Tfw pol was a psyop and we all bought in

>tfw pol was a psyop and we all bought in

thedailybeast.com/jenna-abrams-russias-clown-troll-princess-duped-the-mainstream-media-and-the-world

Right Wing Blogger with 70,000 followers doesn't exist, she was created by a Russian Troll Farm.

>tfw the meme war was actually a war

>Congressional investigators working with social media companies have since confirmed that Abrams wasn’t who she said she was.
>Her account was the creation of employees at the Internet Research Agency, or the Russian government-funded “troll farm,” in St. Petersburg.
>Jenna Abrams, the freewheeling American blogger who believed in a return to segregation and said that many of America’s problems stemmed from PC culture run amok, did not exist.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Jenn_Abrams/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89388781/#89388781
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89384885/#89386301
nytimes.com/2015/06/07/magazine/the-agency.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird
thedailybeast.com/jenna-abrams-russias-clown-troll-princess-duped-the-mainstream-media-and-the-world
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NUKE RUSSIA NOW

>the daily "#imwithHer" beast

Sage

>Jenna Abrams

literally who?

>blogger

Uh huh

Literally who?

But I based my entire worldview on Jenna Abrams.

Looks like it's over for Trump. Guess I'll just kill myself now.

bigly if true

It influenced some people here, at least

>Jenna Abrams, the freewheeling American blogger

who

I hope we continue invading you

The extent of this is crazy, something like 30,000 pro-brexit twitter accounts too and its still just the tip of the iceberg

russia played everyone

How can you invade anything with the chechen cock in your ass?

The literally who who literally did what now?

They cant :D

They are waging war on you, fools. And we warned you, but you didn't listen. Because
>WHO CARES ABOUT THOSE HOHOLS
Now you see, Russia must be nuked.

>Abrams, who at one point boasted nearly 70,000 Twitter followers, was featured in articles written by Bustle, U.S. News and World Report, USA Today, several local Fox affiliates, InfoWars, BET, Yahoo Sports, Sky News, IJR, Breitbart, The Washington Post, Mashable, New York Daily News, Quartz, Dallas News, France24, HuffPost, The Daily Caller, The Telegraph, CNN, the BBC, Gizmodo, The Independent, The Daily Dot, The Observer, Business Insider, The National Post, Refinery29, The Times of India, BuzzFeed, The Daily Mail, The New York Times, and, of course, Russia Today and Sputnik.

>Oy vey, if we don't like your views, then you're a Russian troll farm and you don't exist

I really wish someone would start (((killing))) these people.

>Zero proof
>He still believes this msm bullcrap

I read the article
Its pure bred bullcrap , bsiacally baseless statements:the post

For example they just state that it is a Russian troll, then they follow up that "we tried to contact her for info but the account was deleted and Google refused to comment"

There is no proof but see, it was deleted , so spooky , thus muh russua

Says a guy with OrangeRev-replaced (((government)))

I never bought in I knew it was filled to the brim with these Russian faggots considering Sup Forums was only like this the past year. Before these faggots infiltrated Ron Paul was our hero.

My god! Not 70.000 followers!
This is truly the end.
I am #withher now.

It's true shill, nytimes.com/2015/06/07/magazine/the-agency.html

i wonder if we can turn this leftist frenzy about removing foreign influence into an actual holocaust where we actually kill all the jews

No, its pretty clear something was going on. The pro-brexit twitter bots all self deleted their accounts on the same day too
As I said, just the tip of the iceberg. I have no doubt at all they are/were on here too. Sup Forums likes to joke about Hillary shills etc. but those weren't the real problem

>Shitposting dissenting opinions diverging from the official msm brainwashing
> WW3 should be the response

Hoh*ls aren't human

Sup Forums was better when it was 90% russian agents

at what point does someone pretending to be something they arent on the internet ever become a problem

>brainwashed enough into thinking it's okay for enemy foreign countries to false flag shit as citizens and influence public discourse

the absolute state of Germany

Anyone interested should look into Cambridge analytica too
When there are hundreds of thousands of them and they are influencing public discussion and how people will vote

FALSE PRETENSE ON THE INTERNET MUST BE PUNISHED

Based Putin. He knows the only thing that can fix America is a civil war. Once we slaughter the kikes infesting this land we will come over and help Putin finish annexing his border lands.

