ITS OKAY TO BE WHITE part 2

This should be the next flyer we put out. We need to keep it simple and to the point. Dont add any Nazi, white supremacy shit to it. Noting vulgar or anything that can even be considered offensive. What do we think user? I think this campaign is actually a good idea. Let other groups like BLM kill cops when they protest. We will just post flyers and trigger people quietly. Its like an assassin style protest. I love it.

P.S. - I live int he USA, my IP is in Denmark.

there is no part 2.
stop trying to co-opt the plan.

There's no "next". It's Okay to be White is working just fine, there's no need to change it in any way.

Oh, wow, another fool wants to change the message? Stop posting

NO PHASE 2
Do phase 1

Let's just stick to the plan, seeing as it's working and all.

fuck off, there is no phase 2 we stick to the original innocent message and watch leftist mental gymnastics trying to justify why being white is evil.

You shills are trying to ruin it. There is no part 2.

"It's okay to be white" says absolutely everything we need to say.

Reminder, its working.

we aren't following this up with anything

get it through your fucking head and stop making these threads every fucking day. if you're this fucking autistic that you can't just appreciate a thing for being a thing without trying to """improve""" it then go to fucking cripplechan and sperg out with the other genetic sediment

No.

and sage

Just saying its always good to keep one in the chamber. We dont have to roll it out now. agreed phase 1 is working.

There is no pt2
But keep this in your back pocket until there is
Might have some legs
STICK TO THE MESSAGE HOLY SHIT PEOPLE HOW MOTHER FUCKING DENSE CAN YOU BE
THIS
IS
A
LONG
TERM
CAMPAIGN

stick to the plan

Kill yourself, OP. I mean that seriously. You should fucking kill yourself.

There's no part two
Keep it simple and clean, keep it white
It is ok white
More is less in this case, stop fucking this shit up.

No it's not. We never have to roll it out. The point is it's a one and done.

How is this so hard for you retards to understand.

Please rate

kys shill

Sage

Daily reminder that there is no part two. Memes do not have part 2s.

See the story of advise dog to understand how Sup Forums learned this lesson.

Anyone who is saying to follow up and change this is a sabatoeur!! Don’t go along with changing or adding to it! It’s fine the way it is, perfect! Changing or adding to it will muddy the message that is clear for a reason, FUCK OFF

No no no no no fuck off shill you fucking shilll

fuck off denmark
no phase 2

NOPE
stick with the it's ok to be white
this is a slide thread
because it's so effective
(I think I even suggested it like 2 years ago)
IT'S
OK
TO
BE
WHITE
that's it. stop slide threading this shit you niggers
esp. for shit that you found a "huehue" meme response to

Not the original message/10

So as always 0/10

i'll keep one in your moms chamber

don't forget to sage his mom's vag, boys

don't forget to sage
people be like "hahah fuck white people"
then they realize that every eating content winner is a skinny short white guy
and the reality hits them
1 white guy can kill 10,000,000 non-whites
good luck subhumans
we gonna RIIIISEEEE LIKE A PURE WHITE FLAME
PIZZA LIGHTHOUSE

>hurrrr durrrr part twoooo guise
/leftypol/ strikes again

This is a commie pysop thread
SAGE

Nah

part two is the same as part one

fuck off already

FUCK OFF USA SHILL

Fuck you shill. Adding anything to the message like how we're a global minority makes it seem like we're edgy faggots using race bait to try to get a reaction out of people instead of making their reaction the race bait. We want people to wake up and see that the diversity we've been sold is not only a lie but that we're actually under attack by traitors among us and you can't do that by appealing to general emotions but only those that are personal and when you're told there's no room in the rainbow for you no matter what you say, feel or do it becomes a red pill of undeniable truth that you are no longer welcome even in your own country.

Suck a dick

Fuck off.

It's OK to be an Infidel. -> This you can print.

That shit you suggested is ineffective.

A 'Tiny' global minority

Some faggot issued a warning
Is there any danger in it?

Better write these poster per hand or use an old typewriter?

No, fuck you! Shill-bill! Don't distort the original message.

Keep it simple, stupid. The message is clear, it will error.exe their leftist brains if they say it's not okay to be white.

fuck off shill.
STICK TO THE PLAN, BOYS

THERE IS NO PART 2.

This is why people need to calm down. Whites are the minority in the world yet they're at the top. Even if they become a minority in america, they'll still be on top.

Daily Reminder anybody who wants to change the plan is either a shill or a kike.

Kikes have an innate instinct to lash out when they hear the word white, so it's obvious they want to change the words.

I have polled the feedback and it seems we will stick to the original. good constructive feedback boys lol

good now fuck off real quick forever

Everyone is a global minority, you dumbass

Nope. Misses the point of the first flyer.

You are stupid if you think this is a good idea. Literally every "part 2" that has been posted would be nothing but bad for us and easily spun by leftist media. You and every other "part 2" poster have clearly put no thought whatsoever into why the first flyer is written the way that it is and why your version is completely inferior, ineffective, and detrimental to the cause. The left doesn't care if whites are a minority, they would just make fun of you and white people as a whole for posting a sign like that. The entire point of the "It's okay to be White" sign is to get leftist SJWs riled up when they interpret the sign as racist, thus spreading the message that it's not okay to be white, and that saying otherwise is racist. When on the fence voters see the left up in arms about people thinking it's okay to be white, they'll be put off and the left will continue losing support. Please stop trying to make a part 2. The likelihood of anyone coming up with a more effective sign is slim to none, and you're only going to fuck it up if you post stupid, thoughtless shit such as this.

Until Its okay to be white stops being effective. Do nothing else. We will discuss whats next when this stops working.

There is no part 2. Hammer the iron while it's hot, boys. These shill threads are a sign that now is the time to strike hard

no part two. fuck off

I'm not sure if this one is a good idea, only one ethnic group is going to be a majority and while I understand why you're doing it you could probably come up with a simpler and less controversial message, we need to show all white people that those who hate us are scum, I'd suggest keeping it simple like "we have a right to exist" or something like that, it needs to wake up the sheep by showing them just how evil and hypocritical our opponents are