Thread #9: → → (Cross-thread) → → → archive.is/pSalw
Thread #10: → → (Cross-thread) → → → archive.is/s3kLW
Thread #11: → → (Cross-thread) → → → archive.is/rTBSR
Thread #12: → → (Cross-thread) → → archive.is/aGaSD
Thread #13: → → (Cross-thread) → → archive.is/Tn8yP
Thread #14: → → (Cross-thread) --> --> archive.is/ffUMr

>Updates
Posted by Q in Thread #4 BEFORE THE TWITTER INCIDENT:
"We are fully prepared that all social media will be shut down to prevent the spread of this information (i.e. POTUS' Twitter etc. and/or mass censoring).""

In thread 9 this drops:
apnews.com/a7589ef1d4034a08b93d966abbb05017
FBI agents working for Mueller
Mueller doesn't have FBI agents working for him, hes hired by the DOJ, not the FBI. So Sessions Rosenstein or Wray had to give the thumbs up.

Assange Tweet:
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/926287622141566976 (embed)

Thread 12: Shills finally got their orders. Ignore them.

>TL;DR:
Qanon comes in and delivers massive breadcrumbs.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CBSNews/status/926444860491657216
boards.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=4Tr0otuiQuU
dailymail.co.uk/wires/reuters/article-5036797/Senior-U-S-Republican-proposes-oversight-foreign-lobbying.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490
thehill.com/homenews/senate/357136-grassley-calls-for-special-counsel-on-uranium-1
grassley.senate.gov/news/news-releases/grassley-statement-committee-vote-criminal-antitrust-anti-retaliation-act-2017-s
fas.org/sgp/crs/secrecy/R40603.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BRING IT ON BABY

twitter.com/CBSNews/status/926444860491657216

g-guys

first for second civil war

hahahahaha.... i can't breathe @ how retarded 4/pol/ is...

First for maga

Bump

JUST IN: Secret Service says subject in custody after “suspicious activity” along White House North Fence line; POTUS en route to Hawaii.

first for dead kikes

*third for second civil war

inb4 only pretending to be this gullible

Fuck u beat me too it

MAGA Faggot

REMINDER:
Trump's mentor is /ourguy/

LARP thread boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/147747175#top

Kill yourself before you shill yourself

07-04-1776
12-07-1941
09-11-2001
11-03-2017

are we all pumped for the podesta indictment today and the huma indictment monday? lmfao.........i laugh at your low iqs and your empty heads

Some alt left idiot probably

So glad I stayed up all night for this

DRAIN THE SWAMP
>DRAIN THE SWAMP
DRAIN THE SWAMP
>DRAIN THE SWAMPDRAIN THE SWAMP
>DRAIN THE SWAMP
DRAIN THE SWAMP
>DRAIN THE SWAMPDRAIN THE SWAMP
>DRAIN THE SWAMP

I can't wait to see a Patriot's boot crush your skull in.

Rolling for Podesta suicide

THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=4Tr0otuiQuU

Trump takes off minutes ago, then white house goes on lockdown. Its starting to look like this is real so far.
If Podesta is arrested, or brought in, its happening.

you will need to roll at least a 12

keep crying, brainlet

READ the AP news link in the OP you dumb fuck, then promptly kys.

How are retards like you able to keep breathing let alone figure out how to post here

Wait give me a rundown I've been away all week

See boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/147747175#top

ur just as fucking stupid as they are for thinking that changes anything......

We've been watching this 3hour+ epic of a movie in the Grand Chan Theatre, and I don't want you to miss the climax of this kino film.
There is no reason to hide under your seat prepping or taking a panic attack in the cinema restroom.

The only thing you should be freaking out is if you got the double-butter or garlic-butter version of the extra large popcorn at the store.

Stay at home, watch shills and their masters throw themselves in, and snuggle up with us savoring the moment.

I'd say it def is happening, Podesta would be the cherry on top at this point. It would whip us into a happening frenzy though for sure

Did CIA Susan Boyle poster finally pass out?

Motherfucker was going for 13+ hours straight.

Must have had some of that deep state meth the CIA stole from the Nazis.

Expalin why the white house is on lockdown after the president takes off in AF1 then faggot.

Maybe

Intadesting.

ok.

Anyone else nervous AF right now?

>13 hours
>meth

If it was meth, he wouldn't stop until sunday.

