He can’t keep getting away with it!

He loves name calling and I love him for that.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/926417546038923264
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He needs to end one of these tweets with "#JusticeforBernie" just for the hell of it.

he doesn't give a shit about these traitors and i love him so much for it XD

but didn't a judge say they were allowed because it's a private entity? I thought this went to court already... if not fuck em all

Don't worry Hilldawgs. Madame Should-Be-President is doing great.

dont forget the other half that said "they will pay a big price for every attack on us!"

>MOABS

They are Satanists.

Kek it pisses the left off so much

>making fun of someone for having native american heritage
very presidential

Y A A S
A
A
S

Leaf sure do know more about 'making fun of others' department.

There were individuals giving them money in good faith that their candidate would get a fair chance.

Plus giving money to the candidate that got screwed just became fraud thanks to the DNC.

It's a serious violation of the people's trust, imo.

If digitz, Fauxcahontas is our flavor of the month!

Well she's still MY waifu at least

>trump is asking his doj to investigate something but leaving the ultimate decision power to them to respect the tradition of independence

What a fascist

Somebody stop him plz

yeah fuck you canucuck. There are 200,000,000 "native Americans" whose granpappies whooped your granpappies' butts.

what does that have to do with Donald Trump tweeting racist slurs?

How is Pocahontas a racial slur

She is inappropriately calling herself an Indian when she clearly no cultural relation to native Americans and he’s Pointing that out

Dipshit. She doesn’t. But she claimed to to get affirmative action. That is the joke.

she has native american heritage and he's insulting her for it with a racial slur

Top kek this is lunacy!

As a native American im appalled that most natives vote Democrat, the party of our version of Hitler. With that said, MAGA.

No, she doesn’t. When asked about it she even said that her mother had a Native American cookbook so she thought that meant they were Native American. She is lily white but got hired at Harvard because her other had a cook book. Get it “cooked book”.

And THAT is why she is now as “Fauxcahontas”!

it's kinda great how they are stupid enough to make the same mistake twice

I'll believe it when I see a photo of her chugging Listerine

It’s not.

>being racist
Even if he was being racist, he's not, it'd be a relief. Trumps anti-PC tirades are a thing of beauty. Like a weight being lifted off our shoulders.
Get over yourself you pretentious fucking idiot.

she isn't known as that by anyone other than racist Trump supporters. And I don't know where you came up with this cookbook story, because she herself claims to have native american heritage

AWWOOO PLATOON REPORT IN!!!

Given an award by Samuel L Jackson? What gives?

it's one thing to not kowtow to the PC Police, but it's taking it too far to be openly racist like he's doing

i love this guy

lol, you sure know your history.

are you cold? here is a blanket

dat bald coon

can i get a confirm?

technically he's insulting her for not having ENOUGH native American heritage

which if anything is anti-racist (since you cant be racist to white people, duh)

Oy Vey

what a time to be alive

That was about misleading contributors. This is about breaches of campaign finance laws.

DONALD TRUMP FOR ATTORNEY GENERAL

Fucking brutal. I love it.

He's insulting a woman with native american heritage by calling her Pocahontas. I don't know how you can read it any other way than being racist.

It's like calling a black person a nigger, which I realize is a pretty normal thing on Sup Forums, but it should be beneath a president to behave so childishly.

It's like calling Rachel Dolezal or Shaun King a nigger you dumb fucking leaf.

Sup Forums, this Donald Trump character, it very much seems as though he’s, dare I use this phrase, /ourguy/

Kek! You just might be more native than her!

You might want to pick up this thing that has every word in the English language and little paragraphs next to the words describing what they mean.

Can’t remember. Might be called a dictionary. Though that word starts with “dic” so it might be sexist. My apologies.....

lmfao i thought this was shoop'd
looked up his tweets and lol'd to orgasm

What dont you understand you retard?

Shes claiming to have Native American heritage when she really doesn't. Trump is pointing it out by calling her Pocahontas.

She's not native. She's 100 percent white. She lied to get affirmative action. She is as colored as Talcolm X and Dolezol. Why is this so hard for lefties to understand? We know she's /yourguy/ but goddamn do you idiots have to believe every fucking obvious lie?

MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

As someone whos ancestors died on the trail of tears, Pocahontas warren can get fucked for lying about being one of us.
It's not okay, when there are plenty of people who can't get any of what's owed to them because all the paperwork was destroyed because of fucking racists for her to claim, without evidence, that she's one of us for brownie points.

