Non-whites

Am I the only one on Sup Forums who genuinely doesn’t hate non-whites, and just wants them to go back to their own countries.

Do non-whites have the same capacity for experiencing the scope of human emotions that whites do?

Nah man, cause kikes aren't a race so ya see we're all not racists

Kikes should be rounded up and sent to Madagascar with no access to the outside world

I don't even have a problem with the ones in my country as long as they obey the law, have a job and learn the language. But we all know that for most of them, that ain't the case.

No, but we shouldn’t murder them all. Send em back to their countries and if try to come back then we can kill them

If I was Finnish I’d deport them all, if I had the power also

No they don't, but I don't hate animals because they're inferior to us either.

I like the original Carribeans because we forced them to be civilised. Their children however are wastes of space. All modern migrants are disgusting. If you can’t even be fucked to learn your hosts’ language get the duck out

I don't hate them. I just feel that if there is going to be racemixing the child needs to be born and raised in the ancestral home of the father.

I don't think male refugees above voting age should be permitted, and I don't think affirmative action is ethical.

Multiculturalism is inherently flawed. A multi racial globe is not a bad thing.

I want to say yes.

I wouldn't go so far as to say I hate them. What irks me is that countries, mine especially, seem to worry a lot more about giving housing and social care to brown people fresh off the boat than those born here. The influx of them worsens society as a whole. Longer waiting times for healthcare, overcrowded schools, and the creation of shitty brown ghettos.

you are fucking delusional

No matter where they go they will always be your burden.
>What is Liberia?
> In 1959, AAMD set the IQ threshold for mental retardation at < 85. The civil rights movement of the next decade forced psychologists to rethink this boundary, because half the African American population fell below it. In 1973, responding to this concern, AAMD (by then AAMR) changed the threshold for retardation from IQ < 85 to IQ < 70. The boundary moved south by one standard deviation! The proportion of blacks below the threshold instantly dropped from about 50 percent to 12 percent. Subsequent refinements made it still more difficult to meet the criteria for retardation.
The only way to eliminate this burden is eradication with no historical record.

Story?

Some individuals are OK, as there are always exceptions to the rule. As a whole, I believe that the races would fare better with their own kind in homogeneous societies. We are not the same, no more than men and women are the same, and it's unfair to pretend that we are. Diversity is of no value to the white race, only to the lesser ones who want gibs (while destroying what the whites built).

pretty much this. homogeneous societies in wouldn't even be that bad desu.

>blmfag

I'm glad you all agree, let's split the USA into individuals states determined by demographics.

That sounds fair.

Yeah I actually find much of African and Central/South American culture interesting, even the interpretations of what whites brought to/forced upon them.

I just want them out of my country. I want the US to be white Japan and the Native Americans to be our Ainu.

I don't hate on the ladies, just send the men back.

We can bleach them pure over a few generations of white dick.

>non-whites
depends on the country

>no black people in the main cast
>every time there's a black person on the show, attention is brought to it
How does Always Sunny get away with it?

Depressing irony. I mean it, too. I legitimately feel sorry for you. I can't imagine what it's like to be born non-white or non-east asian.

nah, america was originally founded by whites for whites so therefor it's deserves to be occupied by whites. what i mean is that everyone who isn't white in ANY white country should go back to their ancestral land.

What is even the metric used here. Ireland's been arguably more violent than North Korea since the Korean war.

Ok genocide it is.

I'm glad we took that centrist vanilla shit out of the discussion.

asking for a genocide is stupid. logically, we'll probably reach a point where everyone decides it's best if we(different races) split up.

Why?

They seem very content with each other, I see them palying togheter being in healthy relantionships, raising kids and working.

Racial tensions are a problem of poor unemployed people.

i think racial tensions are a problem every where when they're constantly being shoved down your throat. you're right though, some people do manage get along.

But they won't and there is nothing you can do about it by being friendly with them. One day your balls will drop op.