How prepared are you?

What real skills do you have that can aid you and your family when the wolves come huffin and puffin?When the masks fall off memes wont save you

That's what i thought

Sup Forums is gonna be dead when the collapse comes lol

Skills won't matter as much as community. The number one thing that will be needed is bodies willing to stand guard. If you don't have a circle of 20-30 close friends/family you're pretty much fucked no matter what you know.

Virtually everyone is going to be fucked. If you can't live for a year based off the food you've got stored you're immediately fucked. If you don't have at least a month's worth of drinkable water (more depending on where you live) you're fucked. Nothing you're going to learn that's going to make beans sprout faster or make it rain.

If you learn what plants can be eaten then that's already a big help

if you choose sitting in a dark bunker then obviously you will need different skills

Yeah it would help but that doesn't change the fact that in order to have a good chance of surviving some kind of societal collapse you need a community with enough arms, food storage, and access to clean water to weather the first year.

The only large community I'm aware of that actually takes this seriously in the U.S. is the Mormons. Almost everyone else is just a LARPer.

I worked on a friends farm when I was younger. I've hunted pheasant and have reasonable agricultural knowledge for a non farmer. I've also spent hundreds of hours working on my dads allotment over the years and go camping regularly during the summer.

As a profession I drive a HGV so that might be useful for something?

I have 17 acres of woods in north north ga...everything on the grid but my essentials are hooked up to a gassifier and generator. I have a shit ton of chickens and 2 goats. I already grow veggies n shit in a fairly decent sized greenhouse...have a well and right by a creek. not worried a bit.

I don't live in a city or suburb.
Everyone around me has guns and water wells.

Don't forget the armish big fella.

white city people will be the first to go
then the suburb people will be next

I don't know that they're big into being armed and self defense. Odds are they'll just get raided and massacred.

www.shtfschool.com

Read, learn, implement, keep learning.
Get fit.

It's OK to be an Infidel.

>collapse

You do understand that the governments will still cling to power by making enclaves.Maybe not as powerful as once before but still powerful enough to exert their control over you still.

I dont have to prepare, im a doctor so I can literally show up to any survival group and say: "waddup I got a big doc" and they will beg me to stay and eat their food.

Not going to need someone standing around telling nurses what to do and signing paperwork.

yes but the government will not be SJW so you will actually WANT to live in the enclaves.

>they

you are the one giving power to "government"

without you there is no government

Lets all agree on one thing after the collapse:
Women do not get equal rights and dont get to vote!
I swear to god if any man after the collapse suggests women be given the right to vote, youre going to feel a sharp pain in the back of your neck!

I've bought books on survival and enough rice to turn myself Chinese

lol

Do you know how to cultivate penicilline? I dont think so, better check your priviledge you blue collar slob! jk

The Amish don't fight. Their only option is to become a peasant class for a superior force or face massacre.

I’ve got two balls and a dick so I’ll be just fine, thank you

If you can raise mushrooms you can cultivate peniscilliin. Stop acting like you know anything Mr paper pusher.

Yeah maybe if you could actually create medicine from raw materials you'd be worth it. Most people don't recognize how much modern medicine is completely reliant on the system. My brother-in-law did doctors without borders for awhile and he could do pretty much nothing without access to pharmaceuticals and modern diagnostics. He was at the point where he was rationing OTC pain relievers to people he believed had terminal cancer (couldn't confirm).

true,but as you see now.people are past the point of giving up on government.Hundreds and thousands will flock to still gov controlled enclaves and areas.Giving them massive manpower and a stronger military then anyone around can muster.They will STILL have aircraft and a navy.Any soldiers loyal to the government (alot) will be directed to protect any craft.All they have to do is spout that they are america still and the military will jump.

>raise mushrooms
just dont inject me with your mushrooms please.

@ OP
but seriously I watch a lot of survival videos on youtube so I know how to cast liquid aluminium with household items, I know knots etc etc
ill be fine.
Ill probably be a trader of medicine. Everyone would gladly pay a weeks production for 1 pil of antibiotics that potentially life saving. Also because I will need guards as a trader i will have my own mini-army. Fuck, Im actually looking forward to it!

Was an eagle scout when it actually meant something, have had training with numerous firearms, know how to reload my own ammo, I know how to cook my own food, as well as catch my own food. I've also been lifting for almost a year. I'm ready to suppress the commie uprising

sadly :(

it's all a fun game until you get shot or stabbed :p

>Most people don't recognize how much modern medicine is completely reliant on the system
This is true, they dont teach the theory anymore, but its my hobby to look stuff like that up. I like to know how vaccines work, antibiotics etc etc.
I also like to know how the advanced equipment works, so I could also be useful for conserving theoretical knowledge for future generations.

You'll need that army to prevent me from injecting your boypussy.

2x 700 get
Spooky vision activated

My Grizzly backpak has 65 L. I can fit a small child in it!

>they will beg me to stay and eat their food.

