Alec Baldwin does he know allegations are coming for him?

interesting

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JA6SU9UwVy0
youtube.com/watch?v=8J0-ZatDHug
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I fucking hate this hypocritical thinking. Own up to it and stop apologizing and trying to change men. Fucking cowards.

This is exactly what hes doing.
If he waited til the allegations against him came out, and THEN tried openly admitting it like he is now, then hed look like hes trying to soften the blow to him and look worse than he is now.
Smart guy.
This shit becoming a real thing now.

youtube.com/watch?v=JA6SU9UwVy0

a story of which, from based Norm

They are being proactive now trying to lessen the damage and accountability for the shit-tier behavior.

Who would have thought hollywood would run scared so easily. Interesting times.

His generation of men

Fuck you. I’m not trailing his age by much, and I knew how to behave.

Typical liberal scum, every apology is followed by a “... but”.

IT'S NOT MY FAULT. IT WAS A DIFFERENT TIME. THINGS WERE DIFFERENT BACK THEN.

GRAB 'EM BY THE PUSSY DRUMPF HAS GOT TO GO, IT DOESN'T MATTER IF IT WAS A DIFFERENT TIME.

Make up your mind spastic

He's the cuck doing the Trump impersonation?

So when allegations come out against him, will they be from women or men?

Served with him on Haestrom and cant imagine that he would be the type to sexually abuse people

Wouldn’t know. I don’t watch liberal unfunny comedy hour.

how convenient.

They are literally eating each other! And no Trump fingerprint on any of it. Pure. Fucking. Genius.

Every

Fucking

Time

Another virtue signalling faggot who over-compensated because he's got some dark skeletons in his closet.

At this point I think we should just accept libtardation as proof that someone's a nonce. It would save a lot of time.

Overcompensation, or blackmail.

He'll be given a pass. He impersonates Donald Trump. His producers will defend him with a script line that makes fun of this matter. You can almost predict their moves.

>faggot mocks our president
>admits to being just as bad or worse

liberal minds desu

Did all these greyhairs finally figure out that the youth generation isn't misogynistic and the anxieties of feminists aren't about the youth?

good point

Comical.

I thought they were the good guys? Only now that the witch hunt has begun do they sound so sober and contrite. They are scurrying around like weasels trying to save their asses.

I'd wager the virtually ALL Hollywood type guys have mountains of shit that may very well come back to haunt them... I'm certain a lot of them are doing some sweating.

The people who defend Trump but have a problem when hollywood people do similar are also hypocritical. Fuck soy boys, grab women by the pussy if they let you. Alec at worst is probably guilty mansplaining or something minor like that. I could be wrong.

lmao the hypocracy

the trump curse coming for him soon

>when you make fun of people for grabbing them by the pussy while you are grabbing them by the pussy

cant get enough of this shit. i might actually cry tears of joy if the truth every comes to light

I hate them but it's sad to watch. They are still men and watching women destroy them is disturbing. There are some who truly deserve it I'm sure but the witch hunt won't stop with them, it never does.

>muh generation

fucking boomers

Expect to see a lot of these guys jumping on the 'I'm a feminist' bandwagon while they can.

Bourdain -- 'Celebrated a culture that was hostile to women for 30 years'... but now he sees the light, so no worries.

This whole thing is going to be fun to witness. They created a monster that is going to devour them. Should be fun to witness.

I remember listening to a recording of him calling up his teenage daughter and screaming abuse at her for not wanting to see him (hmm I wonder why she wouldn't want to see him what a mystery) he seems like a right piece of shit

he's only outspoken cause he's dating dario argento's daughter who couldn't even make it in hollywood through nepotism so she had to suck heeb dick and still doesn't have a career

Fuck this asshole for putting on a shit wig and pretending like he’s never grabbed any pussy.

Yes

but women like it when men are sexist pigs, as long as they are hot and rich.

They like it one minute then hate it...then like it again.

They make their accusations on the day they don't like it.

Money and fame are also factors in their decision to be offended and speak out. The way they go after powerful men when they sense weakness can only be compared to piranhas feeding on a wounded fish. It's probably in their biology. I don't know, I'm no expert but they do often come out years later after the event all at once. At the time they tolerated it and kept quiet. I imagine money and fame was the reason for staying quiet also.

yep, trying to get ahead of it.

So let's see, first we get Harvey Weinstein, then we get Kevin Spacey, now we get Alec Baldwin.

All of them far left propaganda pushing assholes.

They can’t stop losing

His generation of men?
So he throws them all under the bus for his own behavior?
God damn Hollywood needs to burn.

BOYCOTT THE MOVIES

His imitations are really good.
And no I'm not a liberal, nor democrat, nor republican, nor conservative.
Sorry sheeple there are still some people who think for themselves.
Independents.
Fuck your shepherds.

It also speaks of the boomer mentality. They enjoyed living in a white mostly homogeneous society without 3rd wave feminism but fuck you younger generation because "we" have moved beyond that. The stuff they promote they never had to live with and probably wouldn't want to because back in the day I doubt Baldwin was a soy boy.

i've said it a million times. I firmly believe all of these hyper liberals that call everyone around them a racist/sexist/bigot only do so because they have some dark past. they did something shameful to a woman or person of color when they were young and stupid and feel immensely guilty about it and in order to cope they project this guilt on to everyone around them.

So what happened? Some woman he grabbed by the pussy years ago called up his agent and reminded him about this, the agent told him to pay her off and then go on the offensive in case anyone else just decides to go straight to the press or twitter with it?

Who gives a fuck about his imitations, stupid centrist nigger. The fact remains that he was a good goyim for his jew bosses and portrayed Trump as a buffoon to keep his career afloat.

