Obama.

Might be. Also, if Trump really wants Nov 4th to escalate for some reason, then today is the day to take down people from the other side.

said he was there a few times, too. Where is he today though? Qanon brought that up. isnt' it Chicago? he also brought up valarie jarret.. where is she?

would be the best timeline

According to Valerie Jarrett's Twitter, both she and King Nigger are in Chicago at his jackoff party for his foundation.

Bingo. I thought it was obvious, and yes people would absolutely reject it, people need to be eased in to swallow redpills that size

He seems to strongly be suggesting that NK was given nuclear technology by Obama because the organization that controls NK is the same faction that controls Obama and the Clinton Cabal in the US.

Anons on here were saying Canada and the Vatican before. They were half right.

>The Bin Ladens own NK
not that big a surprise to me

Monaco is a battery. Fuel?

Very cool. Thanks for the info.

>hollywood
michael jackson/Sup Forums
>NK
pence? t.t...Trump?
rioting and refusal implies an american entity, someone we liked/believed in/needed...

in one of the previous threads they suggested Obama went to japan, then hopped to NK... I doubt that though NK is prettyethnically pure...

it would have to be the rockefellers or dupont.

or bush or cheney

OK THIS GOES OUT TO EVERYONE WHO THINKS QANON IS OR MIGHT BE TRUMP:

READ IT, SCREEN CAP IT, PASS IT AROUND. He posted it after he posted the key to his basic cipher and people started sperging out that he was DJT.

I really hope it was MJ, but that just makes me afraid his "overdose" wasn't real.

Re TIMING: DJT visits USS Arizona today - symbol of the START of the WAR. Right next to the USS Missouri, on board which the peace treaty that ENDED the WAR was signed. Then he goes to Tokyo, Japan, where the peace treaty were SIGNED.

But The Economist is run by the Rothschilds, so how come that the forces against the Rothschilds are allowed to insert cryptic shit into their magazine?

daaaaaammmnnnn!!!

Also, it came out today that Bin Laden had ties to Iran. So.. Obama did the Iran deal knowing that they had a hand in 9/11.. or that they at least had contact with Bin Laden... So then Iran gives the tech to NK. Now they're collapsing tunnels to destroy evidence while 4 carriers are over there preventing them from using the nukes to cover EVERYTHING up that they've been doing.

Remember when HRC was talking about how long it takes us to respond to a nuke strike on T.V. during the debates?

That part I have nothing figured out on yet

That makes me think it's Trump Jr. How can the president serve himself?

the only country Bin Laden had ties with was the US

no tripcode, no dice

pls

Lots of fascinating shit qanon mentioned. Like the mysterious item secreted in a room of the white house that is harmful. Also I need to check what Obama has been doing the last month. Also need to look up the shit about huma. Also anybody have any info on who of the high level military brass Trump has met in the last couple of weeks?