When will Russians figure out the Putin is their Clinton?

It's incredibly obvious that Putin is funneling money out of Russia, but how can we make his people see that he is just their version of Hillary Clinton? His health is in decline, there are incredible rumors of his homosexuality, and the upcoming elections could see him unseated from power! We need to seize this opportunity and get elected somebody that isn't a fucking goon--PUTIN MUST GO!
>>Also, Putin takes testosterone and is still a gigantic faggot, hella low-t manlet

Are you weak faggots unprepared to troll the Russians back? They helped our country win the election inadvertantly, and brag about how they're trying to bring us down--Russians are honorary niggers now and they should be treated as such! >>Fucking slav-kike scum

Vladmir Putin is a dick licking faggot who will sell his country out for a second time given the chance. His people need to Ghaddafi him (RAZOR BLADE UP HIS ASS!)

Anti Russia shilling today is popping off. Legit would move to Russia btw.

It's not shilling newfag, it's called an opinion--Something very few of you are able to conceive on your own. Nobody's ever heard of that kike-trash before either, fucking kys 'Jenna'

>"Something very few of you are able to conceive on your own"
>user actually thinks that not agreeing with them is not an opinion

It's sad to see that Putin doesn't have russians best interest at heart.

Anyway, only Russian fags are shilling that cunt. Russians are salty butthurt faggots right now after finding out they barely influenced the election like Sup Forums did. Shilling that fake cunt is a joke, 'she' literally had zero affect on opinions.
>>pol believing a kike anyway

Nobody cares, do your own dirty work, you lazy jewish parasite.

I don't have to be logical, you meme-flagging faggot

I will. Watch what happens to Russian groups insides of cities this winter.

It’s an insult to Putin to compare him to that braindead grill power sheister known as Hillary Clinton. To be so far into denial as to not accept that she was an idiot who campaigned on her vagina all her life is to condemn yourself to a world of pain and ignorance.

Putin is clearly much smarter, more experienced and politically oriented than Hillary could’ve ever hoped to have been. Hillary is below Sarah Palin on the intelligence scale and the only reason she got this far is because of her husband.

Putin’s corruption aside, he is a far better leader for Russia than Hillary could ever be.

>finding out they barely influenced the election like Sup Forums did

Agree somewhat. After a person visits Sup Forums enough, their soul warps. Can't say that effect is nothing.

>Shilling that fake cunt is a joke

I actually don't know who this is, I just like good gifs.

Look up the word memetic before you use the word meme again you filthy cultureless brainlet.

Ahahahaa I knew you fucking russian shills would crawl out of your caves eventually! Take note Sup Forums, this is what a shill looks like, meme flag and all. The level of dick sucking you perform on your master is Obama-level. You faggots are so brainwashed it's embarassing. Enjoy this 'moment of glory' your hovel-countryside has;your overconfidence will be your undoing!
>>Also we are annexxing Siberia soon, subhuman. World America incoming

I won't look shit up, don't pretend you're a man of 'definition' all the sudden because you think it helps your argument. The russian shilling on this board is out of control, the obvious faggots need to be called out.

It's an insult to humanity as a whole to compare anyone to Clinton.

>Putin is clearly much smarter, more experienced and politically oriented than Hillary could’ve ever hoped to have been

True. He's seems an above average statecrafter, just objectively.

>Hillary is below Sarah Palin on the intelligence scale and the only reason she got this far is because of her husband.

EXACTLY. Palin had it on hard mode because media was shitting on her and Clinton had the licking the shit off her ass. They even said on CNN that there was nothing more they could do to help her.

Can't wait to see the lack of real arguments to your post

>if I call my enemies a shill and throw in the word "kike" pol will fall for my deceptions
>literally Schlomo's first trick

This is how pol dies--Rolling over and letting Russian inside it's anus

Once that nigger Putin is gone in April you'll seethe influence you let that faggot have on you--You're probably too dumb to let it bother you though. Thankfully Trump will lead the march through Siberia!
>>Can't wait to rape Russian women and children!

Haha. Just occurred to me that Putin is a hybrid of Clinton and Trump. He’s got Trump’s fake machismo and arrogance and Clinton’s complete corruption and ambition.

Russanons, I’ve never felt sorrier for you.

At least somebody gets it. Russians are blindly following the guy like he's a god, but he's just trying yo play everybody. The man actually uses his own daughter as a honeypot, he's an 'evil genius' but only relative to his braindead cult. Kinda like Obama.

The Russian government wants:
>traditionalism
>revival of Orthodoxy
>regional stability
>access to territories it's held since before the US began

Yeah, they're the real deal. The whole anti-Russia thing is genius though. Cranky old boomer conservatives will see their old enemy Russia revived and fall back into that familiar enemy mode, and the easily swayed and rootless demobongs and leftists will go against whomever the establishment wants to go against. This would've turned conservatives against their traditionalist international allies and allow the leftists to use the old neocon narrative against traditionalists as a whole. Unfortunately for this narrative, conservatives are no longer what they were and the face of things has changed significantly-mostly due to leftist radicalism in the first place.

>anus
shill confirmed, gtfo

He already said it was his last term serving a long ass time ago, you fucking retard.

>>Also we are annexxing Siberia soon
wow, the delusion in this post...

>shills agreeing with each other
>both obviously females
i wonder what opinion-control organization might be behind this...

it is incredibly obvious, that you are a fucking idiot

hey goys we need to get a soros backed candidate the in russian presidency

its the only way to respond to their act of meme war

Every victory day, I sit around with my Russian friends
>>SMUG
You faggots really collectively believe your military is above toy-grade?

You fucking idiot, not understanding who pays for Soros, is Putin