Daily reminder that this political movement was started by the Jews and thus has no place on this board

Daily reminder that this political movement was started by the Jews and thus has no place on this board.

MGTOW is literally just men saying "bring more than sex to relationships or I'm not going to bother". Prove me wrong.

No, it's men crying about women not giving them sex for being nice.

Artificial wombs and sexbots will make women obsolete.

{{{You}}}

wrong, its actually

MGTOW detected.

Only because women rely too much on treating sex as a brainless reward mechanism for men.

Not an argument

i agree with mgtow on most things. My problem with it is that for a group which abstains itself from women, they only seem to focus on them

absolute truth, we have
doesn't mean it's not the correct response to post modern feminism, degenerate sexual lifestyles and gender identity cancer though

Sperm banks already technically make the vast majority of men obsolete. Except that isn't the case because adults don't write off half the population as if their junk is what defines them just because they're too adolescent not to throw a hissy fit when a minority of people behave as childishly as they are now.

Unless they're Jew propagandists. In which case, they're just doing their job.

Single mothers still rely on infrastructure, military, welfare, etc. built and maintained by men.

women rely of the resources man provide not the sperm...

Just as much of the work in society is done by women today.

no, woman take the cushy office job in HR and other useless shit
man build and maintain the society...

It's not the jews fault I'm an ugly asshole.

This movement started as a reaction to injustice against men in the modern world.

That's a funny joke. Tell me more.

Women seem to be more people oriented, so of course they will ''generally'' take people oriented jobs--that doesn't make them useless.

I mean, I get it. If your flag is correct, you have my condolences, but scapegoating women isn't going to get you anywhere.

I can never work out who is intended to look like the loser in this meme.

To me, looks like everyone loses.

all the MGTOW I've met were a bunch of betas always complaining about everything. They are slightly better than the red pilled though.

eugenic ideas were formulated and propagated by others. mgtow is one aspect of eugenics. give them credit they deserve cunts.

If you play the game, and pay for women, women pay for the Jews and you´ll acomplish nothing but make some children wich will become sionist puppets.

First fix the west, then make families.

You can´t do it in reverse. With allymony and without having authority with your children and wife/exwife.

It is the only thing we can do in the matter of family.

Women can´t vote. They are children,

mgtow is natural in a degenerating society...
rat paradise shows it to be so...

Reminder that you're not entitled to a woman until you step up your game. Oh wait, nah. Your game is irrelevant. It is all determined by your GENETICS.

>b-but it isn't f-fair

LMAO. Double standards exist for a reason. Unless they're past their prime, women can be as picky as they want. Who would want to risk their well being and raise SUBHUMAN, BETA sons?

Nature's work. One thing incels can not seem to accept, fucking LMAO

>dominate
or
>be dominated
no mgtow or feminism needed

lol man can easily dominate women and turn them into their slaves/property...

The sooner MGTOW's remove themselves from the gene pool the better. Then, we'll only have to cull the beta white knights, feminists, communists, post modernists, pc libtards, autists, poo-in-loos, niggers, sand niggers, jews, etc.

>Sperm banks
Sperm cannot be stored forever.
And what will you do with your baby if it happens to be obsolete male? Throw him into bioreactor?

(((marriage))) is kikery. Pay for big ring and big wedding and big honeymoon, goyim. The natural world doesn't give a shit about marriage. Pol is deeply wrong about this. Resisting marriage is to revolt against the modern shithole. The ONLY thing that should bind a man and woman together is a child. That should be the only connection. Blood.

marriage shows of the mans resources so woman can be "better" for getting than man and others know it....

Are you MGTOW if you just refuse to date garbage and never find a woman worth settling down with?

MGTOW is men graciously accepting their inevitable fate as male equivalents to cat ladies and trying to enjoy life despite the hand they've been dealt.

That's why I said the VAST MAJORITY of men, senpai. And if it is a beta autist male, sure, why not?

>political movement
opinion discarded