WHAT THE FUCK DID HE MEAN BY THIS??????????

WHAT THE FUCK DID HE MEAN BY THIS??????????

I'm rock hard right now

Been looking for this thread. Wtf is going on?

Is he referencing to the IOTBW campaign?

The ayys are being revealed.

Some low level human support employee was getting fired and disabled Trump's twitter for less than 15 minutes

Twitter is shitting itself.

>rouge employee

sounds like one particular precious peach had a crash test in sedition law

why?

I still don't understand this tweet at all...

diversity visa... i mean, jesus, they just can’t help themselves... obama was the best thing to eever hppen to the right wing.

>word is getting around and having an impact.

Was talking about this user.

The absolute madman is closing in, holy shit

>t. sheep shagger awake at fucking midnight

damn he's going in on them this morning

Man, imagine being that employee?

You'd be thinking the CIA would give you an early heart attack or something any minute.

PLUS, PLUS, PLUS

If that idiot thought that he wouldn't have done it to begin with.

Trump is the reason they bring in any advertising bucks. If Trump were to ditch Twitter, then they'd be pretty much fucked as everyone else would follow him.

>fired, low-level customer service drone pulls a stunt on their way out the door.

In other news, low-level customer service drones have the power to silence the president.

Call me when the big one tweet comes in.

He had to come back with something and there's nothing else to say except he's retarded and needs to quit talking to stop embarrassing himself. He's obviously not going to say that so he posted some senseless shit that has no meaning because he can't help himself.

He's lost his fucking mind. Impeach the Cheeto!

He was blasting the Dems about their corruption when his Twitter got taken down, Satan.

AHHHHHHH COME ON DON TAKE MY ENERGY BASED PEDE

I bet you're a female or a male feminist

Well, his or her reptile brain will start realizing the severity of it very soon.

Wait what happened to his account? and what word? I've not been following American politics for the past few weeks.

He should've ended this tweet, "Not in the US. Death penalty!"

thisniggersatan
itstartstoday

Can twitter perma ban his account?

I mean, you can't shut down a president, right?

>I bet

How much money you lose a day? Don't gamble. It's not your thing.

Is he joking or being serious?

Space natzees nao!

kek, this is the only leftist meme that makes me chuckle.

Trump's twitter account was shut down for 11 minutes by a low level customers support employee on their last day.

Meaning Twitter makes it possible for just about anyone there to censor anyone that they dislike.

I hope so.
Having Trump's twitter down is an issue of national security. What if he needed to make a statement that people need to find bomb shelters.

That SJW should be strung up for sedition.

They literally cant, all his tweets are archived, banning him would basically mean that they are deleting archival records

yeah they could but hes not really breaking any rules and it would just piss off a shitload of people
twitter/facebook etc don't want that kind of heat

>on their last day
Is there a source for this. All I heard that person was fired for this and but was not her last day.

He should sign out every SOTU that way.

It was trending hard for a bit. Might be it

shu UP SHUP SHUP DRRRUUUUUUMPFFGG!

No, his account was literally deleted by a twitter admin for a while for no reason.

He's making fun of liberals, saying they are pussies for being ass-blasted about his tweets.

maybe twittergate'll come out

>saying they are pussies for being ass-blasted about his tweets.

the tweet LITERALLY doesn't say that

a customer service employee in his last day of work did it. they figured it out and reinstated it within a few minutes.

it just shows how biased the Twitter employees are. also, given the importance of the platform for Trump, I wonder if and how the market reacted when his account got banned.

that employee is probably in a lot of legal trouble.

Everyone was watching to see what he'd tweet next, and it's just a solid punch straight at the solar plexus, fucking beautiful. I love this guy.

Dyke confirmed

The Don has passed his sentence on the rogue Twitter employee.

>it just shows how biased the Twitter employees ar

>employees

It's one employee that did it.

>implying EVEY group or organization doesn't have at least one anti-Trump advocate.

Yeah, it says that figuratively. Can't you see what I mean in his second sentence?

Yes, I know, this is the first part. Then he says in order that your message has an impact you should actually go out and do something that your voice will be heard.

when his twitter went down it was during a period of sustained and well executed buttblasting over DNC corruption to the point where the shills kept leaving. I think we triggered one of the danger hair brigade so hard they nuked his account because we all know they lurk here all fuckin day.