You mean enslave you to perform medicine while they don't have any food for themselves, let alone to give you

>Everyone would gladly pay a weeks production for 1 pil of antibiotics that potentially life saving. Also because I will need guards as a trader i will have my own mini-army. Fuck, Im actually looking forward to it!
God almighty
you have to be 18 to post here

dobre są?
potrzebuje taki plecaszek

>You'll need that army to prevent me from injecting your boypussy
hmmm...assuming you wont be putting your boipussi to work in one of my brothels
Fuck! Im actually looking forward to this, and the insane thing is that the collapse is a mathematical certainty. Between 2020 and 2030 the American welfare state goes bankrupt and the violence starts.

>enslave me
I dont think so, im very charismatic, Ill be fucking the warlords daughters before the first week is over.

Yes way. The largest backpack with zippers, not like these retarded mountain bags with strings.

If those warlords are anything like the Afghani warlords I've encountered you'll probably be skinned alive and staked outside the city for dogs to eat. Normally I would say this couldn't happen in the Netherlands but it's becoming more likely every day.

>2 off-road 4x4's
>20 acres in small all white community
>water well
>garden
>built underground shelter with shipping container 2 years ago.
>major river backs up against my land
>main drive can be demolished and flooded by said river.
>enough bud to get me through....anything
>3 hunting rifles, 1 AR15, 4 pistols, and 2 shotguns.
>most gun-friendly state in the nation.
>comfy.jpeg

>Afghani warlords I've encountered
Ok Rambo tell us some war stories

Memes aside, when a hard nuclear collapse happens being anywhere near a city is very bad. Before the war even starts the best thing is to take your money, exchange it for silver/some gold and go live in a third world country.

Live on a barracks so compared the rest of the UK I am basically god emperor of weapons. I have lots of medicine stored up from over the years, great community with people of knowledge on how to survive SHTF situations. 8ft fence that is guarded around the clock anyway, also Gurkha's on my street so come at me. I think we have a massive water supply somewhere on base but not sure. Aslong as I bunker down I am gucci.

I did it before, i can do it again. Bring it

also I've been thinking recently, is it possible to faraday cage your house?

>real skills
Combat experience with a light infantry recon unit. But like said, you need people who you are willing to trust with your life.

One is none. In order to keep watch effectively you need to have at least six people, and even with six people you're going to be exhausted if you have to keep watch for any significant length of time. Two up for two hours, four down. Everyone able to get at least 4 hours of uninterrupted sleep a night, and four people able to perform tasks requiring low readiness while two maintain high readiness.

Right now I live a pretty isolated life in an extremely left-wing urban area. Really no one here who would be an asset, just burdens. So I'm pretty much fucked if I can't get the hell out of dodge and back to rural areas where I know people worth knowing.

Please tell me this is a chick

Commander Aziz was a local warlord in Paktika province. We’d detain/capture insurgents or sometimes just locals and we’d only have until we returned to the COP to interrogate them before we had to turn them over to the ANA. By far the most effective method was to tell the detainees we were turning them over to Commander Aziz. They would tell us anything and several begged to simply be executed. Weird feeling having a grown man grab your rifle and put it to his head begging to simply be shot. This went on for months before we actually got to meet the man in FOB Orgune. Didn’t seem any different than the kandak commanders we’d worked with but nobody else was as infamous.

Could all be bullshit but not a whole lot scares Afghans in that region. Pretty much just helicopters and Commander Aziz.

>Could all be bullshit
Exactly what I was thinking

Hiding in a fridge and eating pot noodles is hardly doing it mate is it

...Its a chick, bro...you need to take a break from this site, man

Feel free to look him up. He did some photo shoots and I'm pretty sure some articles were written about him. Fairly certain he's now General Azizullah. Very controversial guy by western standards but all the locals think he's an absolute brute. That's really saying something for that area of the world.

Yeah ,though here are benefits to being a lone wolf too , better mobility , easier to hide

Can you expand on this?

What are low readiness tasks? High readiness?

Thanks in advance. Good luck mate, I hope you make it.

i can tie a square knot
t. eagle scout

You can faraday anything. Do it, test with cellphone. If you get no signal, you're golden. Just bing it, its not rocket science.

This is you.

Medical professionals will be I high demand. However, be mentally prepared to become a slave to a warlord. Hide your power level until you are sure you are with a group that has a moral compass. However, in frogland you will probably end up working for the military or whatever is left of it.

>faraday cage your house?

No reason to do that. Get a big ass box. Line the inside worth copper mesh. Put a slightly smaller box inside of that. Put spare electronics in said box. Seal it all up.

There, you're done.

No, there's really not. You can only stay alert for maybe half a day. At some point you have to rest, eat, take a shit, etc. You need, absolutely need, someone to watch your back. Two is one and one is none.

The absolute smallest group I've ever worked in was four. Two guys providing overwatch and me and another guy searching a few small houses. That was fucking scary. In retrospect it was idiotic to have even done it, but it was kinda off-the-books revenge for a bunch of our guys getting killed in the area. We thought we'd have an easier time finding the triggerman if we kept things small. Didn't find anyone though, and if we could have easily run into more than we could have handled.

