We need to have a merit-based immigration system like Canada and Australia

>We need to have a merit-based immigration system like Canada and Australia.

What did President Donald J. Trump mean by this?

He means whoever pays him the most gets in.

Fpbp

Both Australia and Canada are big on the whole "buy citizenship" thing. The USA just has the investment thing that leads to a green card.

He means we're actually whiter than you

>What did President Donald J. Trump mean by this?
It means once you're in control of the system of merit you can control immigration with greater fidelity. There was a period here where if you were a motorbike mechanic you could probably get in with the clothes you were wearing.

i think he means how i have to get a college degree or become a fucking nurse to get in to the US while mexicans just fucking cross the border

90 percent of immigrants who come here are highly educated Asians and Indians who can afford 150,000 dollars meme degrees. They still need to go back, but its better than importing uttermensch to drain your welfare system. Whites in Australia are the main welfare recipients r
whilst immigrants are propping up the economy, which is the desirable outcome for any country.

It means we are........ (pic related)

stop leaving your heritage family and country like a little bitch and make India or Mexico or China or Africa great for the first time.

Means that you leafs discriminate more than us in regards to immigration. Leaf policy actually is a point merit system and you reject criminals.

Yep,my father was a panel beater in the Netherlands and had the chance to migrate to Australia because there was a shortage of panel beaters. He worked for Toyota for about 30 years before retiring. It really depends on which areas of the economy needs workers. Right now, there's a lot of Indian techies migrating to Australia.

damn look how fuckin hot she was. Our first lady is banging

This.

He means get ready to double and triple legal immigration. And these immigrants won't be working the fields and warehouses, they'll be competing with the middle class for jobs.

MAGA!

Right now the system for many legal immigrants is you apply for a green card in a literal lottery, and if you win you're eligible for permanent residency in the United States. Instead, he likely wants a system that would ensure only capable and successful immigrant hopefuls are given the opportunity. It's literally random as fuck. A radiologist in Nepal hoping to practice medicine in the states has the same chances as the sand nigger behind the wheel of the truck of peace.

You literally cant get in as an American if you have a DUI.

Trudeau and his commie faggot ilk are the biggest fucking hypocrites. I remember going to Canada when I was a kid and my idiot uncle was denied access for DUI.

more of that chick?

You spelt fuck off wrong.

We're being zerg rushed by ding bats from everywhere, the Europeans are the worst cos they're apologetic Lefties who promote UK/eu politics. Fucking annoying, hopefully we get a good recession to inspire them to fuck off finally.

I really miss hearing Melbourne types saying;
>I wanna like, move to Europe.
If Europe wasn't a shit hole all of our soy boy wankers would already be in London fagging out with the other cucks.

But instead they're here, voting in left wingers and dressing up like women. We need a leave campaign.

And I'm sure they'll help US companies compete globally. I'm against inviting millions of mediocre people to compete directly for middle class jobs, but a nuanced merit based immigration system where you're only getting the best of the best to do the difficult jobs that are incredibly important when it comes to maintaining America's edge in industry would be great. When you're competing with countries like China with an average IQ that I'd 8 points higher than the US average and a population of 1.5 billion, you need a merit based immigration system that can extract geniuses from the third-world and Europe or else America will become a second rate power within a generation . China will destroy you within 20 years without top teir immigrants. America is also experiencing total dysgenics as a result of shitskins immigration and degenerate high IQ people not having children and you guys need to reverse that trend before the Chinks rape you.

>are the biggest fucking hypocrites
Not really. Anyone with a known criminal record wouldn't be admitted. Besides, I would be denied entry to the US for similar offenses.

"uttermench" THEY KNOW! SHUT IT DOWN!!!!

>merit-based immigration system like Canada
wat

No more Jess for you Satan

He wants the thight asian pussy so badly., Look how melania looks like a finnish girl with those eyes.

He means Chinks.
Or that they're full.

maybe i'm 100% wrong, but almost every Canadian nigger in the NHL seems like a good lad. it seems like you do something better in regards to your shitskins.

He means PhD students and computer scientists, otherwise they'll go to China.

I think he means that the United States needs to have a merit-based immigration system like Canada and Australia.

our black folks don't have a strong hood/thug culture like yours

Jews in Canada arent working hard enough

I think it has to do with the fact that hockey attracts fewer thugs, and is considered a "white man's game".

He means that he wants to flood your country with immigrants like they have done here. He isn't even /ourguy/.

Except that now it is about driving down wages because there is no shortage of anybody.