Guys, I have a loyal qt 21 years old Paraguayan GF. She is intelligent, cute and 1...

Guys, I have a loyal qt 21 years old Paraguayan GF. She is intelligent, cute and 1,70 even though she is clearly also part amerindian.

She wants to have kids in the next years but I am somewhat skeptic. I am blond, blue eyed, white skin and 183 cm tall.

Does Sup Forums approve this?

I am afraid of paying the toll.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.facebook.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Does she look like your pic related?

Go for it dude. Childrens will be still white and they will have superior genes because of mixing.
Maybe better than some western "white" leftie woman.

You know she doesn't and OP isn't exactly a winner either.

> Spaniard wishes to mix with an Amerindian

Nothing new here.

go for it. paraguayans are bros

Marry her

BLEACHing girls is very redpilled

Yes.

>they will have superior genes because of mixing

But Sup Forums told me that mixing is bad

Is she closer to seal or seal's teeth?
Most latinos are probably acceptable. Just raise them right - make sure they speak English at home, take them to baseball and Church etc.

sauce

Don't worry. Beautiful people make beautiful babies. Skin color is secondary.

You do realize she just wants in on that first world EU life, right? Get in on those euro monies?

Never date below your social status

this, the main way to change a populations genetics and bend it into your races favour is through colonization of the conquered women, it's a redpill that's been happening ever since humans raided in tribal groups

Say goodbye to your European genes you retard. Don't come on Sup Forums and complain about white genocide or whiteness if you want to produce half breed tree nigger babies

It's OK to be an Infidel.

>spain
>euro monies

She used to model for this FB page you have to search the background images album. m.facebook.com hannosports
Add a / between .com and hannosports

Do you really want listen to theese cringy virgin nazi larping douchebags ? Listen to your hearth bro. If she will be good mother definitelly go for it.

>inb4 internet Nazis who love anime stop by ITT to tell OP what a degenerate he is
if she's a good woman marry her and forget the ideological bullshit

you can still strive to better yourself and your country/whatever without LARPing as a literal Natsoc

also your kids will probably be white according to nuremburg laws anyway

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I hate you spain for race-mixing SOOO MUCH>> REEEEE
You fucked up really back you should have genocide all the indios in Latin America we could have had Europe on 3 continents.

Spread your seed.

bad**

I know they're all half broke to shit but it's still better than a south american 3rd world shithole

And it's not just about spain, once she becomes a EU citizen she can go to germonies or belgium or wherever the fuck, that is what they want

If you love the girl etc etc don't worry what I or the rest of pol thinks dude.

The race-mixing phobia is just hysterics, I would just enjoy yourself.

Don't let the storm-fags ruin your love life.

>Ukraine
>internet

are you at war?

fuck her until your kids start coming out white.

Native and european is a great mixture, the kids usually come out intelligent and the men aren't effeminate like with asians.

can't tell if pajeet or semitic, cute regardless

We have a whole continent of succesful mixing.

Sup Forums haven't touched a girl hand in 8 years, do the math yourself.

And thanks for being a decent human being dude.

>good mixture
>intelligent avg iq 85
what is Mexico? or central America. they are all shit holes

she's a Mexican or something similar you stupid bogan

Don't worry Manolo, you weren't white to begin with.

why is Mexico a shit hole then. they can literally be a world power resource rich.

She is a Mexiqt

dont ask these fucking retards relationship, marriage, or child rearing advice. if she is the one for you, who gives a fuck. stop buying into these fucking bullshit memes

alright cunt no need to get testy, can't I appreciate a qt with the boys

to marry a girl you should be in relationship with her for at least a year

because the sexual irrational love between you will disappear and if you really loved each other then she is the one

btw I'm virgin

You know IQ has a lot to do with the fact that most people aren't able to go to school past like the 6th grade over there for a variety of reasons, right?

Do what ever you wish. To me the intelligence of a woman is the most important factor along with looks, but go on and create some tall warehouse workers.

>virgin
You're not wrong though.