So

So
Help me understand what you mean by "Jew"
I mean I'm Jewish and nigga I aint done nuffin
Do you want me dead simply because of my race or do you jus want to gas the the secret Jewish societies that are dedicated to extinguishing the white race via keeping you all from getting laid

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W0v__ajJ6II
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No one wants you dead retard. Just stop undermining traditionalism with your cultural marxist bullshit.
Being a smug faggot with "le you can't get laid" isn't winning you any points either lmao

Except I'm not being a smug faggot because the logic behind "MUH STRAIGHT WHITE GENOCIDE" is entirely based on the fact that modern white women refuse to sleep with edgy beta retards who favor tradition and the purist aesthetic over human life.

Playing ignorant among the great-unwashed?
Why stoop so low when you're the "chosen"?
Why speak to the uneducated animals that exist only serve you?
Are you worried?

Are you autism?

He doesn't give a fuck about that... That was the point.

We want Separatism.

It's best to personally treat everyone as an individual, but for government you can't write laws for each person and instead have to generalize for the best outcome for the majority.

Jews as a whole are a net negative for our civilisations (as all non-european immigrants are), so we want you to leave.

There's also some desire of revenge for subverting our culture, but in the end the only thing that counts is our future.

>Why stoop so low when you're the "chosen"?
>Why speak to the uneducated animals that exist only serve you?

Nigga you triple retarded
I literally never said that I think I'm "Chosen" or that I think anyone is an animal that exists to serve me regardless of what my people's retarded religion says. Not to mention the fact that most practicing jews look at those things in the same way most practicing christians look at the whole beating of slaves thing or the stoning stuff. Please stop being retarded thanks

I just want to kill the vaginal Jew.

Jewish religion is a trite factory and it's nothing to be proud of. The Jewish rsce is responsible for said trite factory. I hate Judaism for the anti-intellectual influwnce it's caused to be mainstream for thousands of years. I hate Judaism so you do the math on how I feel about Jews. You're useful idiots at best
>zion
Trite.

Talk to your own people. Like Henry Ford said decades ago. It is always the poor Jew who takes the brunt of it and the rich Jew doesn’t even care.

racism is very popular among left and right leaning jews.
you are either lying or an idiot.

>the logic behind "MUH STRAIGHT WHITE GENOCIDE" is entirely based on the fact that modern white women refuse to sleep with edgy beta retards who favor tradition and the purist aesthetic over human life.

Literally a smug faggot

>There's also some desire of revenge for subverting our culture

Your entire argument just shit itself right there.

>We want Separatism.

Okay but you can see why the vast majority of people would be opposed to ideologies like that, simply because they do have an adverse effect on people, regardless of how much it helps others. The fact remains that you're not alone and your race counts for pretty much nothing in the grand scheme.

I can no longer justify the existence of your people when it has such a long history of degrading morality and trying to take over the financial system.
So yeah, you lot need to get in the shower.

smugness aside, is that not exactly what your white genocide is though?

You are naturally inclined to be in-group with whites when it suits you and out-group from whites when it doesn’t suit you. You are genetically predisposed to be a traitor like all women except you don’t have the excuse of having a vagina and being a hormonal cripple.

>Hurr your ancestors were evil therefore you're evil too hurrrr

This is the same logic liberals use to justify their white privilege rhetoric. Please cease being retarded

>mocks
>not even involved
|
|>
|

>You are genetically predisposed to be a traitor like all women except you don’t have the excuse of having a vagina and being a hormonal cripple.

See this is why the white genocide is a thing. You realize that in associating nationalism with what is literally the most unattractive mindset possible, you're damning yourself and your ideologies to extinction.

The reality of it is that the average Jew doesn't know anything about the machinations of these higher tier Zionists Jews. You're practically a gentile in their eyes. Though unfortunately you're also susceptible to their influence, and have been molded into their little toy. For instance, the fact that you think " "MUH STRAIGHT WHITE GENOCIDE" is entirely based on the fact that modern white women refuse to sleep with edgy beta retards" despite being on here and shown a plethora of evidence that suggests otherwise makes me think that if you're not actively trying to be a JIDF you've taken their mannerisms and tactics, and have internalized them as logical. Not all Jews are ultimately bad, but very few, even fewer than of other races, are willing to realize the truth

>do you want me dead simply because of my race
Yes. You are guilty by association.

We read the passages of the Talmud
We read the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion
We know you're not Semites (90%)

The world and universe will do fine without you messing it up for everyone else

I don't care. You lot are still mutilating baby genitalia and weaseling your way into every facet of mass media and banking.
Not to mention that it was by your people's hand that communism was born.

