Thread #9: (Cross-thread) → → → archive.is/pSalw
Thread #10: (Cross-thread) → → → archive.is/s3kLW
Thread #11: (Cross-thread) → → → archive.is/rTBSR
Thread #12: (Cross-thread) → → archive.is/aGaSD
Thread #13: (Cross-thread) → → archive.is/Tn8yP
Thread #14: (Cross-thread) --> --> archive.is/ffUMr

>Updates
Posted by Q in Thread #4 BEFORE THE TWITTER INCIDENT:
"We are fully prepared that all social media will be shut down to prevent the spread of this information (i.e. POTUS' Twitter etc. and/or mass censoring).""

In thread 9 this drops:
apnews.com/a7589ef1d4034a08b93d966abbb05017
FBI agents working for Mueller
Mueller doesn't have FBI agents working for him, hes hired by the DOJ, not the FBI. So Sessions Rosenstein or Wray had to give the thumbs up.

Assange Tweet:
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/926287622141566976 (embed)

Thread 12: Shills finally got their orders. Ignore them.

>TL;DR:
Qanon comes in and delivers massive breadcrumbs. Implies blackbagging of the swamp and potential of Martial Law coming to a town near you.

new tweet

Which one are we using? This one or ?

bomp.

nothing ever happens.

bump!

I think it will take some time before the msm reports on Podesta's arrest, hell he may be in custody already.

We've been watching this 3hour+ epic of a movie in the Grand Chan Theatre, and I don't want you to miss the climax of this kino film.
There is no reason to hide under your seat prepping or taking a panic attack in the cinema restroom.

The only thing you should be freaking out is if you got the double-butter or garlic-butter version of the extra large popcorn at the store.

Stay at home, watch shills and their masters throw themselves in, and snuggle up with us savoring the moment.

might go get a burger brb

ITS FUCKING NOTHING YOU STUPID CUNTS

GO TO BED

WAKE UP TOMORROW

YOUR LIFE WILL BE NO FUCKING DIFFERENT

it's fappening

IM THE OP FROM THE OTHER ONE, USE THIS ONE

I'm using this one

Bump

>t.shariainlondon

B U M P
U
M
P

REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER: TRUMP'S MENTOR IS /OURGUY/

THAT ONE SUCKS. FUCK OFF.

foreshadowing his military intervention

Thank you, kind user

Ok Muhammed

wow good one
you fucking genius holy shit

Watch Fox news, they'll break it first.

another fucking american genius
how did you come up with that one?

>go to bed

Bitch its 8am here

"Degenerate"
"Animal"
"West'
"Side"
Debbie .... Wasserman Schultz?

I've seen surprisingly few shills in these threads. Y'all reckon if they're just asleep? Or are they still just monitoring the threads, occasionally trying something to see if it gets a reaction or not?

He means to snuggle up.

> pedosta still a free man.

feed on those imaginary breadcrumbs,my /pol

what did he mean by hitting isis 'much harder'?
is he going to actually hit them for real with cia nogs evacuating isis commanders in helicopters

There's a storm a brewin alright. A real blizkrieg bob on the head coming for the FBI and DOJ. Hehehe.

"much harder"

"miracle"

what did he mean by this

Was just going to say. It's so quiet. So clean.

nigga why don't you goto bed?

They are watching us 100%
I can feel it, Have felt it all night.

probably running for cover.

It's because they're analyzing/monitoring them and don't want the clutter. It's taking at least 45 seconds for my posts to go through.

Checked, however we're going to know after John or Tony Podesta get indicted today or early morning. Goes down? You better hope you're squared away.

>reading comprehension
>you

WHAT COULD IT MEAN?!?!!!??!!!!?!!

just got up too lad

don't you find this all a bit boring though? like this just reminds me of every happening every day where nothing really ends up happening

Can you pick up baking the next thread? We can really closed to being bumped last time.

This will just be another 23rd.. nothing will happen

I think he's gearing up to draw attention towards his Twitter. The more eyes the better.

>147741402

Socials are going down....

Real or not, I enjoy these threads. Good discussion and theorizing.

