Happening tomorrow

you’ve been warned

tfw leftists are to chicken shit to try anything in Texas

>No Wisconsin

God dammit. Fucking Pantifa saying Milwaukee liberals and niggers just aren't worth the trouble.

Middleburg huh? Guess they are scared to riot around the niggers in Jacksonkill. Clay county is suburban, that's where the low income liberals live

pedosta should be going down today
let's see

Yup. Wish they’d try this shit in Dallas.

uMM....RAGING storms today in some states, THIS AINT GOING DOWN BRUH

All seem to only be in blue areas.

it's just a larp, nothing is happening tomorrow... they're just trying to get a reaction out of us like we did with the IOTBW stuff.
sage in all fields guys

Why do you guys fall for these obvious LARPs? Go to fucking /x/.

Lmfao...This is great, they'll be trapped in the cities with no 'rural idiots' to supply them. I hope they all starve to death huddled around dildo fires.

I'm calling bullshit on this list. Solvang is a tiny ass Danish American area in California. And San ardo has a population of like 200 people.

Middleburg boys will skin them alive dancing in the pastures to Johnny cash...

>Griffin, GA
Literally where?

because we're open minded and choose to learn how to distinguish larp from insider intel

So, Antifa is just a bunch of kids with guns?

Yaawwwnn.....I think I might take a little lunchtime nap.

please, don't be so cruel, we both know something this amazing is not destined to come to pass

16-28. Manchildren and kids alike

On prior lists, Austin was on it.

>no NY riots

THE FUCK. I'm 2 blocks away from Trump tower where i live. Was going to livestream from my balcony.

>Arms
Well, that pic will go right to the FBi

That Minot, North Dakota rally is going to be fucking wild.

Weaponized retards... this can only end badly.

Lads, is the OP pic submitted as a tip to the FBI?
Get ready to start getting rid of those extremists who threaten white people's existence.
No matter who supports those kind of people, anyone who does so has to prove that way by protecting them, their families and so on.

Whoever tends to have made credible threats should be targeted.

GUYS!
800,000??

HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Checked, and looks comfy desu, show us your apartment

new york is a century old
that's all i feel when i see NY pics now, thinking of how top asian cities look like

The springs in Colorado. Bwaaah. That’s the most right wing part of the front range. Denver maybe. This whole thing is a nu-male fag circle jerk.