When did you realize that Kekistan became normie trash never to be mentioned again?

When did you realize that Kekistan became normie trash never to be mentioned again?

Purchasable merchandise available just as the meme started

When people made threads asking for help to draw the flag.

>became

Protip: Kekistan always was newfag normie larper trash

the fucking MOMENT it came to exist. Anyone who was actually from Sup Forums derided this retarded shit.

first time i heard of it i knew it was normie shit.

Fuck off, we made tyrone

this, although i've grown fond of using it ironically. shadilay magapedes! xD

We did it Reddit :)

Only shills countersignal kekistanis, it is the perfect stepping stone for out right white nationalism.

nationalism = faggotry.

I like using the kekistan flag, it's even more user. Most of the time you just hear idiots judging you and what you are saying for your ip address kek
it's pathetic

this

Yeah I liked the design but I don’t even think a lot of those people recognize some of the messaging going on there. How they can fly that flag and act like basic bitch free speech memers blows my mind because they’re the ones being memed.

user what do you think about my analysis? I am open to being proven wrong, but the amount of "le cringe" shilling against kekistani with no logical arguments blows my mind.

You are indian right?

It's of Zionist origin to get people to race-mix together

America already has a flag, you have to go back to hell where you came from.

once it became profitable the meme stopped evolving and became outdated very quickly.

(citation needed)

I don’t think those people are even self aware enough to realize the path they’re on. Even the ‘creators’ have come up with a foundation myth that is just wrong. That wrongness is reflected in the flag and yet nobody cares.

it was kinda funny at first how a bunch of coincidences worked the way they did, but it got old when people stopped treating it like a joke and took it serious.

>we made tyrone

Tyrone was around years before any of this shit newfag.

Right about the time Sup Forums added meme flags. The whole concept of meme flags just screams “reddìt”

Technically it may have been Sup Forums

We had meme flags before joot gypped us

Non location flags were around before location flags on /new/.

When I saw Sargon spamming it. So the first day

It was Sup Forums.

They are above normies but have not reached Sup Forums levels and probably never will.

It's was created by sadcuck of akkad

Ever since the reddit-invasion of trump supporters, Sup Forums has been normie trash altogether.
There is only ONE board with a dedicated subreddit, and that board is Sup Forums

Same way illuminati don't want to be public know true followers of kek wish to remain anonymous

The minute they started saying kekistan instead of trying to establish the Sup Forumsony.

I don’t even know how you can think that based on the state of Reddit. Every single board on this site is more woke than Reddit as a whole.

FUCKEN BASED AMIRITE PEDE

Tyrone living the dream, getting rich off autistic memes.

Isn't the fact that it's cringey THE argument? It's like asking, "why do maggots disgust you," and rejecting any answer short of explaining evolutionary genetic coding.
Bottom line: it's gay.

That being said; this is the first time I've openly criticized it because it has its merits.

>literally worshipping the most pro-jew and jew-connected president ever
>woke
nu-Sup Forums
>unironically using "woke" while claiming to not be normie trash
nu-Sup Forums

Have you seen the retards that take this “meme” irl

That's the lifecycle of a meme. You come up with some funny shit, get a couple of laughs with your friends, then next day the whole class/office/shop/whatever is shooting it back at you chuckling like retards or even worse, tries to explain it to you. You start to hate it and move on for new funny shit.

>Everything I dislike is nu-Sup Forums
>Everything I like is Sup Forums

Profound stuff.

Immediately

Jewish

When I heard British Liberal Jordan Peterson talking about it on the Joe Rogan podcast.

Didn't anybody tell Tyrone that when the kekening comes, all niggers will swing from every tree branch or lamp post available?

in 1000 years tinfoil niggers digging all over the world trying to find the lost land of kekistan to unlock its divine secrets, and ascend to a higher plane of existence.

KEK was dank, kekistan was always cancer

Kekistan was only ever not normie trash for about a week

>seriously implying that pro-jew and nigger speak is Sup Forums
nu-Sup Forums

There was never a point at which Kekistan wasn’t pure autistic cancer

As soon as it started like everyone else?

>implying it ever was a good meme

nah

Kekistan was one of Sup Forumss finest hours. The Jew had to use his weapon of last resort; cringe. This gave the collective consciousness a chance to study the kike's last line of defence. Right now lessons are being processed in the hind brain of the entity. We will subvert cringe and bring about the ovenening. Praise Kek. Kekistan will never die. Kek will rise again etc

the second I saw someone had purchased a 'kek' frog statue and was bodaciously bragginc about it. Then in the next week or two, other 'kek' merch started popping up. Stickers, flags, clothes..

kek has always been cancer waiting to happen