Why are female Sup Forumsacks So goddamn dumb...

Why are female Sup Forumsacks So goddamn dumb? I've talked to multiple confirmed woman in my 3 years here and EVERY SINGLE ONE was essentially mentally disabled. What makes our women so fucking stupid and useless?

It's like talking to literal animals

>I've talked to multiple confirmed woman
The ones who brag about being female missed the point of anonymous image boards in the first place, so you shouldn't be surprised that they're a bit retarded.

they dont realize how much power they really have being in the west, or completely fucked up their own lives and are overcompensating by being like this

both things that correlate with stupidity

>implying all the males arent autistic as well

You’re a brainlet yourself if you don’t understand that women have no evolutionäre advantage of being intelligent.

Is it really so hard to understand?

all women are retarded not just Sup Forums ones

this

SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL

checked, also the few bitches i talked to on here were quite intelligent. Not trying to White Knight here, but they had opinions that made sense
Maybe you were unlucky with the ones you talked to

>he talks to woman

>Checked
Also
>Muh intelligence wyman
No. Look, a woman with a normal IQ between 98 and 105 is the best. Smart enough to do what she's told, with common sense to do what's needed when she's not told.
While I'd say (((they))) have been the cause behind most problems, they always use women for this.
Women get the right to vote, then suddenly society is more liberal.
Birth control is created, then white birth rates drop and divorce rises and the family unit goes to shit.
I can guarantee when the whole "more women CEOs " thing takes off, the economy will go to absolute shit even worse than before.
As much as it's not a popular opinion, women really should just be home makers and mothers.

certified jewish thread

Sara is a cutie.

Daily reminder that female behavior is totally irrational and is only based on muh feelings

How the fuck is age 11 equal to age 30?
Where the fuck did they poll people??

As a woman I believe the NEETs and LARPers on this board are super sexy.

I'm turned on by you laughing at cartoon frogs defecating into the mouths of babies.

>"more women CEOs " thing takes off, the economy will go to absolute shit even worse than before.

Is there a way to get money of women CEOs tanking companies, I am sure there is a way to do it but I don't know how.

Allow them to allocate more company profits towards HR programs for diversity and tolerance, employee morale initiatives, fair pay and full pay period days and pregnancy leave being extended.
Investors will walk away soon enough or replace her with a hard SOB that will stomp that nonsense and only actual (white) men with an understanding and respect for hierarchy will be able to work there.
But that's long term.

Women are the niggers of gender

it is called shorting the stock price.

It's literally only the united shitstain ones.

>1 person finds a 9yo sexually attractive

Hey guys, I found Muhammad