DUDE WEED LMAO

DUDE WEED LMAO

Disgusting.

his podcast reminds me of the ali g show

>hurr durr vape oil is THC oil
you brainlets never cease to amaze me. protip, you would cough like you're lungs are collapsing from something with actual substance, like mah boi JollieOllie . pic related, retard

all the kikes and normies come here to troll about weed, retards, kikes pretending to be nazis, fucking shit

actually original anons have always used weed, how to do think we prevent doing mass shootings?

i swear, without weed I probably would have killed one of you in a shopping mall long ago

I saw this and thought he must have ran out of ideas.

top bucko
video out when?

wtf, disorganizing myself NOW

There's a very high chance that the substance in that vaporizer is not actually weed.

so this is the power of a Sup Forums pass user

>i swear, without weed I probably would have killed one of you in a shopping mall long ago
Fucking funny.

This damage control

couldn't watch this because the filthy jew makes you pay money to watch his podcast. can you fucking believe this jewish fuck?

Same just went to twitch, open video, "what a fucking jew"

What race is that ?

Does this count as sorting yourself?

If so I'm full sorted everyday at least 3x per day.

vods are subscriber only, because he puts it on youtube later instead. the stream was free to watch like every stream on twitch.

both are jews too

I've never understood your strange infatuation with this faggot.

S A G E D

The absolute stinky jew, I bet it was the idea of his israeli spy gf.

*Unsorted

I sort myself out every day during lunchbreak and then all throughout the night B) 420 braze it

He kind of annoyed me with his whole constantly complaining about youtube and youtubers phase

now he's on his jewwy "be friends with everyone even if i hate them i just pretend for money"

dabbed

almost every youtuber does that when they get big its called collabs, but this jew literally collabs with everyone, every single youtuber on top even if he doesn't like them

Boomer.

56% race.

idk why anybody would find that kike funny, he literally insults you and your intelligence, if you find it funny and watch it, it means you like being told

>HAHAHAHAH WHAT A FUCKING MORON YOU ARE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>HERE ILL SLAP MY ASS FOR THE CAMARA AND MAKE MILLIONS YOU FUCKING IDIOTS!!!!!
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this are all his videos

*coughs"

It's always a filthy Jew that corrupts any would-be saviors/heroes of the West. Fucking Jews...

>you're
Maybe I'm a fucking idiot

It's vape you silly bitches.

>reddit meme of the week
>would-be savior/hero of the West

Are you guys really that slow?
It's a joke, there's no THC in that thing. Ethan originally created the meme to joke about the vape-enthusiasts when vaping started to be cool some time ago. The fact the he brought up to Peterson is just to get some laughs, there's no political undertone around it, I don't understand what's wrong with the picture itself.
What a bunch of easy triggered bitches you are...

Was never a fan of Jordan Peterson nor H3H3, kind of wish some people on Sup Forums would stop being fascinated with them.
I don't look up to any anti-SJW e-celebs.

Kush