Why are Brits so aggressive?

Why is it that throughout history, if a country so much as breathes in the general direction of Britain, they will see it as a direct declaration of war?

Literally every major European conflict that most of the time has nothing to do with Britain, they will still go all out just for the sake of "hey there's a war we're not part of, Tally-ho lads!"

Why is there not a European treaty among all mainland countries that bans British intervention in wars through allying?

I know this is weird coming from a Brit, but no other country in history has been this warmongering and it's probably largely responsible for a lack of economic pre-eminence in europe for most of the second millennium.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nYiOCctlPR0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Russia_Intervention
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_occupation_of_Manila
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_expedition_to_Tibet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Adams_(sailor)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_C._Perry
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Banter.

youtube.com/watch?v=nYiOCctlPR0

Well, if you live on foggy island without seeing sun in decades, your neighbors are drunkards and sheep-buggers, your women have temperament of a log, and your cuisine is considered blandest in Europe, you would want some excitement in you life. And before invention of football, meddling in affairs all around the globe was favorite British pastime.

When did Brits invade Ex-YU countries ?

UK bombed Finland like once in WW2 and stopped. Cool "invasion"

>Countries created by Britain

britain invaded canada?

"British" pajeet detected

>invaded Kazakhstan
>invaded Turkmenistan
>didn't invade Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan and Belarus
Huh? When did that happened?

This map is stupid...and whoever posts it is even more stupid.

Methinks you're the lost tribe of israel. Your love of & similarities to jews is too coincidental..

>Why is there not a European treaty among all mainland countries that bans British intervention in wars through allying?

>someone declares war on you
>you're losing
>Britain intervenes to help you
>WHO HOLD ON THERE BRITAIN LET ME GET RAPED

Isn't the lost tribe meant to be the most loved by God?

Britain it's at the westernmost point of Europe and it's a fertile and green and pleasant land that was desirable to many people throughout history. So it got invaded to fuck by everyone: juts, Scots, belgae, Danes, Norse, angles, Saxons, norman's, bla bla bla. The invaders were largely the psychotic lunatics who couldn't live in their own society, or who weren't desirable.

So Britain is pretty much descended from the most violent and rapacious people from the entire European continent. They're bred fighters in blood and bone.

If you don't believe me try going out in Newcastle on a Saturday night.

Jews' "god" is lucifer tho.

>invaded

More like "been at war with"

I can see many countries on there that Britain hasn't invaded but has perhaps been at war with for like a month.

holup when did England invade Sweden?

The ones named are the countries that Britain hasn't invaded or been at war with

So you guys were at war with Spain and you think you've invaded nearly all of South America? When did you invade Russia? When did you invade Albania? Or Armenia? Or Tibet? Phillipines? Austria?

oh, makes sense now that I come to think of it
Sweden has never been successfully invaded

shit wheater
shit food
shit women

>Britain the warmonger
Or
>Britain the guy who keeps helping his neighbours when they ask for it

I'm going for the second

You try being stuck beside them & see if you're still going to say second.

until recently

It's a retarded image, it's just countries that Britain has declared war on but it also includes allies of countries that Britain declared war on.

Whoever made it is a pleb.

This. The "shit" list goes on for ages.

Britain invaded Japan?

Is our government ruled by foreigners?
We are still over 85% of the total population

>When did you invade Russia?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Russia_Intervention

>Philippines

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_occupation_of_Manila
>Tibet

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_expedition_to_Tibet

Google the rest yourself you lazy fucking cunt

Yeah, but we kicked their ass.

Vodka post best post

>our weather
>forever cucked by our government
>everything is so fucking expensive
>our women
>culture based on watching reality tv, drinking ourselves to oblivion and eating chips, curry and pizza most nights a week

its weird, my parents live in spain, i feel like a completly different person over there, i dont feel the need to punch half the people i come across there.

It's just butthurt liberal faggots trying to twist history. We get the same thing here, all the lefties are up in arms about "Australia Day" being "Invasion Day". Of course everybody ignores the elephant in the room, which is that abo's were here for 50,000+ years and never rose above the level of squabbling stone age tribalism, and were thus totally incapable of fending off a few hundred Royal Marines and a bunch of men in chains.

The anglo Fears The Samurai.

>The anglo Fears The Samurai
The anglo IS the Samurai

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Adams_(sailor)

This is shockingly accurate Vlad, to this day we still enjoy in meddling with Europe even if the Prime minister doesn't want to the foreign office is awfully happy that its like the good old days

Did anybody ask for your life story you chav wanker?

Nobody said they had to be successful invasions, hitomi. Nobody's had much luck invading Afghanistan since Alexander the great, but that's on there as well

Would rather have shit food and shit weather than shit skin

They were the original Jews.

Yes that would be the anglos

Says the country that produces nothing and serves only as a tax haven to corporations and banks... sad!

Be quit you melt, also take off that stupid flag

>brit invaded Kockrea
when?

I can't work out whether you're talking about Russia or the UK to be honest, Natasha, but there is that too. As a island people, the British are prone to staying out to sea, thinking "what's over the horizon? Is it nicer there? It's the weather good? Do the people have anything I can pinch?"

