We're winning the propaganda war

I remember posting on this site 15 years ago and any hint of white pride would get you instantly banned. Now the whole board is on the verge of going 1488:
>ar15.com/forums/general/It-s-Okay-to-Be-White-Stickers-in-Cambridge-on-Halloween/5-2047547/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/92091364
ar15.com/forums/general/MrClean4Hire_took_his_own_life_page/5-1208401/?=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did that post really happen?

>Any hint of white pride would get you banned.

Funny. I remember:
>Around blacks, never relax
>Bix nood
>SHOOP DA WHOOP
>Happy negro
>Rape is just an African handshake
>AIDS in the pool
>Ban pages literally having clansmen and red lipped niggers getting lynched
Sup Forums is way more PC now that it was before.

lmao, yes, you post your frog images and make "le nigger kike" jokes. then when you all show your faces you get ridiculed for the nu-males you are and of course you get beat the fuck up.

nu/pol/ likes to Napoleon it's way into the revolution likes it's always been here and was always dear leader.

Yup. Possibly the best get of all time. German flag, too.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/92091364

That’s all within the last couple years

But so is pol so

Also op is a faggot Sup Forums just turned 13

I was referring to the linked forum, ar15.com

have to agree with this. there were loads of nigger memes, nazi memes, etc. and even white nationalist threads on Sup Forums, OP is a shill.
I've been doomed on this site since before the scientology protests... god help me

I was referring to the forum I linked, you low reading comprehension niggers.

>link a picture of a Sup Forums post that takes up whole image
>somehow we are supposed to infer you don’t just mean Sup Forums

Kys nigger, bad presentation

>larping as an oldfag
You dumb roody poo

If anyone gets booty blasted over roodypoo they are a larping newfag

I started coming here regularly in 2006. Racism was a constant. The more outrageous the better. I know /n/ had a lot of clashes with moot over actual Stormfags.

But I wasn't using Sup Forums back then, I was nearly always on Sup Forums and I guess Jannies were more concerned with the baby rape than the watermelon memes.

>that's all within the last couple of years

Huh? Most of the stuff he listed was here back before the first deletion.

>arfcom

I have no idea how you can stand that place. I haven't been there in nearly a decade now because of their boomer cuck mentality. Has it improved any or do they still suck jew cock regularly?

Most people here don’t remember jidf

Wow jdif? Really??? Wow even for Sup Forums that’s pretty fucking retarded

You should probably just kill your set if you think there is a jdif.

There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish or isreal

They've improved leaps and bounds since this past election. I used to troll the fuck out of them years ago. I had literally thousands of accounts. I won't say how.

trying too hard there buddy

I would say a decent amount of them probably love Israel more than America. They recently had a member convicted of being a child fiddler too.

Lurking GD is useful for understanding the degenerate boomer era conservative, even if it means losing some brain cells.

>understanding the degenerate boomer era conservative
Here is a perfect example. This faggot was hugely popular for years. Claimed to be a staunch catholic who also happened to run strip clubs and bragged about fucking his employees. Turns out, he was a wife and child beating exterminator who offed himself after he got banned from arfcom.

ar15.com/forums/general/MrClean4Hire_took_his_own_life_page/5-1208401/?=1

Meh. They're alright. Some admins there are serious boot lickers. Got banned for supporting one of the dudes that operated with the Bundy's.

>Bix nood
i always chuckle when i see this phrase.

It's definitely different than it was 2 years ago. Ben Garrison and A Wyatt Mann Jew cartoons used to be everywhere. Not so much anymore

>Now the whole board is on the verge of going 1488

If the "its ok to be white" campaign is equal to actual white supremacy, then color me surprised...

I thought it was defense against the numerous leftists and jews that keep railing on and on about white people being terrible despite allowing niggers, gooks and shitskins to be "proud" of their skin color.

It is about normalizing white racial identity and showing whites how the current milieu feels about them.

Check'd

Well, Ben "Zyklon-B" Garrison's work doesn't need any alteration anymore, he has seen the light. Also, the faggot that edited most of Bens cartoons was a kike that got jailed a couple of years ago. A Wyatt Mann's greatest work will live on as long as there's internet, the happy merchant and the myriad of its variations.

They can be funny and somewhat helpful with pragmatic advice, but it is a big isreal first boomer factory. They are beginning to understand as the boomers fade away and the younger generation takes the lead.