>Giving out participation trophy to a 2-time presidential candidate who didn't win because: 1) Democrat, 2) woman
The absolute state of vaginakin lefties, everybody. At this point, it's just sad and pathetic.

is this the original virgin vs chad meme?

hahahah
hahahhahaha
hahahahaha
wow, is this what your shill's script is saying today?
make him insulting a white crazy the new definition of racist?
are you that far out?
also, we see you
on facebook
posting the same shit
> DIS RAYCIS
and it's not working
you stupid
fucking
moron
pedo
shills

Calling Shaun King a nigger would be racist. His biological father is a light-skinned black man.

>Shes claiming to have Native American heritage when she really doesn't
According to whom? You? Racist Donald Trump? I'll take her word over it, since she would know better than a couple of racists.

> His biological father is a light-skinned black man.

wat

stop replying to the leaf

On 20 August 2015, Shaun King released a statement in which he suggested that the man listed on his birth certificate as his father was not in fact his biological father; rather, his father was a light-skinned black man with whom his mother had an affair:

>I refuse to speak in detail about the nature of my mother’s past, or her sexual partners, and I am gravely embarrassed to even be saying this now, but I have been told for most of my life that the white man on my birth certificate is not my biological father and that my actual biological father is a light-skinned black man. My mother and I have discussed her affair.

Kek, I thought at first glance it was RuPaul

holy fuck, If I were his dad I would beat him up to death

Wow a true patrician combo

>According to whom? You? Racist Donald Trump?
This scandal is from 2012 when she ran for the senate.
She claimed that one of her grand parents told her that they were part Cherokee.
Meaning, at most warren is 1/32, which according to the various Cherokee tribe organizations, means she's not cherokee. She's barred from participation. And that's only if she's telling the truth.

I thought that too.

It's almost as if someone is giving him lessons on how to keep getting away with it.

Yeah he's got contempt for them rather than burning hatred, that's a bit disappointing.

IT WAS
HER
TURN

Can we please nuke canada already.

the only scandal is that republicans, including the president, think it's okay to hurl racist slurs at her for her heritage

He's as butt hurt as an injun, that's for sure.

amazing

I was going to ask the same thing.

succession for resources is something i could get behind.

Ok seriously what the fuck is wrong with Canadians. I went there and just hopped on a plane and fucked off months before my visa expired, I hated it that much.

It's perfectly okay to hurl insults at someone lying about their heritage

She didn't lie. She said she has native american heritage, and her grandparent is part Cherokee

>See this tweet
>Its not shown on BBC
>They report it as tweets about FBI
>IT IS STILL HER TURN

“I saw a sign that said 'Drink Canada Dry'. So I did.”

>She didn't lie
>She said
Wtf do you think a lie is?

Wow nice proof you have there lol. I'll believe the birth certificate thanks :)

LMFAO he called her Pocahontas. Liberals are probably in meltdown mode.

(checked)
Oh, ok, I guess that's the new standard then. It's totally fine for the president to assume that people are lying about things that he knows nothing about, then hurl racial slurs at them over it.

stop larping leaf. you are boring.

>Pocahontas
I will never not laugh when he calls her that, easily my favorite nick name that he has used so far.

I'm proud of being a leaf, whereas you hide behind a meme flag like a coward.

Every board should have IDs and flags.

who sorry?

Leaf, this is old hat
Her lie was exposed five years ago, by her own dumbass self switching her stories, having no family photos, just vague, quasi racist statements about high cheekbones.
I have photos of my cherokee ancestors.
She's older, granted, so less likely to have photos of the full blood, but what, she doesn't have photos of her grandparent?
The one that's supposedly 1/8th Cherokee? The one that would be easily identifiable as part cherokee?
Then there the fact that she filled out forms as white prior to college, then switched to native American just for college, then switched back to white.
Never chosing biracial.

Guess whos back

as a meme citizen i find your comment disturbing

>check it
>it's fucking real
MADMAN
I don't know why I even look anymore
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/926417546038923264

>name-calling
>no longer in elementary school
sure

Who is he talking about?

And don't forget that she used her fake Indian status for a free ride at Harvard and a cushy teaching position

That's a lot of mental gymnastics to justify the president's racism.

She hasn't been 100% consistent when filling out the billions of forms in her life? Oh I guess the president gets to tweet at her for being a nigger, or whatever