That's how empires are built, comrade. The Portuguese and the clog wogs had a pretty decent empire for their size, temperament and general puny ways. Same background: lots of coast, dodgy weather, good ships, big balls. Everyone the Dutch, who have tiny balls.

Because it is the homebase of the kikes and where they launch their mischief from.

Kikes love war.

They sent a contingent to fight in the Korean War, I'm guessing whoever made that map is reaching as hard as they can get.

>Be quit you melt,

>The language of Shakespeare and Milton

Seriously, what the fuck are you on about you council trash?

No they had America bomb you.

They were only trying to preserve the balance of power in Europe. There is literally nothing wrong with that.
God save the Queen.

It's strange that they've become so pussified.
That's the real question, isn't it?

That map is wrong and you know it so go take your shitty b8 and cram it sideways up your arse.

What did he mean?

>Too scared to invade Chad

they are the niggers of whites

Basically this. Everything's fucking boring here, the tea is bland and so are the women. All I want to do is oppress chinks, wogs and niggers all day and put my seed into them.

i see nothing wrong here

>council trash
probably make more money than your dad, go fuck yourself Oliver.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_C._Perry
>japan: we won't trade with ANYONE
>anglo-burgers: lol ok here are two steamships and two clippers with some fireworks
>nips: hory fucku, we trade with you now, prease don't bomb us again
>burgers: ok we promise...
The Samurai are Anglo vassals now.

Kinda sorta. Britain comes from an old Jewish word for tin because Jewish sailors would mine tin in Brittany and Copper in Wales.

I didn't intend the map to show countries Britain has successfully invaded, i should have clarified that i meant to show the countries Britain has had some form of invasive war with.

This triggers the Slovak

>probably make more money than your dad

Very unlikely seeing as I'm stacking tax free new world order cheddar.

So no, I'm not taking off my flag, it's my fucking flag you fucking gaylord.

Also my other point: the British are basically the Vikings that were to hardcore for Vikings. They're bred to rape and pillage.

rekt

im impressed, how many children have you raped during your travels?

when did you limeys invade Japan?

>never invaded Chad

were wh*toids afraid of the Chad warrior?

Shamefully, absolutely none. We're honestly not as bad as you guys atm to think. You'll enjoy the future with us, once you get into it.

My family's descended from those early invading Vikings, and we've been part of the history of England for literally more than a thousand years, mostly in the going round the world telling foreigners why they're wrong business. I'm just continuing the family business. In a new stylee on a ragga tip.

You call yourself a Briton, tut tut! be ashamed

Reap what you sew.
Enjoy those pakis.

>Reap what you sew.

And shit what you knit.

It's "sow" you fucking imbecile

It's not invasion if the terra is nullius.

The Anglo-Saxons got buttfucked by Viking Raids and Norman invasion to the point of it eternally scaring the English psyche. The mere possibility of an invader crossing the channel rustles their crumpets and thus they scheme constantly to fuck everyone over.

The Island itself is a shithole and most people with any sense leave if they can.

The brit fears the Chad

Because we love it pussy. Keeps us frosty.
You have to go back.

Maori asked the British to take over New Zealand since they didn't like the French

When Britain was a nation of war, it was badass. Notice now that they haven't been involved in anything major since the 1960s (Iraq doesn't count, they barely had a presence)..... Ironically, when they were a warring nation, they were the most free in their history. Since the 1960s, they've become Cuck Central.

>Why are Brits so aggressive
>map is of England specifically
Hello foreigner

You're an ass. Unlike most European powers Britain hasn't seriously tried conquering on the mainland for like 500 years.

no one could leave us the fuck alone, England was forged by constant sustained invasions on the Anglo-Saxon kingdoms until Wessex united the country and then the Normans won and gave us a casus belli to fuck with France and Europe for the next thousand years.

80% actually, not that i say any of us in Europe are faring that much better.

our military has seen the most action in recent history out of any military in Europe and we are involved in countless peacekeeping operations globally. Compared to the US military we make you look like children, I've known officers who have walked into top positions over in the US that they'd never recieve here.

>american education

t. 2nd gen paki

US is jews vassals
One more Pearl Harbor

>Posts 'bait memes' on every thread
Wew lad that's a new one

>I know this is weird coming from a Brit
Fuck off Ahmed

Two more nukes, faggit
This time: Tokyo and Kyoto

>Checks flag
Ironically this is generally accurate these days.

Britain has a long history of reaching out to other civilizations to teach the all important value of wanting to be left alone to do as one pleases, both ironically and unironically.

If it weren't the British it would have been someone else so what's the point of criticizing something that happened 200 years ago.

That photo gives me such a homesick boner.

genes
some of us anywhere
maybe you're a defective
the blood in my veins tells me i own this planet and to go out and crush the subhumans and take it for the glory of my people
like i said
maybe you're defective

based Mongolia

Just because whites are better at colonizing doesn't mean others didn't made it.

>see this post
>see that flag

its only the manlets under 6 foot to be quite honest family shaking my head

Unironically this.

We just like a scrap. We used to do it with wooden boats. Now we do it with working class hooligans.