How based is your school?

csulauniversitytimes.com/10977/news/hate-speech-inc/

>Students at Cleveland State University (CSU) were shocked on the opening day of their new Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Queer (LGBTQ+) Center. On Thursday, Oct. 12 a violent homophobic and white supremacist flier was found on a bulletin board of the main classroom building.

>The flier image contained the silhouette of a person hanging by a noose along with unsourced statistics of suicide rates of LGBTQ peoples, encouraging LGBTQ-indentifying people to kill themselves. The words “Follow Your Fellow Faggots” titled the flier in large, rainbow-colored font.

>The bottom of the flier contained a logo with the words “Fascist Solutions”. The name was believed to belong to an organization responsible for distributing the flier. The incident remains under investigation.

>The original poster was covered by another image of a white man and woman with the words “We have a right to exist”.

The colors, the font, the drawing, the lower than reality %. It's a faggot that did that.

I work within walking distance of CSU, I'm tempted to go and post some anti-fag stuff now

>fags kill themselves out of insecurity because of the way people treat/view them
>this posters point is that suicide is high for fags, and they assert it by calling them faggots

What is a paradox alex.

this

Am I welcome if I personally feel that homosexuality is a disease and that those afflicted should be executed publicly?

Are you gay or bisexual?

fucking based

Standard fuck party
“Kenboy, another young man, explains he moved to an LA sex house with sex parties and was relieved to finally catch HIV; The sex parties were known as "Standard Fuck Parties." Condoms were traditionally barred from use, though at the time of filming the rule had been changed to mere discouragement of condom usage. Anywhere from 100 to 120 men would typically attend the Standard Fuck Parties, and despite this high attendance, seldom more than two or three condoms would be found on the floor in the morning - that was it. The Standard Fuck Party attendants were equipped with all manner of devices for participating in a variety of sexual acts. There were "fuck pews" for bottoms to kneel on while the tops did their thing, and there was an area reserved for the fisting guys, who tended to aggregate together. In the event of good weather, some of the men who go outside to engage in various sexual acts in the well-maintained courtyard. It was considered to be quite romantic.From then on, Kenboy would not have to worry about getting AIDS or not, or using a condom (failing to think of the possibility of catching other STIs). He now runs a barebacking website, and is physically ill.”

naw man happily married with children. I've beaten queers outside of the Pulse, local gay bar, simply for the fact that they were gay. I've also driven by and shot them with paintball guns at the Triangles, as well.

I don't like your kind

Then no. It is a Discord for gay and bisexual people, if that wasn't clear enough.

Congratulations on your poor impulse control and anti-social nature. I'm sure your children will be monsters.

they sure as hell won't be gay, I can tell you that much. I'll beat that out of them right quick if ever I see any signs of that degeneracy

When did fags become such pussies? In the 70s, they would have been angry and vowed to keep living to spite these posters. Now it's cry bully 'REEEEEEEE I WANNA KILL MYSELF REEEEE'.

Isn't the true percentage closers to 50% or more? I thought one in every two want to offer themselves and the rate is higher for the ones that lop their dick off.

>It was considered to be quite romantic.
makes me legitimately angry

You know this shit is a false fucking flag

>fags kill themselves out of insecurity because of the way people treat/view them
That's like saying that HIV+ people die because of flu.

Not necessarily.
Imagine being Gen Z and growing up with dad's copy of photoshop instead of Paint.

>The original poster was covered by another image of a white man and woman with the words “We have a right to exist”.
top cringe. worst false flag ever

Why are there so many Clevelanders on Sup Forums? Unless we're all eastsiders, then I get it.

Being a fag is vile, the right thing to do is exterminate you lot

>Such gleeful expression on my face
>Fucking wow

>abomination calling other people monsters
good 1

For trannies yeah. LGB suicide rates are barely any different than straight (normal) people rates.

Trannies just want to blame everything on “IM NOT ACCEPTED!!!!!” when really, their desire to destroy their bodies, rebuke and abandon their families and overall damn themselves to hellfire is why the trans suicide rate is so high

>Fascist Solutions

False flag.

>fascist solutuons
False flag.
Cap this.

Lmao look at that gay ass font
No straight man would do a design like that.

False flag.

Westside here bro, actually got class at csu I'm 2 hours.

I remember back in the day moot gave out some statistics about IP locations. This was back when he went on that hilarious rant about aussie shitposters. Ohio was the 4th most active state on the site despite being only the 7th most populated state.

>it wuz a false flag, we gud boys, we didnt do nuffin