Now he tries to beat the accusations that he's a sex obsessed maniac.

Anyone else glad this superficial narrative that celebrities are righteous agents of social change/morality is finally imploding? I know I am, we all called them for their hypocritical holier than thou virtue signalling shit from the get go. Half of these fuckers are Jews too, and they turn on each other like a pit of vipers.

You're right it's all one big virtue signal. Liberals are all narciccistic or sociopathic, they don't actually feel so they need to project their ability to empathize, only they overplay their hands and regular decent people see thru it. Good people show their good qualities through grace, not signalling virtue

The guy called his daughter a fucking pig when she was 12. He's pure scum.

this

and he is going to continue to try and sit there on his high horse and lecture the common people/goyim on how good and rightful he is, while you be bad goyim. while it's him that has pulled a lot of shit. Fucking disgusting kikes. Also he has turned old(I don't watch movies)

hurrrr it's the Jews.
You stupid hick.
Keep throwing the reasons for your failure to someone else.
Also Trump hasn't done shit.
Point to one thing in a fucking year he he has done.
Dems and Repubs you are all failures.

>when they were young and stupid
No, they still do it as has been seen by the accusations. The vast majority of incidents are not deep in the past but have been ongoing behavior. They are sociopathic degenerates who gravitate to where they can have power over other people. Actors add narcissism into the awful mix.

>ITS NOT DA JOOS
>STUPID HICK

>totally not a leftyfaggot

Sure thing, numale.

btw Trump is being obstructed, illegally, left and right. Are you blind or just retarded?

This sucks. The movies weren't great and now every movie will have some sjw crap about sexual harassment. Every one, because "I'm sorry" for nothing.

IT IS THE JOOS
pic related.

also
>btw Trump is being obstructed, illegally, left and right. Are you blind or just retarded?

He promised results and did not deliver.
Oh now it's obstructions.
He said he would get it done.
Do not say you will get the job done and then come up with excuses later.

>totally not a leftyfaggot
Once again sheep I'm an Independent here.
I do not need someone else to tell me what to think.

>this generation of men

not Hollywood pedos

>implying you would say the same thing after your 12 yr old daughter moaning and whining like a pig.

But still fuck Alec Baldwin

Gender War imminent?

Please mention how you're independent again, I didn't catch it the first three times

Hillary will got to jail

Shalom

>I do not need someone else to tell me what to think.

You sure about that?

Of course he is going down. The Trump curse is proven fact at this point.

Personally, I can't wait for Colbert to get his.

Colbert and John Oliver.

What a slimy fucking scumbag.

>let me admit to being sexist before the women speak up so it minimizes the damage, and also I can say 'we have to do better' like every other white liberal that uses buzzwords to appease the crowd. I've always fucking hated Alec Baldwin

>Blaming his generation

Well he's not entirely wrong Boomers are the most degenerate and most useless generation in the world.

Lets hope this keeps unraveling.

his own underage daughter

youtube.com/watch?v=8J0-ZatDHug

you're new here aren't you

>Please mention how you're independent again, I didn't catch it the first three times
Abortion idgaf
Environment I side with the demos
Immigration I side with the repubs.
Not one side or the other with all thoughts and perspectives.

>You sure about that?
Unlike you? yeah.

Been here longer then you muslimbong.

I guess that's why you don't have any friends, burger

to be fair, little girls can be bitches

I actually have people who want to be my friends but I am like no way.
I don't hang out with sheep.
Have fun walking off the cliff.

Commiecrats must protect him else he is linked to anti-Trump propaganda. He's it's fucking face.

They can't throw him under the bus.

>I actually have people who want to be my friends

Actually? Like really? Any you're like
>no way
Like really?

Wow you're based dudesky

Watch a documentary about pedos in special confinement in prison, they're all little bitch fucking wussies.

I am the honest teller of truth.
you Muslim rape slave britbong started with
>you're new here aren't you
Ben here since 07 and you?

fpbp
fuck these whiteknight faggots who did whatever they wanted and now act as if all men need to own up to some feminist idea of how men ought to behave

>I am the honest teller of truth.

First thing a liar always says

Hollywood is a nest of degenerates

>07

you are like little baby

you've been here 10 fucking years and you're still a centrist? jesus christ kill yourself, you can't be saved.

Well if you say so then it must be true .
Logickek

No shit. He drove his ex, Kim basinger crazy.

>you are like little baby
And you are like 3rd world dumb bitch who does not know what the letter "a" is.

good goy

Wow, you're just embarrassing yourself at this point.

Good kafir.

yeah not you as you point out nothing.

You sound retarded

PLEASE DESTROY THIS HYPOCRITICAL ASSHOLE, PLEEEASE.

see

He is a retard. He's been here TEN YEARS and thinks he's an independent thinker.

lmao

>independent
>not a sheep
I've not had a laugh that good in a long time. The very idea of escapism from norms can be used to invent a norm for escapism. That's why there are hipster stereotypes. Stop acting like you're smart and start being smart.

that's irrelevant, they are right to be scared, pedos will get the new york beatdown in gen pop

his ass and mouth has been a cum dumpster for dozen of Hollywood producers

takes his anger out on women that are weaker than him

absolute POS

go slither away back under the rock from whence you came and do not darken this hallowed place with your asinine presence again

>He is a retard. He's been here TEN YEARS and thinks he's an independent thinker.
And he has been here whatever amount of time and thinks this is where to get his track of thought from?

There is a huge fucking difference, and that difference is the woman's consent.

Trump was put on blast just for bragging about how desirable he is to women. Meanwhile these Hollywood degenerates practically blackmail their younger, less powerful members.

It's not the same, not at all.