Ok Sup Forums, we have a problem here in germany with immigrants trying to become Police

Ok Sup Forums, we have a problem here in germany with immigrants trying to become Police.

They are disrespectful to the teachers, women and each other.
Can't speak or write in german and are probalbly highly corrupt.

Here is the article, but only in german.

I try to find an english one.

gmx.net/magazine/politik/missstaende-berliner-polizeiakademie-32609762

How does it work out in france, or england? Same problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-jgnNzhUnFU
vladtepesblog.com/2017/11/02/berlin-police-leadership-knew-of-conditions-at-academy/
pentapostagma.gr/2017/11/εκπαιδευτής-της-γερμανικής-αστυνομί.html
breitbart.com/london/2017/11/02/berlin-police-instructor-muslim-recruits-enemy-ranks/
archive.is/u3haz
archive.is/Ytd83
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

here is a teacher complaining about the blacks, arabs and turks at the policeacadamy.

youtube.com/watch?v=-jgnNzhUnFU

If you fight the devil. He wins.

here you go

vladtepesblog.com/2017/11/02/berlin-police-leadership-knew-of-conditions-at-academy/

You need to do something about them.

You made this bed, you lie in it.

how does it work out in the us with black cops

and how in Austrailia? ?

nigga, armerifats never workout!

Never let immigrants into your police force!

Greek:
pentapostagma.gr/2017/11/εκπαιδευτής-της-γερμανικής-αστυνομί.html
English:
breitbart.com/london/2017/11/02/berlin-police-instructor-muslim-recruits-enemy-ranks/

hahahaha next up is sharia law for germany, you better get the fuck out of there user, its fucked,

Jesus son....were one step from the abyss....we should do something now!

Minority cops arent a problem here its the white cops

>sunshine story in Swedish newspaper
>Hassan Muhammed wanted to join ISIS, became a police officer instead
>mfw I'm not making this up

>how does it work out in England?

Deutsche Welle so far said nothing about this.

Yea you're right. They're too good at their job, therefore they constantly catch and kill negro criminals.

i can't stand this shit anymore. What should we do. I'm a law abiding citizen, but waht should i do if i face such a corrupt cop?

I think its a great idea to give Mudslime in Europe weapons, weapons training and authority over the commoners. In fact, it should be illegal for native Europeans to enter law enforcement or politics, to promote Diversity.

They will rape and sell drugs. It's only gonna get worse before it gets better.

grow a set of nuts and start burning down some mosques and refugee camps

Thank god we do not have foreign cops here in Italy, we are corrupted as it is.

>Berlin

>Polizei

Pick one

Anyway my brother (turkish roots btw) will be a hamburger policeman soon. The most degenerate thing is, that you dont even need a german passport.

You already lost.

No easy answer. In the coming years it may genuinely be a helpful tactic to learn verses of the Koran, just to use them to appease people and get them on your side. Always try to get them on your side, even if you hate their guts and want them dead.

>mfw I'm not making this up

Top kek.

kek!

Join the army, learn how to fight, fight them...

Wow, sounds like the worst case scenario is playing out in your country.

Generally speaking this is a good thing because you don't break the law if you're a police officer. If the police itself gets changed because there are just too many of them, then it's a bad thing.

>Can't speak or write in german

I don't get it. We're supposedly the same people. We only got a fraction of the problems Germany has, and 2/3 of the country are in bad goy mode.

Maybe we're the only Germans left.

Poland

you can get your revanche for 1864 anytime, i will gladly join on your side
t. preuße

If Abdul is even stopping foot into the police academy as a mere cadet you know you've already lost and are officially under foreign occupation.

How are these idiots allowed to be even in class? I thought there is a some kind of selection process do be even a cadet?

1866 pardon

>immigrants
>trying to become Police
are you krauts mentally retarded or are you talking about second generation migrants?

second generation....but they are mostly worst than the first gen migrants.

>are Germans mentally retarded

I think we crossed that line when they let the "refugees" cross their boarders.

Police is excellent cushy job for immigrants who otherwise can't find employment. You don't need to know anything or do a proper job. Police has no obligations to do anything. So it is all aligns perfectly.
>inb4 police has standards
It is all internal regulations. They can be changed.