Again, you lot need to get in the freakin' shower.

I don’t see what’s wrong with what I said. Explain it to me, shlomo.

it's just a few powerful jews senpai don't worry

you will however be expected to fuck off to Israel if you don't want to be a second class citizen though

>Hurr I don't care that im being a hypocrite fukin joos stop your circumcising and communism jooboi lololol

Again, I'm not affiliated with any of that. So not only are you a hypocrite, but you're also immensely retarded and are looking for an excuse to keep your retarded beliefs.

>I don’t see what’s wrong with saying all women are genetically predisposed to be traitors there is literally no reason why women wouldn't want to sleep with me after hearing that

This guy actually has a good argument. even if its based on the assumption that I and other Jews actually give a shit about what zionists do simply because I'm jewish.

They are talking about Khazarian's, but they hid among the Jewish quite well so here we are with people blaming Jewish people.

Why am I not justified in wanting revenge?
Am I not justified in wanting revenge for someone hurting my immediate family members? Race is nothinv but extended family, and your extended family hurt mine.

On your second point: I don't give a shit.
I want what's best for my children and the people I love most. Everyone is free to disagree on my view on life, but there's no good argument you can make against me recrouting likeminded people and working on achieving an ethnostate.

Alright but you can see why most of the world would take an ideology like that to be pure evil right

simply because it hurts people. Its really as simple as that, Nobody is going to be into an ideology that hurts them, its not a jewish Marxist conspiracy.

Here's some history for you. Now, why don't ya go figure out why all this happened, "nigga".

This.

It's not working anymore, Rabbi. We all know the dating statistics, and more and more women are getting behind "the movement", without being told to do so by men.

>Why am I not justified in wanting revenge?
For the same reason blacks and Indians arent justified in getting revenge on the white man, because revenge is a fucking retarded thing to base your political ideologies on.

I don't care. I only pray that one day the West will wake up and exterminate every last one of you lot.

And why do you think do they do that?

>Kike comes to Sup Forums and says they're a kike

Did you expect hugs?

You seem awfully worked up in a lot of your replies.

Women are predisposed to be traitors. Do you know your history?

Peddling fantasies like a psycho doesn’t bode well for your “dindu nuffin” platform.

nigga you gots to be another breed of retarded to think that white nationalism is going anywhere but the grave in this current political climate.

>that I and other Jews actually give a shit about what zionists do simply because I'm jewish
Well in part you will because Zionism will on average make more sense to Jews who are benefited from it, but more so I mean to say that you've been raised in certain ways to accept certain things in the same way that someone growing up in a Christian culture would likely hold certain beliefs. If you wanted to, you could almost say your culture has been infiltrated in a sense. Jews have been Jewed by the eternal Jew

Jews hate whites, don't wanna be associated with them for doing bad shit? Then you have a social responsibility to tell them to cut their act out

The ideology isn't based on it, and I'm not acting out those desires.
Yet I have them and I feel justified in having them.

>Do you want me dead simply because of my race
salt the earth or the weeds will grow back

Now see this is the reason why 95% of the planet hates stormfags. Its unjustifiable hatred.

Regardless of what you think of women, you can see that absolutely nobody will sleep with someone with your ideas right

No, because I am married lol.

Also, sex life has nothing to do with this argument. Why do you bring it up and have a problem with addressing my statement without going off on tangents?

what are you doing about the problem-children in your group that seem hell bent on getting you booted out of the US or gassed?
>worry about that Jew Nigger

Thank you Mr. Goldensteinberg for engaging in my cheeky Socratic dialogue.

I hope I have displayed to the readers why people hate jews, and hope to have substantiated my original post of our women-like mindset. That’s all folks!

*your

You're lying. Jews absolutely believe all others are inferior and its nearly universal.

Lets be honest, all peoples of all creeds believe they are superior. What distinguishes the jew is that he is not only not upfront about it, he will insist on being precisely the opposite (aka deceiving from the get go).

Why are you not dealing with the fags in your religion/ethnic group? You know, the Soros and globalist types that almost seem like they want to induce ANUDDAH SHOAH? If you care about your people’s future you’d know change starts at an individual level, and you’d start fighting them tooth and nail to SHUDDIT DOWN, before the Nazis shit you down.

So like, more than half of the posts here are "shills" (ostensibly) like you who are here just to go against the grain and try and change things. That's a good 50+% who don't have anything against you.