Q Clearence told us to look into Senator Grassley
"Senior U.S. Republican proposes more oversight of foreign lobbying"
>dailymail.co.uk/wires/reuters/article-5036797/Senior-U-S-Republican-proposes-oversight-foreign-lobbying.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490
"proposed a bill on Tuesday to overhaul disclosure rules regarding anyone working on behalf of a foreign government, a law that has received renewed attention after Paul Manafort was indicted for violating it."
"Critics have argued the reporting requirements for (the current law) FARA are unclear and contains loopholes that allow American lobbyists to avoid disclosure of their foreign clients."
Remember Sen. Grassley is HEAD of the Senate Judiciary Committee.

>thehill.com/homenews/senate/357136-grassley-calls-for-special-counsel-on-uranium-1
Grassely calls for special counsel on Uranium 1

>grassley.senate.gov/news/news-releases/grassley-statement-committee-vote-criminal-antitrust-anti-retaliation-act-2017-s
"Too often, whistleblowers who expose waste, fraud, and abuse are treated like second-class citizens. Many times they risk their careers simply by telling the truth. It happens in both the federal government and in private business. This legislation will protect criminal antitrust whistleblowers from workplace retaliation."

Senator Chuck Grassley is /ourguy/

>Have Secret sessions been underway?
>How could this be discovered
>>>What must be reported even if it filed under 'State Secrets'
Especially the last question can someone help me answer this? Obama and Bush abused the ever living fuck out of States Secrets priveldge.
>fas.org/sgp/crs/secrecy/R40603.pdf

A real president. I miss those days.

"""Fence Jumper""" as announced by Secret S, but who knows for sure.

yeah, it really adds to the tucker story, you dumb fucking moron........... podesta indictment incoming today 3.11, as promised..... huma monday.... u all ready? lmfao

oh damn

No, but I am comfy.

Who's going to jail?

LOL MAGA back at ya kike!

Wouldn't podesta indictment be known by now ?

>grassley is /ourguy/
How the hell did my agricultural state get someone like him as senator?

Weinstein accused of rape!

I have a class today at uni and I'm praying shit doesn't go down while I'm there. It's in the center of Niggerdelphia so I'd be right fucked if the antifa hordes show up

Maybe related. WhatsApp is down.

So he leaves for Asia from Hawaii at like 6:30 cst?

I can feel it. I think the whole world can feel it at some level.

Calm down, brother. Take deep breaths. God's on our side.

Remember when she made like 10mil off the recount scam?

His lawyer was contacted late last night, which leads me to believe Podesta will go to the FBI on his own with his lawyer to answer questions.

Oh god my sides, she actually thinks Mueller is on their side HAAH WAAW

because communism/evil/pedophilia doesn't have a foothold there. You seem lucky to have him, the more I read about him, the more Im convinced this guy is 100% Patriot

The Trump "rogue employee" tweet is the most significant one from this morning, imo.

> Hillary rigged the DNC so she could get nominated
> Russia rigged the election

Which one is it Pocahontas?

Cuck Grassley sent a letter to Lynch asking about Uranium One.

That letter ended up in the hands of a Clinton Foundation VP days later who sent it to Podesta and Hillary and company warning them Grassley was asking questions

He is our guy

Remember when just about every democrat used the election to make money off their gullible base?

They all think Muller is on their side.
They are in for a rude awakening

Not nervous, excited. Similar energy, but better channeled.

Give em a good kick in the clit

Remember to put on something black, and peel off down a side alley the first chance you get. Hide there until Nightfall, if need be. Then head to the countryside.

I member

It’s times like this I wish I had a twatter so I could ask her that

So is it Skippy or his faggot brother?

Or we are...

Yeah, the 90s had everything. Pogs, sneakers with lights in the heels, and rapist presidents.

>rogue employee
Hmmm...

HOLY SHIT

THEY FORGOT MUELLER IS A MARINE

We are all praying for you user

Faggot brother from what I can piece together

Shit. This better happen soon. I've got to go work by late morning if it doesn't. I have to go to Colorado Springs, too. Not good.

sounds like you're on the wrong site

>communism/evil/pedophilia doesnt have a foothold here
Not 100% sure about the pedo part but unfortunately we have the seeds planted for the other two in Iowa City and a little in Des Moines and the Quad Cities. Having most of the population purple pilled (don't be an ass and they won't care) tends to help.

STOP SOOOOOO FAKE! SAD!

FAKE

I have a feeling they won't announce the indictment of podesta until after trump is out of the country

Stop being fake news nigger

Why would she even be awake to respond? Wasn’t trumps tweet at like 3am or some shit?

what did he mean when he said north korea doesnt have a nuclear programme anymore?

BOOOORRRRIIIINNGGGGG

Is this real, anyone else seen it?

Fuck off

Rah

hardly got any sleep last night. Up thinking about this happening. What do you think, lads? Do I have time to hit the gym?

The sealed indictments last week including Manafort were not broken by CNN until Friday evening...