>No, its pretty clear something was going on. The pro-brexit twitter bots all self deleted their accounts on the same day too

No you utter spastic
They were deleted by twatter in context of the unbearable pressure of the most powerful people in the world ganging up on them to "see results"

Nice try Rusky. You can stop hiding behind the proxy now.

No they literally weren't, they self deleted before people discovered they were bots

do you also consider the overwhelming jewish control of major US media outlets to be an issue?

Who is Jenna Abrams???

Holy shit you talk about Germans when Israel has the most powerhouse lobby in our country and constantly fucks Americans over. Im happy the Russians are challenging Jewish control over this country.

Yes any small group with so much influence is a problem. However this is what I am talking about now and there is far more proof coming to light than that of a jewish conspiracy

>Larping on the interwebz is now criminal, mroover warrant war
>Influencing soak voicing opinions other agree with is over the internet now criminal
>Literally Jewish brainwashing trough mainstream media and Marxist subverion of universities isnt

Just die in a ditch, kike

Good goy
Proof or kys

Never heard of her

The proof is AIPAC you kike shill. Russian shitposters are nothing compared to actual lobbying forces firmly entrenched in Washington.

What it boils down to is this:

Are you smart enough to form your own opinions from information compiled from various sources and then act on those opinions in your participatory democratic way? Russia didn't mind control people, unless they're saying 80,000 Russian bots all have some form of hive mind telepathy. You heard what you heard and read what you read and enough people in enough states decided they weren't electing a criminal cunt President. An orange asshole is better.

Russians are so ebil
can you believe that some mafia dictator on the edge of the world hacked american elections? he can't even feed his own country but he is so close to global domination!

big difference between "larping" and being paid +$400,000 a month as a government-run psyop to sew dissidence and divide + conquer opposing nations, faggot

>immediately jumping on (((muh jews))) as a red herring because you can't accept the facts and fail to realize that the (((Soros))) meme is another product from these Russian ops

the Ruskies have their hooks so deep in your mind that you don't even realize it and will blindly defend them. their strategy is painfully effective as corralling useful idiots like you into shilling for them.

It's an organized propaganda attack to stir up a civil war in the west that is much more effective than a full-blown war.

>look at all these literally who accounts owned by russians!
ok

When are my rubles due???

Its not about global domination but breaking up the EU and disrupting American presidential elections is clearly in the best interest of Russia

This is the only Abrams I know about

Jews are trying to deflect blame with the neo-McCarthyism crap.

Russia or CIA pretending to Russians ? Member vault 7

YOU FUCKING RUSSIAN PIG

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT IS HAPPENING

HE IS RUINING THE WEST AT YOUR EXPENSE

WHY PAY PENSIONS TO ELDERLY WHEN YOU CAN SPEND THE MONEY ON A TROLL FARM

the CIA have their hooks so deep in your mind that you don't even realize it and will blindly defend them. their strategy is painfully effective as corralling useful idiots like you into shilling for them.

It is also in the best interest of European and American people to do that. Our governing elites are traitors who deserve nothing but a rope.

I have never heard that name before. Bye OP

Its really not. How has Trump helped?

>Russia literally has professional trolls on twitter Sup Forums and social media whom they pay $400,000 a month
>$400,000 a month
It's literally nothing guys, let's just forgot about it. Russian trolls are a small minority

>literal proof of Russian op farms
>_____ of CIA interference

What did you CIAniggers expect? Eventually someone was going to use your own tricks against you.

hahahaha
how is a shitty desolate country capable of exerting so much influence over me?
whatever they are spend on subversion is laughably dwarfed by jew and american and political forces spending exponentially more to do the exact same thing
whats so special about some of it coming from russia?

I seriously suspect that a lot of the pro-Trump stuff on Sup Forums was a result of this. Look how quickly it all died after he was elected

>Believe your goverment , goy , dissenting opinions are destabilization and worse than military conflict
Kys

>big difference between "larping" and being paid +$400,000 a month as a government-run psyop to sew dissidence and divide + conquer opposing nations, faggot

>and being paid +$400,000 a month as
[Proof pending]
Also where can I apply pls?

