Yaaasssss gurrrl

Yaaasssss gurrrl

Should this be acceptable in 2K17?

(If you answer no, check your privilege)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YcNGpe_f2es
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is he black?

youtube.com/watch?v=YcNGpe_f2es

She voted trump so she gets to stay.

Wonder how (((they))) would feel if he were still a man dating a 21 year-old white woman.

Is it a he?

>she
>her

This is so confusing

Bruce voted Trump because he was told to by his overlords

>OMG ew there are trannies voting for Trump, that's degenerate and I don't think I can support him anymore

pic related

How progressive are you?

The tranny agenda almost directly opposes the feminist agenda and Caitlyn is still a republican. He can stay 2bh

I hate the way millenicunts talk
Everytinevthey talk or write I get this uncontrollable urge to push gravel into their eyes as I rape their arses

There's a chance

>oh no, two consenting adults are dating! They might even have intercourse in their bedroom!! REEEEEEEE!!
Sometimes you guise come across as plain bitter and retarded. Sorry.

This. Jenner's whole existence is a hilariously subversive meme, which we should all prop up.

No.
>checks privilege. A half litre low.
Thanks for the reminder, OP.

I'm in a Facebook group which I realised is populated entirely by SJW millennials. I would quit but it's fascinating because when they get angry they can only communicate in stock phrases.

>Sounds like X but ok
>X and I'm like Y
>single emoji/letter/gif/hashtag

I doubt that women consider gays and trannies as human. But they support them anyway because it reduces the number of undesirable men hitting on them. It's even better when these men only serve to provide emotional comfort.

>[topic] and [emotion we want out readers to have]
Nothing is more intellectually insulting than millenial journalism. Such blatant subversion. What makes it more insulting is that it's fucking everywhere.

But they oppose the one good thing about feminism which is that a woman is a real thing and not just something you can decide to be.

Just because you cut your dick off doesn't make you a woman. It makes you a dude with no dick. If he wants to be a woman, he should be dating a dude. I guess he is a trans-homo.

Sup Forums finds out she is a he, and we're just like, that's fucking gay

he gets to go in the gas chamber last

Wait I thought everyone hated her now because he’s a republican?

Or has that gone away because it’s an oppressed trans person

I don’t even know anymore. I want off this ride

>Trans black dating tranny
Please let it be true

No, the existence of Kardashians is not acceptable in 2017

He kept his dick. You can identify as woman with a dick, shitlord. You cannot however identify as a piece of mid century modern furniture. I have read the bylaws.

Jenner is dating a fellow chick with a dick named Sophia Hutchins. Pic related

The people who write things like the article in the OP do not have the intelligence or attention span to consider that he is both trans and a Republican. It's simply too complex.

See

He got himself a boipucci.

i really dont care honestly

in the next century ppl r gonna prolly b able 2 become an actual anthropomorphic animal(aka furry) anyway @ the rate our technology is accelerating -- let alone the fact that men will most likely also b able 2 get a pussy without mutilating their themselves amongst a myriad of other things

Kim K. wannabe. This is getting great.

Gul Dukat is my favorite Kardashian

genitals

:3

Honestly I will be happy when I can put my body into stasis and put myself into a simulated world.

I guess it's not okay for 50 year old white men to date 20 year olds unless they chop off their own dick first.

yea that's basically heaven... lol

YAAAS QUEEN SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYY

One day furniture will be a common gender identity.

Make sure you spend a good amount of time advocating for the construction of Roko’s Baskilisk before you go doing that.

what about the Anti-Roko's Basilisk

Well guess what dorknozzle, run a DNA profile. He's a dude. Dick or no dick. Tits or no tits. He is still a dude. I get it, he is fucked up in the brain housing group, but I will never respect him. Ever. Or anyone who demands that I do. You can "identify" as whatever you want, hell, I've always wanted to be a fighter pilot, but I'm 6'6" and have shitty eyes. Guess what? I'm NOT a fighter pilot. I'm sick of fucktards like him demanding that normal people "respect" them. Nope. Fucker needs to look up the word shame. Sheezus.

It's funny how if he is trans dating anyone: "you go girl"

Old woman dating 21 yo man: "you go girl"

Interracial any age: "dating 21 yo and it's beautiful"

Old white man dates 21 yo white girl: "problematic"

That’s the oldest looking 21year old I’ve ever seen