H-holy shit. Fukken based! WHITE SHARIA WHEN?!

h-holy shit. Fukken based! WHITE SHARIA WHEN?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QHFj8o2DGKQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying its wrong

Christians are cuckolds aka useful idiots of the internationalist parasite

youtube.com/watch?v=QHFj8o2DGKQ
Literally me rn! Salaam, friend

Islam is anti-degeneracy in all ways. Women in Islam know their place, men are masculine, degeneracy is stamped out in the most brutal fashion. All whites should become Muslims

Alaikum saalam ameribro!

And you can fuck boys and goats too!

THIS! Love seeing the male rape epidemic in Europe. Honor raping is the way to eliminate degeneracy, inshallah!!

Also Muslims have a lot of kids. The white race would be saved

I agree. Islam is the best desu senpai

>be white
>didn't go to college
>work at McDonald's
>drug addiction

It's the Jews fault goys!!

Sahih International: You will surely find the most intense of the people in animosity toward the believers [to be] the Jews and those who associate others with Allah; and you will find the nearest of them in affection to the believers those who say, "We are Christians." That is because among them are priests and monks and because they are not arrogant.

..its strange because you can find many verses that relate to jews and christians.

I think its because it was written over a number of years.

People changed.

I know of another one that says about the jews,

That most of them claim to be jews but are actually not jews..

So you need context and a thorough read through before coming to an understanding.

But yeah, religion is what you make it..

Cover your tits whore

Reddit spacing

Woe so easy to disregard something..

Hows it like? Living with god?

pretty sure that's not what's inscribed in the one ring, get your lore right

Hang yourself, Abdullah.

>Islam is anti-degeneracy in all ways.
No, it's not. It promotes all kinds of degfeneracy and vice because its founder was a degenerate and vicious individual driven out of his mind by greed and lust.

He also likely had autism.

Islam bans drinking, gambling, sodomy, adultery, usury and institutes charity in the form of taxation. How is that degenerate?

Please get cancer and die slowly and with pain you fucking heretic. I'm literally throwing up AN AMERICAN is saying this. But I guess you're just a muhammed so nice try faggot.

Fucking hell, dumb bitch. JEWS KILLED HIM. Stop sucking the schlomo cock for fuck's sake you Zionist whore.

Yes I fucking mad. Christians are the worst.

>t. Christian

Love your enemies you fucking heretic

meant for

I like drinking and gambling is fun. Kill yourself, goat fucker.

theology is Greek, the true Christian does not venture in emitting "logical" "theories" about god.

logical theories = mayby right mayby wrong

its like poker ,its gambling
AND THE PRIESTS ARE bluffing

Jews hate Christians more than they hate Muslims.

so now you can tell what's inSIDE the heart of someone, wow . even jesus cant do that .

Matthew 23:29-33 : Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You build tombs for the prophets and decorate the graves of the righteous. 30 And you say, ‘If we had lived in the days of our ancestors, we would not have taken part with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.’ 31 So you testify against yourselves that you are the descendants of those who murdered the prophets. 32 Go ahead, then, and complete what your ancestors started!

33 “You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell? 34 Therefore I am sending you prophets and sages and teachers. Some of them you will kill and crucify; others you will flog in your synagogues and pursue from town to town. 35 And so upon you will come all the righteous blood that has been shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah son of Berekiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar. 36 Truly I tell you, all this will come on this generation.

Jesus cursed the kikes, so the Qur'An eats shit when saying that jews and christians are allies.