>low readiness tasks
Real simple shit, like maintenance, cleaning, writing reports, etc. If you're in a small outpost you have to do all the drudge work of maintaining the place yourself. You want to have a couple of dudes in full kit on watch while you're doing that stuff. If you're in a SHTF situation you probably have even more drudge work to do, like purifying water and cooking food, improving your position, whatever. Stuff you can't do while simultaneously maintaining high alertness in full kit.

>Have a contingency plan
>Have gear for short-term mobile survival
>Have small cache of weapons and small buried caches along my escape route from my inner-city
>Spent half a decade in the military, mostly with combat medicine and acute trauma units
>Have plenty of ammunition and alternate routes to cover rioting, invasion, or natural disaster.

If you give me a cotton shirt, a bag of fertilizer, and a car battery I can make gunpowder. I can also turn a tree and a pig into biofuel and a vasodilator.

Why on earth everyone on pol is catatrosphistic?

Look up FM 3-21.8 for some basics. Chapters 3, 6, 8, and 9 will provide a good framework for the tasks you should be prepared for. The Army doesn't always have the best solutions but they're very good at outlining the problems. All of the solutions are going to be what they call METT-TC dependent. You can look into METT-TC if you want for another outline of the various considerations you'll need to factor in to your solutions.

I'm sure other militaries have other (potentially better) documents but you can get all of our shit online for free.

god ,I want to play that now

fishing with rod and net, also decent at navigating controlling a boat. alright rifle aiming skills. good knowledge of how to grow foods (vegetables, mushrooms etc.) in significant amounts and also how to contain it, to make it last during winter etc.. im a big strong dude so i can lift and push heavy stuff. decent anatomy knowledge and also know a lot of different herb medicines (not weed). got a huge family, many whom are hunters and most men in my family have the same skills mentioned above, some are even better/more skills/stronger. the women are strong too in their own ways and awesome cooks. i could keep going, and forgot to mention that they are all redpilled.

South here. We got a well. And I have access to handguns. The neighbors will be giving me their shit if I start starving

THE END IS COMING

I only require a max of 4 hours sleep and I'm good fampai , I also can carry a lot and shoot straight

>I only require a max of 4 hours sleep and I'm good
Trust me man you'll get pretty exhausted if you have to go on 4 hours of sleep a night for 4-5 days, while doing hard physical labor during the day. You're not going to be at your best.

One of the reasons why you always have two guys awake on watch in a single position is so that they can help to keep each other awake. You'll nod off and not even realize it.

Conscript long range recon training + hunting rifle

I KNEW IT!

i got about 3 months of food. one month without a water source. best I've done so far. really worked out well too having tons of food.

There will be 24 and 48 hour periods where you will not be allowed to sleep. At some point you will be required to lay down for 6-10 hours. Seen some very tough individuals get very testy after a week or two living in a patrol base.

Remember you'll also be almost perpetually dehydrated, working at an extreme calorie deficit, and very constrained as to what you can do to regulate temperature.

now i got the tobacco problem solved too. so looking good.

This is a given. We need to speed up the collapse to end this feminism nightmare.

Willing to share login?

Thanks mate.

Cleaning is uber important. Most people will die from infections and diarrhea dehydration in SHTF.

Because some of us are educated people who know about the current paradigm and we know that when the Sovereign Debt Crisis hits, the party will start for sure due to mass chimp outs.

Thanks american bro.

I tried to install it with the MIB88 mod and that shit crashed at the temple of trials.

RAGE UNINSTALL

Do you have a cousin I can marry?
You know, after I unfuck my life.

Been getting /fit/ and been amassing a shit ton of guns. Looking into a binary trigger system ar-15. I might try getting an armored truck, a cheap airplane with a gun on it, etc. I’m also farming a bunch of my own shit too.

I just read the free stuff.

Although I know someone who downloaded his old course on torrent and he shared it with me (I don't have it anymore, my old HD an heroed itself). YOU WOULDN'T DOWNLOAD A CAR THOU...

I don't know about the new course, but the old one is good, especially regarding mindset, hearing the interview with Selco really gives you a good idea of the kind of fucked up shit SHTF entails. Recommended.

>Airplane with a gun.
Lol, is it legal to buy a agricultural plane and put napalm on its liquid tank?

Well looks like we found the slaver

I have books about mechanic,steam,electric stuff in a faraday caged box on a eink reader.
Guess who's going to rebuild the world.

Metzner, lol.

ye

>tfw bug out bag prepped but have the flu

>tfw balkanigger ruralfag
what's a bugbag, something like a tampon?

Im a master lockpick , I'll find my way.

I dunno but i'm a quick learner, I think I can muster the creative ability to kill a huffin and puffin wolf should they come a running.
Besides the point.
What the fuck are the NEETs doing for themselves should the collapse never happen? What if everything gets better and you all prepared for the worst? Then what? THEN WHAT YOU MISERABLE FUCKS