Pencil control

In the light of new discoveries should we have pencil control? These things are too dangerous.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=L35ZPUaziFw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jon Wick once killed a man with a fucking pencil.

>A fucking pencil!

*sigh* I will bite, why are they "too dangerous?"

But then only criminals will have pencils.

The Joker did too. I'm getting seriously worried user

They have one of them edges what with no length. I think... I think it's called a "point". Points... you see.... points are bad. The only point that isn't bad is a bad point, and that's the holocaust. The holocaust was a bad point, very bad.

"LET ME SHOW YOU ITS FEATURES"

Goddamn I love that movie. Can't even explain why.

I think I am done with Sup Forums for the night.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=L35ZPUaziFw

You know why user

>he doesn't own a tactical pen

AS YOU CAN SEE, IT IS LONG AND RATHER POINTY..

HEIL BICLER

It's inconsequential
Bin that pencil

ive torrented both movies.
okay ill watch

jesus Joerg got fit

>Mr. and Mrs. America... turn 'em all in!

In October 2001, Keanu Reeves met with the families of 9/11 victims. After a brief interview in which he expressed his condolences and hope for closure, he reportedly burst out laughing and made airplane noises and mimicked two planes crashing. He then picked up the child of a deceased victim and whispered into her ear "Your dad's dead, bitch", and proceeded to put on a pair of sunglasses and unleash a barrage of martial arts attack on the small child. She was rushed to the hospital where she was pronounced dead due to extreme trauma. When asked later about the incident, Reeves became visibly sexually aroused and repeated the same attack on the reporter.

>literally /ourguy/

How drunk do you have to be to come up with an idea like this?

For me it's the long cuts. It's obvious that Keanu put in a shit ton of effort to not look like a douche. The temptation to do a cut during a shotgun reload has got to be extreme because most people can't appreciate a smooth shotgun reload or a single shell reload.

Even some of his handgun reloads which are pretty slick still take 1-2 seconds which could be like 5 different flashes of various images but instead the camera just lets him do his battery of arms.