They're always watching, user., always.

Nice one

Fucked up that link.

STOP

Last thread OP.

Fuck you for beating me by a few seconds to this one.

MAGA, faggot.

DO NOT ANSWER

If Sup Forums goes down during the storm...
Bitmessage
Channel name: Sup Forums
Best to prepare for the storm before she comes eh?

Although there are plenty of "rules," the laws of Wonderland seem a parody of real justice. The Queen of Hearts, for example, thinks nothing of violating the law which protects people from illegal prosecution; she seeks the head of the Knave of Hearts for having been only accused of stealing the tarts. Thus, the Queen violates the spirit of the law against stealing to satisfy the logical necessity that every trial must have an execution. The spirit of the law is, so to speak, sacrificed to satisfy the reversibility of the symbolic letter of her logic. In the croquet game, anyone can be executed for reasons known only to the sovereign Queen, who acts as though she is a divinity with the power to take or give life

>Virtual Quantum Computers

Any updates over the last 9 hours?

Yeah I'll make the new one.
Does anyone have the picture that the second OP had with the pre made pictures for the thread?

"tree hugger" meme flag fag is a known shill on here.

this one

you can have the next one, mate.
cheers.

i'll even post the updated and cleaned up OP in a few.

if he makes a reference to either alice in wonderland or a looking glass im off to find a bunker

Take my Energy Dahnold

6 minutes between his first tweets. 8 minutes between these ones.

For real. I'll lose my shit.

Something about Vegas being a botched assassination by FBI against HVT (Trump or high ranking advisor)

Good call.

Yes it’s nothing, but it provides fun and games for all. Stop being a Debbie downer.

>he thinks Sup Forums is fueled by hate

Oh that poor misguided fool. Sup Forums is fueled by love, be it love for your race or even love of chaos. The people who are here for hate burn out quick for those that remain it has always been about the love.

>Alice AND Wonderland
>11-3 AND 11-5

Pic related
Officially spooked

TAKE MY ENERGY

Can I get a rundown on that and how that conclusion was reached?

So, if today's indictment(s) are anything like Manafort's, we should get leaks/rumors today about an announcement on Monday? Or, since this is supposed to be Podesta's indictment, they won't leak to protect their own?

I'm literally lying in bed right now - it's 8am and I just woke up an hour ago

That's why it's called "calm before the storm".

lol

God bless you Donald Trump

Sauce?

>Trump using the term "degenerate"

Confirmed he's got to be one of us. Or maybe Barron or Jr. taught him that. Either way, interesting tweets.

desu what if I told you I'm Qanon ?
> I come here, tell you everything you want to hear in a cryptic way
> You buy into it like a low IQ cockroach
> My bosses are happy
> Until the next breadcrumbs in a few days !
> Yes, I'll say hi to Pedosta for you

no - rtft

Thank you my man

confirmed. retarded shill

So many people wants this to happen badly, therefore believing it is true.

it's nearly 10:30pm here, doing an all nighter to witness this glorious day, any other fellow ausbros?

This

It may take a while before we actually get the confirmation through the msm, be patient anons.

>A

kiwi checking in m8, 1:30am so Im guessing you're a QLDfag?

>That twitter retard.

Everyone knows Sup Forums is fueled by meme magick!
PRAISE FUCKING KEK.

11:30 here, moon is looking full, doubt I'm gonna be sleeping. Damn hungry though.

11:25 EST
im sick as fuck and tired but i'm riding the storm

Hopefully QAnon can comeback or someone can give us a direction to run towards with all of this

5am on the west coast, all the cancer is still asleep

tyvm

I've got a massive family event this weekend, but gonna be taking sneak peeks to see what's happening.

This guy is the one being fueled by paranoia and hate. Honestly, I live a pretty happy life. I've been spending the past 5 years improving myself and it's paid off. Recently got married and ready to start the next step in life. I think many of us are regular, content people that like to come here for the banter and spread of information. Anyone else here a fairly happy/content person?

>too stupid to even separate what the shills and idiots say from the actual pollacks
Baka