Why is Sup Forums associated with autism by the normies? How do we get rid of the stereotype?

Why is Sup Forums associated with autism by the normies? How do we get rid of the stereotype?

>Why is Sup Forums associated with autism by the normies?
Because social media is the only socially acceptable form of information exchange.

>How do we get rid of the stereotype?
"ReeeeeeeeeeeeEE!" < see that? don't do it.

I don't do that but what's with normies looking down on 4channers specifically?

Because Sup Forums doesn't give them social capital.

To be fair, I look down on normies.
Every. Fucking. Day.

>How do we get rid of the stereotype?
You can't. you and your ilk are autistic and you act like complete retards on an anonymous image board. The rest of the internet laughs and points at you.You are a pathetic loser.
When you keeping shouting REEEEEEEEE
and SHILL every few minutes it validates your bad reputation. You think it's everyone else and it's not,it's you,it's always been you

>To be fair, I look down on normies.
>Every. Fucking. Day.
And that's why you are a loser with no friends.

Autism is a quality. Not everyone is meant to stay in the singularity forever.

autism keeps normalfags away. it's our protective invisibility cloak.

It's just something we joke around about, like in Sup Forums they say OP is always a fag.

It's not necessary to get rid of this "stereotype", instead we should embrace the bad reputation because it drives away normies

>autism keeps normalfags away. it's our protective invisibility cloak.
Lol,keep telling yourself that you abnormal piece of shit.
You are probably going to jail soon anyway.

>we should embrace the bad reputation because it drives away normies
You wanna try saying that with a straight face maggot?

>caring what normies think
KYS faggot

Fuck me for wanting to have an actual social life instead of being a degenerate neckbeard who spends his time online 24x7

>saying "normies"
Normalfags like you should fuck off to Facebook, or whenever you came for. Fuck you.
Well, fuck off, then. What's keeping you here?

>Sup Forums
>normies

You don't make Sup Forums go mainstream. It is our strategic planning base. You make Sup Forums ideas (libertariamemeism, alt-rightism, whatever) get into the mainstream

This
The fact that they can't gain some sort of social 1up from a post they make here means they want nothing to do with the place, they only want a place that gives them thumbs up and browny points for stating an opinion. They can't get that anonymously.

>Why is Sup Forums associated with autism by the normies?

Do normies even know what Sup Forums is? I'd be surprised if any of my normie friends have even been on Sup Forums.

But they can get a (You) and a tripcode

>he stereotypes the entire Sup Forums
k normal

>Why is Sup Forums associated with autism by the normies? How do we
become boring to leftists. It's the only way to permanently shed negative stereotypes. Otherwise they'll stick you with them forever. Lefitsts are bad, bad people who create patterns they want to have moral highgrounds against.

To be fair this makes sense and OP's Idea to change the supposed autistic stereotype seems dumb.

Do we really want normies here?

Cause it's true

I am verified autist/sperg spectrum person and i hate those REEEE noises, they make me squirm like a PTSD soldier at a firework parade. Autism can be a wonderful if combined with a higher intelligence quotient, but sometimes retards are born with it too.

the only thing wrong with autism is the parenting inability of mother, father and teachers

But this board is 95% normies now thanks to you Reddit fags.

Sage

Why would you want that stereotype gone?

It makes us mighty and fearsome.

>this much but hurt