>month as a government-run psyop
[Proof STILL pending]
>to sew dissidence and divide
Yes , dissenting opinions is dissidence and pluralism of though is division
1984 101

>Soros
>Meme
Not even hiding it anymore
Fuck off spook

>Oy vey goy how can you have your own opinion don't you realize you're needing mind controlled by THE ENEMY™ we arbitrarily set up for political gain, how can you goy, get the fuck back in line

>no evidence

Remove the proxy, Ivan

oh my god
a government paying for media influence
we cant let them get away with this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird

He has accelerated the approach of a new American Civil War which is exactly what this country needs to purge it of kikes and shitkskins so we can remake this country as the Founders envisioned it. Death to Israel and all the traitors who serve them.

Ya know that all countries do this shit right ? The Russians , America ... . So how the hell do we know whos jewing who ? Safe bet is that we're getting it from both .

>Also where can I apply pls?
Here I guess

Still got Trump General

>no evidence

Learn to read, idiot

>whats so special about some of it coming from russia?

western agencies just cant meme. They thought controlling the MSM is enough but didn't go with time.

It's been obvious from the start but most people here don't care because "le based Putin" meme and think he has their best interests at heart. Retards

We deserve a Hillary general.

T. Russian shill

literally who?

weve all known it and dont care because something being good for russia doesnt necessarily make it bad for me

It turned anti Trump. They want destabilization. They got it.

Well played Pootins. Well played.

DAMN! ALL THIS TIME 9/11 WAS DONE BY THE RUSSIANS

bingo
good luck getting russiaphobes to ever comprehend this though

>watching women pretend to know anything

this. this right here.
this is the best part about their plan. they sew dissidence and increase paranoia until it reaches the point that ANY evidence, any proof that goes against them, and you immediately lock down and your vision flashes with "SHILL SHILL SHILL" in bright lights.

your mind is completely compromised and you completely fail to realize it. you are literally a slave to their line of thinking.

at what point did I defend jews? never. yet you immediately jumped to that conclusion because they've warped your mind to think that way.

jews are shitty people but there is absolutely NO proof that Soros is doing some massive social war. if you can post one SINGLE shred of evidence that he is I'll 100% believe you. but you literally cannot. Soros is the biggest red herring of all being pushed by eastern europeans as the alt-right boogeyman that can have everything pinned on, instead of having you look for real problems.

fuck jews. fuck the CIA. they both have their own agendas to push. but you are literally a propaganda-filled slave to D+C russians at this point.

Like I said, no fucking evidence.

No his interests and the interests of patriots in western nations coincide. The EU must be superseded by nation-states and the American people must free their country from Jewish subversion. Why should we care if helping ourselves helps Russia.

Perhaps kikes pets "journos" should stop reporting on twitter feeds as news. Especially someone with less than 100,000 follows. However, if she was featured, what was featured from her feed?

t. Russian shills
Too easy to spot

you are like kids and pu is like a pantomime villain in your kids cartoons
he doesn't care about russian interests. he is just a colonial administrator. he is a part of global "jewish" government if you want and just follows the orders

>your mind is completely compromised
No , YOUR mind is completely compromised .

>Baseless assertions count as evidence if the have a corporative logo of a mainstream media slapped over them
>Tdlr if kikes say something you must obey

>asking him to prove a negative
cmon bub

1) Literally Who
2) Why did they "investigate" a blogger of middling popularity? Just because she was right wing? Scary thought.
3) Putin is /ourguy/. He talked recently and explicitly about how America is less than 50% white Christian. Our media will try to spin this as Russians sewing racial division, when in reality they're memeing the same things as pol... Not to sew division that isn't already there, but to meme an ideal outcome of an inevitable and increasing conflict. They're on our side. Just to be clear.

asking for one single thread of a shred of evidence that Soros does anything that people say he does

hint: he cant

>hurr durr experts are controlled by da jooos
Fuck man, that's really cringy.

The only people trying to pin everything on soros are the Israelis who are desperately trying to pretend he is the one "bad jew" while rest of them are le based cuckservative democracy in the Middle East and so on.

Those Russians are funny desu

How is the weather in Russia?
I hope Vladimir pays you well for shlling.

>implying it would be the first time rural and suburban retards would get duped by russian bot accounts

>everyone who disagrees with me is a bot

why are liberals so stupid? Just admit that a bunch of retards online were smarter than your propaganda teams.