>What should we do

2. to 4. generation actually. And until you use lethal force nothing is gonna stop this. Bet German courts will stop any attempt to throw this people out.

two days ago in German news
>in 2016, government payouts of benefits for asylum seekers rose by 73% compared to 2015
>the federation, counties, and communities paid a net sum of 9.234 billion euros in 2016
>in 2015, the number was approx. 5.2 billion.
>on average, 12,680 Euros were spent on each refugee in 2016 – slightly more than 1000 Euros per month
>there is administrative confusion whether failed/rejected refugees can get Asylum Seekers Benefits (presumably many do because its the gutmensch thing to do)
archive.is/u3haz

>Bild also reported 30,000 failed refugees have disappeared, with authorities having no idea of their whereabouts

yesterday in German news
>number seeking refugee status in Germany has more than doubled in the last two years to 1.6 million, most being sent from Syria, Afghanistan and Iraq
>this represents a 113% increase from the end of 2014, now equivalent to 16% of the current foreign population in Germany
>64% of refugees are men, compared to the German population of which 49% are male. average refugee age is 29.4 yr old
archive.is/Ytd83

so the figures indicare:
-the numbers won't stop coming, they will increase, year on year, and add to this family reunification which the courts will ultimately have to permit
-German authorities have similar problems tracking failed refugees, performing deportations, regularizing the administrative burden as the rest of EU has experienced- they have learned nothing from UK/French experience.
-the cost of financing refugees (excluding processing) is astronomical with no end payoff. very likely taxes or increased borrowing will have to be increased to pay for this.

You are prisoners of your own laws, Hans. Do something.

memeflag fuck off

You motherfuckers close to civil action like in the states as well?
Hope you can dig yourselves out of the mudslime shithole your government has allowed Germany to turn into. Godspeed, brothers.

It is the Jewish God you're fighting

that shabby liberal and commi flag you fly is no meme flag, or what?

why the fuck do i care what happens to you krauts?

Poland is the prime example of how a strong economy is irrelevant if you loose all social cohesion.

Globalist politicians need the rope.

>You are prisoners of your own laws, Hans. Do something.

if it was like that, you'd contradict yourself. If it were "our" laws, we actually could change them, they are imposed upon us without our participation though, like in any dictatorship.

this is suicide

you can survive in country where you have german minority among civilians, but german majority among rich, army and police (like modern republic with slavery)

but if your army and police conisist of muslims and niggers then you are doomed, with time they will establish their order by force

I see a lot of arabs and niggers in the National Police, slightly less in the Gendarmerie

checked and keked

tell me about austria, how are you any better?

Arab and black police officers in France tend to be worse than their white counterparts since they feel like they have something to prove.
They are the more agressive towards youth, migrants and leftists.

I just refuse to deal with them. I say "Sorry i can't speak to you in an official capacity as you're not actually British", then i ignore them. If pushed i say "I'm clearly right-wing, check my swastika tattoos, forcing me to interact with a foreigner is entrapment into a racial incident as my language and demeanour may be insuilting to him, and he certainly is to me" Then they assign you a white person and you're good to go. Be polite.

Our paki police are home grown.

I doubt we let immigrants in the police, though I would NOT be surprised.

he fucks with you you fuck with him - how hard can it be ?

Here's what your overlords won't tell you:
First they'll add these migrants to positions where they are able to make capital.
Then they'll start seeking positions in law.
Using their influence they will make it easier for their family members and other refugees to prosper and multiply, then they start with the Nepotism and after they have sufficient influence over your country they will enter Politics and eventually overthrow you.

Does your country have the crisis that most of its' cops are women like Sweden does? diversity-quota womyn cops are the biggest danger to the public.

Should point out thoygh that flooding the police force with Abdul is particularly dangerous in your country, Italy and France due to cops in said countries being allowed to keep their pistols and carry n conceal off duty while everyone else is kept disarmed and defenceless. It's bad enough having loads of empowered diversity-quota womyn bouncing around with pistols off duty but now you're gona have loads of plain clothes Abduls packing heat too, doesn't sound good Hanz.

>immigrants trying to become Police
Fuck why did we meme Germany into a literal caliphate?
SHARIA FOREVER