I wanna know which one it was.

Twitter said themselves through their support account

>I get CNN in my id

I don't know what else he's going to let loose today but it may be time to batter down the hatches.

the president can send a message to every single phone in the country without twitter

if you factor in the general bias against right wing or conservative views then this is simply a confirmation of the what I think about their corporate culture. it reflects really really poorly on them.

His second sentence is so fucking vague it might as well be a bible verse.

It's for everyone to apply to his own ideas and think whatever he thinks it means because it literally has no meaning in itself. This is a win win for him. People will take this meaningless shit and convince themselves it has meaning.

Support account? I’ve searched every tweet from the twitter support since the 1st November and there is no announcement about trumps twitter.

they deleted his account straight up, but they rolled it back (some tweets were missing) it was somebody in the company with a real banhammer

Anybody on Sup Forums who owns Twitter stock may be able to force Twitter to reveal just who was the employee I believe because that employee is harming your investment in Twitter by messing around with Twitter accounts.

Although, not that I recommend investing in Twitter in the first place since Twitter doesn't seem to generate much profit.

They don't really produce anything. Twitter is basically sending global public text messages.

It has to be code.

>What if he needed to make a statement that people need to find bomb shelters.
POTUS can send an alert to every single cellphone in the US.

Bag of gifts for christmas confirmed!

Hes acc was probably been taken down and maybe thats because it's a warning sign for 4th of november

Is this the Kennedy assassination of our generation??

NO NO NO NO NO IT WAS NOT RIGGED YOU WERE BTFO FAIR AND SQUARE THIS CAN'T FUCKING HAPPEN FUCK FFFFFFFFF

Kek

I’m a trumptard and even I know this guy is fucking shit up. I’m just enjoying the liberal butthurt until he is impeached

WTF IS MADAM PRESIDENT CRAZY?!??!

Sure thing.

posted after shit went down.

Ive been grabbing pussy much long than you son.

Screamfapped

Would have been funnier if he gained access to the account desu

FIND HIM AND WATERBOARD!

I know that.

Guess what I wanted to know is, can twitter, via some board/staff meeting or what have you, decide

>Yes, dear laides, other kin and pieces of shit, we are banning drumpf for good

?

I just don't see that being an option no matter how hard they wish for it.

Plus
Ultraaaaaa

>yfw she kills herself with a shotgun blast to the back of the head

>t. sheep shagger awake at fucking midnight
Wow user, do your parents know?!

if that happened the world may have actually ended yesterday.

ha

Sure

Yeah of course they could decide that, they won't though
Its kind of scary to imagine hacking a twitter account and posting the wrong thing could actually lead to WW3 these days

>3+5+1, 11 minutes
It's happening! But seriously, taking hiss account down could be a message of some kind.

>I just don't see that being an option no matter how hard they wish for it

It's not an option because twitter is a company and that would destroy them. They aren't legally forbidden to do it, but at the end of the day they're running a business and no matter how biased they are they aren't going to pointlessly destroy themselves and their own fortunes.

Okay Satan, is the SS coming back or not?

I’m not trying to be funny, I voted for trump and still support him, but you seriously can’t expect him not to be impeached.

I’m just enjoying the ride and shit posting till it happens.

sure ya did shill

Hillary will commit sudoku by Christmas anons

>but you seriously can’t expect him not to be impeached.
If your activism is funded by regimes hostile to USA, enjoy prison and death penalty for treason.

>Its kind of scary to imagine hacking a twitter account and posting the wrong thing could actually lead to WW3 these days
It makes me wonder what kind of special security/ verification they have for Trumps account. I'm assuming they do

>I have launched a pre-emptive nuclear strike on North Korea and China. Shelter in place.

Nicely done fucking up your career like that. Nobody's gonna hire someone who does shit like this. Was it worth it ?

CNN is fake news! Bill Clinton is a rapist! Alex Jones, infowars.com!

Search harder lol I found it in a minute

I’m not saying he should be impeached, but they are obviously gonna stretch the ties to Russia meetings and comets firings go get him gone.

We seriously can't let him keep his finger right above the nuclear codes. Also my wife's son started crying when I told him trumps Twitter account came back on. How the fuck could he do this to my beautiful black step son?