Of that remaining less than 50%, maybe 60% are genuinely racist and paranoid enough to believe it, 20% are just youngfags and just think its funny. Another 10% are stupid enough to think its harmless satire and might also be jews themselves. Of the 10% remaining, maybe 1% of that group is uni-ronically not antisemitic.

But my money is on this is just bait. You're just pretending to shill to rile up the that 30% of core racists, see LARPFAG. And for that you get a big fat SAGE on muh penis.

Nigga you're two posts in and you're already being overwhelmingly jewish.

>Uses nigger slang
>Hates simply because he has no arguments
>Absolute degenerate
>Alternate between being white, being a nigger and being Jewish
>Denies reality about the rise of nationalism
>Says that nazi are evil

>The Jew cries as he strikes at you
>The Jew cannot survive on his own in Nature
>The Jew is a global parasite
Spot the Jew. Hate the Jew. Gas the Jew.

Don't ask me, I'm just saying the same shit Cicero, Martin Luther, and General Patton said.

I don't want to eradicate the Jews or anything, only to show them a strict mercy. Their schools should be shut down, books burned, assets seized, synagogues closed, and they should be exposed to some manual labor instead of usury. If that fails they should be made to leave decent nations.

First of all, stop writing like an insufferably flippant nigger. Second of all, if we were a baseless bunch of obese basement dwelling NEET betas with no power in the world, you wouldn't have heard of us and you certainly wouldnt have come here to engage with us. You are clearly a low-information political mind, and if you are here and have some idea of our stances it means we have deeply penetrated society and posed a legitimate threat. Third of all, you have no place condescending to us with your complete lack of knowledge of your own religion's texts - the Talmud and the Torah - and your utterly foolish and one-dimensional assessment of our religions as just about "stoning slaves and stuff".

It's abundantly clear that you have little to no knowledge on the subjects we deeply discuss, and whatever facts you have cobbled together are derived from leftist, liberal, anti-religion, or anti-western sources. Your insolence is deeeply unappreciated but also endemic with your relgion's followers. What authority or knowledge do you have, or believe you have, that would lead you to take on such an attitude?

You would be best served to shut your fucking mouth and read this board for a while longer before asking such foolish questions and in general validating all of our worst thoughts about Jews.

>global parasite
That's a really interesting concept, and one that makes sense. As a subgroup of humans, that means that the Jews have evolved to exploit a niche that no other humans have (or at least, no modern living human groups). Parasitism by a humanoid

Publicly deny the holocaust

>Of that remaining less than 50%, maybe 60% are genuinely racist and paranoid enough to believe it, 20% are just youngfags and just think its funny. Another 10% are stupid enough to think its harmless satire and might also be jews themselves. Of the 10% remaining, maybe 1% of that group is uni-ronically not antisemitic.
omg this praise kek
[spoiler]kys[/spoiler]

Yes kike, the gas chambers were a myth last time but they won't be the next

its "jew" not Jew faggot.

Jewish isn't a race, you dumb fuck. It's a bunch of inbred retards who made themselves into a fake one by fucking their daughters to fight off muslims.

Dox your evil kinsman and we'll let you live.

These people here think you have some innate desire for money and the blood of white people. And having any sort of Jew in any form of power is instant communism.

This board is for idiots, I just come here for uncensored news

>This board is for idiots, I just come here for uncensored news

said a jew

they are historically nomadic for a reason

stop doing this shit

(((You))) a (((pedofiend))) facilitator and (((you))) most go back (((James))) we know (((you))) eat those children's (((James)))

I hate to say it but leaf post best post

>I mean I'm Jewish
Shalom, I'm part jewish to

lurk more fucking faggot nigger

I would remind you that some of our greatest minds throughout history described Jews as a greedy selfish and destructive people. A scourge on the nation's they descend upon and inhabit until those nations become carcasses.

Again, I would suggest people read the opinions of folks like Cicero and Martin Luther or general Patton among many others. The ones suspicious of Jewry in fact have more historical sentiment on their side than do the folks who have been made blind by the shadow of WWII. History goes back further than the 1940s and 1930s.

youtu.be/W0v__ajJ6II

I can't tell if that's ironic or not

How do you recognise a foundation myth? It fulfils three functions.

1)It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society).
2)It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power).
3)It determines what is held sacred in that society.

For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions.

1)We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII.

2)Ultimate evil is Nazis. Ultimate good is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on.

3)The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust.

The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative.

Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction.

Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the personification of evil, holds the centre point of the WWII story.

Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity.

Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.
> Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.

>Do you want me dead simply because of my race
Quarantined would be more humane...But we've seen where humane gets us.

The main ideas seem to be:

There is a link between genetics, IQ and behavior.

Due to the position of Jews within society (Bible/Talmud allowing to lend money at interest) as well as self-segregation they developed to be a parasitic rather than beneficial.

Opinions on this differed e.g Kalegi (one of the Fathers of the EU) considered them to partially be good breeding stock to mix with royalty to create the new ruling class. (think dog-breeding)
Hitler on the other hand was thinking more along the lines of breeding the hole population to be more "Arian" than only creating a ruling class.
Him wanting to use Germans as well as honorary Arians (including Jews, NE-asians etc.) to do so.

Based on the position of Jews within media as well as the role played in the communist block, the recent move towards cultural Marxism rejuvenates the same resentments as in the past (in which Jews were holding quasi monopolies in banking/Indebted-servitude/slavery), some again considering Jews to be primarily parasitic and influencing society to only serve self interest, at the expense of the rest of the population.
Israel as home for the Jewish people is often supported as it solves the conflicting interests.

The Mortgage Crisis of 2007 helps a lot to understand the historical feelings towards "Jews".
Banker and Jew used to be close synonyms in Europe, and if you substituted "Jew" with "banker" in Mein Kampf you wouldn't have had a problem getting standing ovations from the US left during this period.

theres different tiers of jew
youre as worthless to the elite as all their pets in israel they make live in a sandy shithole surrounded by filth with barely a drop of water to drink..
when people on here or elsewhere take a stance on the JQ its not you theyre talking about, if there ever was a genuine facist uprising it would be you theyd ship to the front of the line as a sacrifice while they sit in their penthouses in london and new york

Well, youd better start crying out to your people to stop, because youre awakening a golem, nigga.

>kike
>talks like a nigger
Into the oven it goes

People also used to think the Irish were subhuman they also burned protestants and regularly massacred peasant villages. Let alone people thought giving people rights was going tot ruin society for the Emperors

The modern justification for all of this is assuming somehow all Jews suffer from some weird hive mind like thing and instead of judging on personal basis you collectivize all Jews as literally evil Communists instead of the few which actually are. Like I said it's a board for stupid people.

Anyway im off now just wanted to prove im not a 1 post by this id

Pretending to genuinely understand people as an excuse to mock them brings you one step closer to the gas chamber. Why don't you honestly ask yourself why hitler felt the way he did about your kind.

Ok Chaim i've seen enough, i think it's time go warm up inside the oven now. sage

are you still in your "its just satire" phase?

We want you to get a nose job and to straighten your jew fro hair,and then to fuck off into a gas chamber

The Irish behaved like sub humans and protestants deserve to be burned.

But why don't you explain why so many Jews are communist and so many communists are Jewish.

This place used to get it's laughs by making kike jokes and larping. Eventually newfags began to actually believe in the underlying assumptions of these jokes and now no one knows who is trolling who.

Pic related. Also ignore the author, Descartes never said that.

>secret Jewish societies that are dedicated to extinguishing the white race via keeping you all from getting laid

I love how of all the accusations that triggers pol, the one´s about getting laid seems to be to most persuasive ones.

Or makes them lost their shit.

>demoralization
>you won't get laid hurr durr

You're fucking dead you rat. I swear you are fucking dead, you are going to be skinned

Why are bleeding chicks so hot?

He's like a Laura Loomer Jew. They redpill people just by being their selves

>t. has only been here for two years

>instead of judging on personal basis you collectivize all Jews
You have to organize your actions based on general rules. You'd be paralyzed if you did not.

"Omg I have the green arrow, but what if that guy doesn't stop even though he has a red light? I'll just sit here until there's no traffic or make three rights instead."

That's literally how retarded that thought process is

No, white genocide is the mass importation of unassimilable low IQ savages into white Christian countries.

There is a extremely high percentage of you Jews that are villainous parasites. Go away
>if alternatively
Go undercover and leak information to white people. Then become a storm trooper on the day of the rope. We won’t let you ever have power, but you can stay alive.

You don't want him dead? Ffs all Jews must die.

Your DNA is cancer and must be eradicated

cant wait till the white race ends

gonna be li2

With societal notions, it's typically the case that when people believe something thusly, in such a widespread manner for like 1000 years, it can't be all that wrong.

This isn't science where new discoveries are made etc. This is just the characterization of the peoples of the world and how they have been percercieved over the generations. Probably more than a grain of truth here, and at the least worth open consideration that these people may indeed be a greedy and deceptive bunch of customers as we ever did see.

Sorry, your all fucked.

That didn't take long...